• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Calling out fellow Hooplans whose teams missed the playoffs - Who are you rooting for now?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see a Chiefs Cowboys SB
For selfish reasons been a fan of both
Lamar Hunt would be estatic if he was around to see it
Good luck to all it’s time to root for the ones u really like and boo the ones u despise :suds:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone but the Patriots, Ravens or Cowboys.

Love how it's only butthurt Cowboys fans that are doing the dislike and bullshit ratings on this, while Ravens and Patriots fans aren't. Shows what kind of fan base Dallas has haha :pound::pound::pound:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he really that much worse this year? This team very nearly made the Super Bowl last year. Bortles sucks, but I think the defense regressed more in 2018.

They won their SB in week 2 and everything went down hill from there.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

If Nick Foles wins the Super Bowl Wentz is the backup next year and we head towards a 3rd Super Bowl.

The only people getting ahead of themselves are fans. Clueless ones mostly.

The Eagles will have needed two QBs to win two consecutive Super Bowls so they again would go into camp with two QBs.

Doug Pederson has proven every single year he will overspend resources at the position. And every year he is proven smarter than everyone else when it pays off. Every year.

You don't have to be smart enough to see it for yourself, but now you know anyway.:thumb:

Every year, as in last year?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How refreshing to be able to root for the Bears in the playoffs. It's like that Sierra Mist commercial a few years back where they guy took his boxers out of the freezer and put them on.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever I bet on haha! Although I usually stay away from betting on teams I dislike as they normally lose on me and I hate cheering for them!!! Friend of mine says you can't lose that way but my wallet says otherwise...

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t there already a QB dilemma? I mean if Foles wins the SB ... I don’t see the dilemma.
Quite frankly, I don't either. I've been an Eagles fan for a very long time and to me the decision is easy. Foles is the QB. He's the guy that creates excitement, wins playoff games and got the team's only SB. Wentz is a good talent but unfulfilled. He "almost" won the MVP, he "almost" finished his whole first season and he "almost" finished his whole second season. To argue that he's the guy to take the Eagles to the promised land is ridiculous. He's only 3 years younger than Foles so the youth argument is pointless. All he has is potential and to date, that's unfulfilled. Everybody will argue that Foles had his chances and failed. Well, that was certainly true then but seemingly not now. Don't look behind you, you're not going that way. I don't see a statue of Wentz outside the stadium.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite frankly, I don't either. I've been an Eagles fan for a very long time and to me the decision is easy. Foles is the QB. He's the guy that creates excitement, wins playoff games and got the team's only SB. Wentz is a good talent but unfulfilled. He "almost" won the MVP, he "almost" finished his whole first season and he "almost" finished his whole second season. To argue that he's the guy to take the Eagles to the promised land is ridiculous. He's only 3 years younger than Foles so the youth argument is pointless. All he has is potential and to date, that's unfulfilled. Everybody will argue that Foles had his chances and failed. Well, that was certainly true then but seemingly not now. Don't look behind you, you're not going that way. I don't see a statue of Wentz outside the stadium.

I didn’t realize the age difference is only three years.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention, while we're on the subject of teams/players other than our own we'd prefer to see succeed this postseason as things stand, we might as well also discuss the teams we do not want to win it. F the Bears, and I hope they get lit up by my main man Nick Foles this Sunday afternoon on his quest for ring #2... that is all.
Preach

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when Foles loses by double digits tomorrow - who do you root for then?

Seems silly to root for the team that's by far the biggest underdog and unlikely to win.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems silly to root for the team that's by far the biggest underdog and unlikely to win.
Seems silly to get butthurt about people not rooting for your team. Hell, half this board trashes Rodgers on a daily basis and I take it in stride.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you guys beat the Eagles (nevergonnahappeninamillionyears) I'll be a temporary Bears fan.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brees so I will probably root for the Saints in the NFC. In the AFC, anyone but the Patriots...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how it's only butthurt Cowboys fans that are doing the dislike and bullshit ratings on this, while Ravens and Patriots fans aren't. Shows what kind of fan base Dallas has haha :pound::pound::pound:
Sorry I hurt your fucking feelings.