• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week News, Next Up - Redskins vs Giants

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, you do yourself a disservice to not see the operational sameness in how the "leaks" get into the public atmosphere out of Ashburn
Oh, I was strongly critical and WELL AWARE of the unprofessional nature of the leaks...and you can find those comments on this board...if ya wanna waste some valuable time, lol

and I often rail against Danny Boy and this dysfunctional component and others,..that have not dispersed since he Bought this team.

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I wrote about "how we gonna Fuck it up again" in my posts. or one instance in which I lied, misled, exaggerated, or didn't give a reasoned opinion.
Hyperbole and sarcasm is the defense mechanism of our fan base. We all display it, rightly so, at times. I’m not gonna get in a cat fight over it (especially not with you, as I respect your opinions and see much value in them) cuz it honestly doesn’t bother me the way it used to...now I laugh so I don’t cry.

I was merely pointing out it is exhausting behavior, I now read and carry on myself. But I make mention of what I notice.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Cali, get on board the negativity train.
Allen is Rex
DH can't learn
Our OLine sucks
Trade RK for a round 53 pick
We should have signed the guy in Monday night booth that no one else wanted either
RR sucks
Smith sucks .... make me the GM

WTF down 7 with 3 1/2 quarters to go .... POOP!!! I am going fishing these guys suck .... FIRE everyone.

:D:noidea::pound:
LMFAO! :pound:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have negative posts. The forum is for everyone to post whatever you want. I don't find the need to answer many posts because I hate the endless arguments.

I readily admit that I have a couple of hot button issues and there have been some who want to push those buttons. That is what the Ignore button is for (IMO.)

Lord knows if I new I was going to go to jail for life I would be the first one to get in line to run Dan over with a bus. :shortbus: I don't like the man. My brother worked for him as did several friends. He is not a nice man, or even a very smart man. But I keep hoping ....

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cali, which one of my friends, you or sportster, will I be cheering for on Sunday? I'll give you a hint: It will be whoever has WTF -3.5 points.

By the way, how to you and sportster stand in the win/loss column since I've lost count due to all the drama I continue to read in these threads?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali, which one of my friends, you or sportster, will I be cheering for on Sunday? I'll give you a hint: It will be whoever has WTF -3.5 points.

By the way, how to you and sportster stand in the win/loss column since I've lost count due to all the drama I continue to read in these threads?
We are tied! 2-2

@Sportster 72

Wanna bet? :happy: I’ll take the Skins -3.5

And secondly.... where was your statement praising me as the Goddess of Predictions? When I won last time???!!! Sheesh. I need to preen a bit! You deprived me of a bye week to gloat and poke!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are tied! 2-2

@Sportster 72

And secondly.... where was your statement praising me as the Goddess of Predictions? When I won last time???!!! Sheesh. I need to preen a bit! You deprived me of a bye week to gloat and poke!

Come to think about it, I don't remember reading that statement of praise either.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are tied! 2-2

@Sportster 72

Oh Cali ..... you Goddess of Predictions!! :peace:

You got it. Most likely I am not going to be watching the game. Going to Richmond tomorrow to watch the GFs granddaughter play two field hockey games and hang with them for the day. Then the GF is coming here Sunday thru Tuesday so will likely be busy. :D

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@duke1861

The only half ass semi-decent reason I can think of far as how Haskins was handled this year. Is that Snyder told RR he was gonna open up the year as the starter with no ifs ands n butts. Then after 4 games, Snyder himself had seen enough and told RR do as you want. If anyone has a better rationale I'm all ears.

I'm not sure much if any effort was made to trade any of our players even those who could've had value to other clubs namely RK and Ryan Anderson. RR and Turner may believe we're close to competing for the NFC East, they can't believe we're close to competing with the top tier teams in the NFL though. That would be crazy....unless, like so many WFT fans, they started to believe some of the more lofty rankings the defense has attained in playing 2 of the bottom dwellers in NYG n Dallas. I can't call it. To be honest this year doesn't seem a whole lot different from some of the more recent dysfunctional years during Snyder's tenure.

The NFL needs to conclude its investigation and take this team away from Snyder. That is our best n probably only real hope for any real change to actually take place.
I agree that this seems to be the only rational conclusion as to what really happened with DH. As you infer, as long as Dan is involved, and it appears he always will be as long as he is the owner, we will continue to find ourselves in the predicaments. As bad as some on this board think RR is as a talent evaluator, I feel quite confident that Dan is worse.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Cali ..... you Goddess of Predictions!! :peace:

You got it. Most likely I am not going to be watching the game. Going to Richmond tomorrow to watch the GFs granddaughter play two field hockey games and hang with them for the day. Then the GF is coming here Sunday thru Tuesday so will likely be busy. :D

You and Cali are betting on the game but I'm betting that you and your GF will be busy in a very special way Sunday thru Tuesday you devil you.

I love a sure bet!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear to be progressing well in the personal dept... well done ya old coot...we’ll done! I mean...a date that lasts from SUnday - without football...what in the holy heck :shocked: -to Tuesday...

As a member of the more tender (lol) gender, I can tell y with great credibility...you are obviously doing something right! :dhd:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear to be progressing well in the personal dept... well done ya old coot...we’ll done! I mean...a date that lasts from SUnday - without football...what in the holy heck :shocked: -to Tuesday...

As a member of the more tender (lol) gender, I can tell y with great credibility...you are obviously doing something right! :dhd:

Sportster for coach of the year . . . . . or manipulator of the year . . . . . which is it?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, DH would likely have one more win right now than Allen...DH would be improving still in the offense.

If we lose to NYG again, I will be giving you utter hell. If we lose to the Cowboys, I will be giving you utter hell.

Here is the thing...I have no doubt that Allen can move the ball. The problem is, I have no faith in him not to lose a game all by himself. He has done that far too often in his career.

I had to bump this because I told Dean I would give him utter hell if we lost to the NYG...I didn’t want to be a total liar, so I am bumping this back up.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Yes Allen made the turnover but he also made the huge comeback drive to get the TD. It showed me alot from a guy who was in his first start with the team. DH got his chance and didnt show the fans or coaching staff anything to keep him as the starter. He was being played for his draft status not his play. Allen is 1-1. Cant count the Rams game he only played a quarter in a half.

I agree Dallas is a bad team and it was an easy win. The next three games are winnable. Makes this team 5-5 going into Thanksgiving which should be 6-5. I agree the next three games are probably losses which makes us 6-8. I think we have a shot with the 49ers b/c i think Jgrap is a bad QB. Now the last 2 games are definitely winnable. Why are the Panthers some type of juggernaut? they are an average team. Last week of the season is the Eagles which is also winnable.

What you are not factoring in is that the Eagles schedule is brutal. They have Dallas twice and the Giants but other than that they should lose all the rest of their games. So its very likely they go 5-10-1.

Skins could go 8-8, 7-9 or even 6-10 to win the division. I have the Eagles at 5-10-1. Cowboys 4-12 and the Giants 3-13. We should be in the driver seat b/c we have the best defense and the easiest schedule in the division.

Looks like you were wrong already.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I was strongly critical and WELL AWARE of the unprofessional nature of the leaks...and you can find those comments on this board...if ya wanna waste some valuable time, lol

and I often rail against Danny Boy and this dysfunctional component and others,..that have not dispersed since he Bought this team.

I'll openly admit that I must remind myself to re-read and possibly respond to the "Clear eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose" thread. I intend to drop in from time to time, because honestly, I miss bantering with all of you and I apologize for this late response.