• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know any player can get infected with any disease and miss time . Simple staph infections would go through whole locker rooms . Flu can as well . Are these rules actually following real science ? Or are they forcing compliance ? Saying it’s your choice but shoving every negative thing up your ass if you don’t isn’t a simple repercussion it’s forced compliance .
Look I can see getting tested everyday . But all the other crap and lockdowns are simply not about science .
Now I tried not to get into politics and I don’t think I opened that door but let’s keep any politics out of it because this board doesn’t allow it . Not saying it has entered into it yet
Who's getting every negative thing shoved up their ass because they said no to getting vaccinated?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's getting every negative thing shoved up their ass because they said no to getting vaccinated?
the players , did you see the protocols ? cant leave their hotels , cant use some of the training equipment , virtually everything a vaccinated player can do a non vaccinated players cant

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the players , did you see the protocols ? cant leave their hotels , cant use some of the training equipment , virtually everything a vaccinated player can do a non vaccinated players cant

Sounds like they should get the vaccine then, and enjoy everything else their employers are allowing people who followed their rules to do.

Players have a choice: get the vaccine and do whatever you want, or dont get the vaccine and suffer the consequences.

It’s that simple.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know any player can get infected with any disease and miss time . Simple staph infections would go through whole locker rooms . Flu can as well . Are these rules actually following real science ? Or are they forcing compliance ? Saying it’s your choice but shoving every negative thing up your ass if you don’t isn’t a simple repercussion it’s forced compliance .

It’s hard to believe, in this day and age, that one group of people would have the gall to try to dictate the terms of what other people do with their bodies, skinsdad, isn’t it?!

Seems like the rallying cry for the beleaguered NFL anti-vaxxers could be something like, “My body, my choice.”

Ironic.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they should get the vaccine then, and enjoy everything else their employers are allowing people who followed their rules to do.

Players have a choice: get the vaccine and do whatever you want, or dont get the vaccine and suffer the consequences.

It’s that simple.
i dont believe they should have the right too when it comes to experimental drugs now grant you most people will take the vaccine and absolutely nothing will happen to them but we really dont know about any other long term side affects . now its the best we have so people can make the choice

i was in the army during many conflicts and not even the army forced me to take experimental drugs . i decided to do it because it was "the best we had " to help with chemical weapons .

most likely gulf war syndrome came from the side affects of these drugs and fortunately for me i didnt suffer from any long term side affects but many did

and of course we all know about the cover ups

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to believe, in this day and age, that one group of people would have the gall to try to dictate the terms of what other people do with their bodies, skinsdad, isn’t ii?
Like the government mandating face diapers on aircraft and cruise ships?

They have been pushing their magical herd immunity goals for months, but has that helped? Has herd immunity let people forget about masks?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the government mandating face diapers on aircraft and cruise ships?

They have been pushing their magical herd immunity goals for months, but has that helped? Has herd immunity let people forget about masks?

It has in NY, where people trust science.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we are heading down the wrong path with the politics , myself included , lets carry on this conversation through PMS , then we can speak freely

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm fully vaccinated and I tested positive for Covid yesterday. Had a fever of 101.3 last night. Feel much better today. Was even able to ride the stationery bike in my home for 30min. Worked up a good sweat.

Unvaccinated people can get vaccinated people sick. Truth is from my experience, if you are vaccinated and get it, you should be fine. My fever is gone and now im just pissed I have to sit at home for the next nine days and watch Netflix.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...I'm good. The times we live in.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consequences and repercussions, homey. Supposedly a vaccinated person only has a 5% chance of getting the Rona and A) getting sick from oit B) transmitting it to others..............oh so I've been told and read. Whereas a unvaccinated person's chances of doing A n B are significantyly higher.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm fully vaccinated and I tested positive for Covid yesterday. Had a fever of 101.3 last night. Feel much better today. Was even able to ride the stationery bike in my home for 30min. Worked up a good sweat.

Unvaccinated people can get vaccinated people sick. Truth is from my experience, if you are vaccinated and get it, you should be fine. My fever is gone and now im just pissed I have to sit at home for the next nine days and watch Netflix.
Daamn, homey, that's fucked up. Any idea how/where you got it?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Job or LA Fitness. One of the two. Nobody at the gym wears mask anymore. I just assumed if they don't have masks, surely they must be vaccinated. So my dumb ass took mine off too.

Not to go down the rabbit hole of politics here, but the Delta variant is 225% more contagious than the original strain.

Almost impossible for a vaccinated person to give a vaccinated person covid. Do what you will with that info.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consequences and repercussions, homey. Supposedly a vaccinated person only has a 5% chance of getting the Rona and A) getting sick from oit B) transmitting it to others..............oh so I've been told and read. Whereas a unvaccinated person's chances of doing A n B are significantyly higher.
Pretty sure there are news reports out that the vaccines efficacy rate is completely wrong

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
masks are only 0.9 to 1.9 % effective . that is the latest study i have seen . i got covid twice wearing the mask , social distancing and sanitizing . working in the nuclear industry almost always you get contaminated by removing your clothing . well over 95% of all contaminations come from this area . the rest are equipment failure

almost all say they didnt do anything wrong and then we look at the tape and lo and behold they did . now they arent incompetent it just happens now if highly trained professionals do this then what do you think the avg "joe or jen will do ?

i bet good money based on my experience with hazardous materials to include biological hazards that that virus escaped the lab when someone was getting out of protective clothing

all you have to do is scratch your nose and you are contaminated even on the outside of the mask . cloth masks wont do much to stop it . the surgical ones wont either

nobody is ever going to be perfect , no one is going to sanitize perfectly you cant fail safe life people

we have 320 plus mil in the US . and about 700,000 deaths .

thats 0.0021875

now subtract that from 100 . thats 99.9978125 % chance you either wont get it or get it and survive

now i am supposed to be ok with a vaccine that alters my DNA making it less able to defend vs other virus' when i have almost no chance of being harmed by it ? yes some do get harmed by it much like most people can eat peanuts but some cant

hell measles , chicken pox , small pox and polio, malaria killed way more people and we all KNOW what the long term effects of taking those vaccines which are required by law . so of course i have no issues with taking those

so if a player says" no " he has to go through made up BS designed to make him comply and not based on science ?

60% of new covid cases come from unvaccinated people thats the latest and greatest stat yet that leaves 40 % who are and still get it

now you want me to buy that this isnt forced then do away with the vaccination crap and make everyone do the same thing they did last year instead of going star of david on people

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no expert and I'm certainly not going to argue. All I can do is speak for myself. I wore as mask for a year and didn't get anything. Cold, Flu, covid, sinus infection. Nothing. I took it off and two.weeks later I tested positive. I agree skinsdad, they're are many ways to get it and you almost have to be perfect at this point.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not understanding this.
How do you know you caught it from an un-vaccinated person?

Do you believe that vaccinated people can catch it but can't spread it?
And if you can't spread it, why are you sitting home for 9 days?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sitting at home because my job won't let me come back for 10 days. I assume I can spread it to someone who is not vaccinated.

I believe vaccinated people can catch it and spread it to non vaccinated people. I don't kmow that for a fact though.

Like I said, I'm not even going to argue this. I'm not smart enough in the area. My sister is a medical doctor and I'm taking my marching orders from her.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
masks are only 0.9 to 1.9 % effective . that is the latest study i have seen . i got covid twice wearing the mask , social distancing and sanitizing
The mask is to keep your droplets in - it's not effective at protecting you, but if you're infected it makes it harder for you to spread it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It completely depends on which vaccine. Moderna and Pfizer claim 90-95% efficacy. J&J is closer to 60%. Like I said, those are claims.