• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strayed a long ways from football. :noidea:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a pretty kick ass case of COVID. I have had far worse colds in terms of how I feel and pain levels. Not all experiences with COVID are the same…as a matter of fact, they are all likely very different. I have t seen anybody in a great deal of pain with COVID, and I have seen a lot of COVID. That doesn’t mean people aren’t in pain though.

I don’t think we need to force vaccinations for COVID. Let people live their lives. Some will get vaccinated and others won’t. Those who don’t know they are at greater risk of catching COVID and having worse complications than those who do get vaccinated.

Again, as Dad has said, the odds of death are extremely low even if you catch it, Now you want to force an experimental drug into the human body of the lowest risk categories of people, athletes and children? Why? You want those people to be experimented on to save the elderly and those who may not have taken care of themselves?
Slow your roll killer. I'm not forcing a drug on anybody nor do I want to force any drugs on anybody. Why do you always wanna take shit to extremes.? If you don't want the vaccine, don't take the vaccine. Just stop pitchin bitches about the trampling of your rights, God-given or otherwise.

Buck up and live with your decision w/o whinin about how mean the Gov't or the NFL or whoever are because they want to keep the un-vaccinated away from the vaccinated.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow your roll killer. I'm not forcing a drug on anybody nor do I want to force any drugs on anybody. Why do you always wanna take shit to extremes.? If you don't want the vaccine, don't take the vaccine. Just stop pitchin bitches about the trampling of your rights, God-given or otherwise.

Buck up and live with your decision w/o whinin about how mean the Gov't or the NFL or whoever are because they want to keep the un-vaccinated away from the vaccinated.

That is what the NFL is doing. Conform and live your life. Don’t conform and we will make your life miserable.

Slow your role. I didn’t even mention rights, which I believe a business should be allowed to mandate. I have already stated the Union is at fault.

I won’t respond to the government part because that would be political and I don’t want my pee pee slapped.

As for the NFL, I hope one of these guys sues the ever living shit out of them for forcing them to take an experimental vaccine over side-effects.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see anything wrong with what the NFL is doing. They’re a business and they’re protecting their business interests.
Facts are facts, whether the anti-vaxxers like it or not.
Nobody is forcing players to get a vaccine. If they don’t like the reprocussions, they are free to find employment elsewhere.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins is thinking about doing just that.

Screenshot_20210722-160125_Instagram.jpg

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont think any player should be forced into putting things into his body he isnt sure about . no matter what you say , its forcing them . . most people cant just say fuck my job i am working elsewhere . i cant nor can they . and i may have to

this isnt antivaxer stuff . those are the fringe . i believe vaccines are normally good for you . most of those all have a proven track record , this one has next to none

we played a whole season last year with no vaccines in place , just protocols and it all went fairly well . . no reason not to keep those protocols in place if it isnt felt that there is a safety net in place .

this is also very divisive

if i am those players i might consider banding together and walking out on the NFL and say tough luck . find my replacement and move on .

there isnt more to say without it getting political so if you want a deeper discussion lets move to the politics forum or go to PM's

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what if a vaccinated player causes an out break ? those are forfeit too ? . the excuse is you dont have room to make up games which is a lie but i will skip over that

it isnt like vaccinated people cant get the virus

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bad all the way around. I got vaccinated, but I understand those who have hesitancy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's bad all the way around. I got vaccinated, but I understand those who have hesitancy.
i am not going to jump off a bridge if i have to get vaccinated . i took experimental drugs in the army to prevent chemical injuries and death . it was the best we had but I HAD THE CHOICE and the immediacy of the threat impacted my thought process

and if the US ARMY isnt forcing me into taking drugs it may feel is better for me then a damn sure dont think roger Goodell should have that power

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tough choice man. Science "so far" is saying vaccinated people can't get vaccinated people sick. Therefore many belive the anti-vaxxers are the ones dragging this pandemic out.

I've never even gotten a flu shot. I get it. It's a big decision to put something in your body you're not sure about. I see both sides, and no one is wrong imo.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tough choice man. Science "so far" is saying vaccinated people can't get vaccinated people sick. Therefore many belive the anti-vaxxers are the ones dragging this pandemic out.

I've never even gotten a flu shot. I get it. It's a big decision to put something in your body you're not sure about. I see both sides, and no one is wrong imo.
i totally agree

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what if a vaccinated player causes an out break ? those are forfeit too ? . the excuse is you dont have room to make up games which is a lie but i will skip over that

it isnt like vaccinated people cant get the virus
If there is a breakout say in week 16, 17 or 18 they may not have the time to make that up and by then playoff implications could most certainly be on the line not only for the teams playing that game but other teams playoff destiny that could hinge on the outcome of a game that had to be forfeited.

Ex: Id be pissed if the Skins needed a Seahawks win over someone else late for us to sneak in, but the Seahawks had to forfeit.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that what science is saying?

Science requires evidence…

Just recently, 55 idiots jumped on an airplane unmasked, in violation of federal law, all were vaccinated, but amazingly at least six have been confirmed to have COVID. I doubt we will ever know the real number. Does science suggest that all six of these people caught COVID from an unvaccinated individual?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue. That's why I put "so far" in air quotes. If you are looking to argue, you're not gonna get it here.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuuuuuuccckkkkk that!

You dont want ro get the vaccine, DeAndre Hopkins? Fine. Your choice. You might fuck up your own playoff chances. You might get really sick. You might pass along your infection to others. None of this might happen.

If you are ok with putting your teammates health at risk, and putting your playoff chances at risk because of some bullshot you read off of facebook, then you get what you deserve.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuuuuuuccckkkkk that!

You dont want ro get the vaccine, DeAndre Hopkins? Fine. Your choice. You might fuck up your own playoff chances. You might get really sick. You might pass along your infection to others. None of this might happen.

If you are ok with putting your teammates health at risk, and putting your playoff chances at risk because of some bullshot you read off of facebook, then you get what you deserve.

What bullshit are you referring to?

Can you tell me the chances of an NFL player being severely ill with long term health effects, let alone death, from COVID? Thus far, the answer is zero percent.

So you want professional athletes Who have zero percent chance of long term effects/death from COVID to get a vaccine that is still not fully approved by the FDA?

Do you know why they claim there are no long term effects from the COVID vaccine? The only reason is they say vaccines have RARELY had long-term effects of people. Every vaccine has possible long-term side effects.