• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton: I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks derp means super derp because my butthurt is super derp and nothing means more than Manning Derp

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man cam preaching to the media early in the week and then acting like he did following the gm is fricken hilarious

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there you have it stat guys....I keep telling you they mean nothing in a real game....
The eye test is far more accurate....
Splash in the pan, MeCam had his moment in the sun, he can get ready to start car pooling with Kap and RG3 now....
Next !!!!:L

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah let's ignore the fact that he give every TD ball to a kid in the stands.....What an asshole that Cam Newton guy is.
Nick Saban has his own charity for kids...

Yet a lot of people think he's an angry asshole who lies all the time.

Your move.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman, a Stanford graduate, is much more intelligent than Deion.

You don't get into Stanford being a semi-literate SEC type athlete.
You don't graduate stanford unless you have solid intellectual skills.

Stereotype much? Jameis Winston had a great academic record and was a multisport athlete at FSU. Sure, he sounded like he couldn't read Dr. Seuss but that's just his southern dialect.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a point.

Aaron Rodgers does the double check dance/celebration and people love it, make a effing commercial about it.

Cam Newton does any dance and Seahawk fans want him banned from their stadium.

Aaron Rodgers does the discount double check because it's a move portraying a wrestling champion belt.

Cam Newton does the dabbing because it's a dance based on doing drugs.

Now for blind comparison's sake, what do you think would draw more criticism...

1) A QB celebrating a TD by placing it on the ground and pile driving it (wrestling move)

or

2) A QB celebrating a TD by acting like the ball is a strippers ass, spinning it on the ground, and making it rain on the ball

???

Sure, it may be about culture. It's not about race though. I bet you Cam's salary that if he celebrated a TD like Barry Sanders did after every TD and not making a scene every time he makes a nice play, people everywhere would be head over heels for him with very little criticism. Notice how no one hates Russell Wilson, or Eli Manning, or Tony Romo unless they have a bad game. It's because they act like they've been there before.

Have fun, sure. Talk a little smack if you run a guy over, sure. But on more than one occasion Cam will TRY and push the limit until he gets a formidable reaction from the other team. I mean, he asks for it. Then he tries to play it off as "well I'm an African American QB playing well and people can't handle it"..... No, Cam, YOU can't handle YOURSELF. The ego you have is the reason some people can't respect you.

Dwight Howard is a hell of a player in the NBA, but if you're a parent watching the NBA you'd rather your kids be like Kevin Durant than Howard...for OBVIOUS reasons.

Durant: "Momma, you the real MVP."
Newton: "Y'all want me to act different, then stop me"

Two MVPs with two totally different attitudes after winning them.

That's all you need to see to know what an arrogant douchebag he is.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama hate is really sad guys.....I know cam ended your chance at history, but you still Hatin?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban has his own charity for kids...

Yet a lot of people think he's an angry asshole who lies all the time.

Your move.
Lol, nick saban is a saint, cam newton is the devil....you have seriously lost yo mind

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now have something to compare him to. His Super Bowl performance was very similar to Rex Grossman's. I wasn't aware Rex was black.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama hate is really sad guys.....I know cam ended your chance at history, but you still Hatin?
Bro there's no hate from me because I'm a Bama fan. Bama fans aren't the only ones that think he's a jackass. In fact my best friend who's a die hard Bama fan is also a die hard Cam fan and says it's because "he gives little kids footballs after touchdowns"...
Lol, nick saban is a saint, cam newton is the devil....you have seriously lost yo mind
No, Saban isn't perfect and neither is Cam. But you won't hear Saban say something like "Y'all can't handle me because I'm a Catholic country boy from predominantly white backwoods West Virginia and y'all ain't seen a coach in this generation y'all can compare me to."

That's my point.
Actually no, you're just racist

I'm gonna let this one go since you have no basis to this post.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is still young, but so far........Doug Williams > Cam Newton.