• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Byron Scott why bring this up again?: Dwight

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he was. Was he even a part of the team that year to know what took place? If not he's assuming shit based on kobe side of the story

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just dumb. Why bring up something from nearly 2 years ago?

I don't care if he was. Was he even a part of the team that year to know what took place? If not he's assuming shit based on kobe side of the story

Settle down g1gga. You sound like a JV player trying to talk hoops. He was asked a question and he answered it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that he can afford a t.v., newspaper and even the internet. Pretty sure he was able to get all of the info. he needed to comment. After all, you were all over that and giving all kinds of opinions at the time. Do you really think that you had more knowledge of the situation than Byron Scott?

Actually, nevermind, you probably do think that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty good but that Morgan Freeman one you posted was an OUTRAGE!!! That guy is a genius!:nod:

That was the most amazing impression I've ever seen, bar none.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was asked his opinion. He's the coach of the Lakers and you're indignant because he defended Kobe against Deewights harsh words? Come on bks, you're better than this.

I think. :L

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ham, what's up with your Owner?

It's really getting ridiculous how everyone is getting raked over the coals for any little perceived slight.

But, he needs to keep it " 100 " and just say...oops sorry.

There is no autocorrect in the history of cyberspace that will turn " Yiddish " to " Hoodish ":lol:

He could have mistyped because the letters are very close together.

Golden State Warriors co-owner Peter Guber expressed regret to team employees late Monday for listing "hoodish" as a language he planned to learn in reply to an email commending the franchise for having five international players on this season's roster. Guber said he meant to type "Yiddish," and did not realize his mistake until it was pointed out to him by a Warriors official.

"The following is a great example of the growth of our league. There are 101 international players on NBA opening night rosters, which represents 22% of the league. We have five [5] international players on our roster (33%), which includes Andrew Bogut, Leandro Barbosa, Festus Ezeli, Ognjen Kuzmic and Nemanja Nedovic. We've come a long way…" Guber responded to the email by writing, "I’m taking rosetta stone to learn Hungarian Serbian Australian swahili and hoodish This year. But it's nice."

Guber's initial email was sent throughout the franchise and construed as "offensive" by at least one team employee. Late Monday, Guber sent a follow-up email saying he mistakenly typed "hoodish" and regretted the error. "Someone just brought to my attention that an email I responded to earlier contains the word 'hoodish,' which I don't even think Is a Word, and certainly not the one I intended to use," Guber wrote in the email. "I intended to type Yiddish. Either my mobile fone [sic] autocorrected or it was typed wrong. In any event I regret if anyone was unintendedly [sic] offended."

Yeah I don know. I dot really care anyway haha. Just waiting for opening day to come that's all :)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Dwight say so bad about Kobe? I don't remember him saying anything bad when he left....I could be wrong because I was not following the issue much

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down g1gga. You sound like a JV player trying to talk hoops. He was asked a question and he answered it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that he can afford a t.v., newspaper and even the internet. Pretty sure he was able to get all of the info. he needed to comment. After all, you were all over that and giving all kinds of opinions at the time. Do you really think that you had more knowledge of the situation than Byron Scott?

Actually, nevermind, you probably do think that.

Yes I do. Dwight is my best friend. We hung out at 40/40 this summer:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor kid been here 3 years and never knew how to change his av lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Dwight say so bad about Kobe? I don't remember him saying anything bad when he left....I could be wrong because I was not following the issue much

Honestly, neither Dwight nor Kobe have had a whole lot to say publicly about it. The assumption that was made by most people (yourself included) was that he left because of Kobe. Dwight, however, has said that he didn't leave because of Kobe and that if the Lakers had brought Phil back, he'd likely have stayed.

Both Kobe and Dwight have said that they had their "issues" during the season and that mainly they were about how best to "lead the team". The only thing that has come out re: Dwight leaving because of Kobe was when Kobe said he could see himself playing another 3-4 seasons. Dwight, who was 26 at the time, didn't want to wait until he was 30 for the Lakers to be looked at as "his team" and has said as much.

MrHoople

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, neither Dwight nor Kobe have had a whole lot to say publicly about it. The assumption that was made by most people (yourself included) was that he left because of Kobe. Dwight, however, has said that he didn't leave because of Kobe and that if the Lakers had brought Phil back, he'd likely have stayed.

Both Kobe and Dwight have said that they had their "issues" during the season and that mainly they were about how best to "lead the team". The only thing that has come out re: Dwight leaving because of Kobe was when Kobe said he could see himself playing another 3-4 seasons. Dwight, who was 26 at the time, didn't want to wait until he was 30 for the Lakers to be looked at as "his team" and has said as much.

I think it was somewhat that and also the fact that he could look at the Lakers team and their older guys and knew they weren't going to win anytime soon. Whereas he could look down toward Houston and see a younger crew to team up with. Probably somewhat like Lebron's recent decision to go play with a younger healthier Cleveland team.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's getting defensive and petty about the Lakers.

That's good to see for a change. :L

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Scott is probably right tho.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash