• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burton day-to-day

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never worth the money. A decent player.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His production last season was in line with his money.

Not sweating him not playing Thursday if he's healthy the rest of the way.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're both enablers......and you're both idiots. You just have different approaches.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're both enablers......and you're both idiots. You just have different approaches.

Well, neither of us can hang with you when it comes to knowing the inner-workings, intricacies and differences between two shitty backup QBs, that much is certain.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, neither of us can hang with you when it comes to knowing the inner-workings, intricacies and differences between two shitty backup QBs, that much is certain.

Still angry about that one? You gotta relax and let things go man. Unhealthy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've called him an obnoxious cunt from day one. You just patted him on the back and validated him.

On the surface, those seem like different approaches?
No, I’ve just ignored him for the most part. He gets his jollies on pissing you off.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry man with last word disease.

Have a nice day, dumb dumb.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you, noon, and richi put him on ignore, he would be gone in a month.

I don't know what planet you live on, good sir. I have been ignoring BS for almost exactly a year and have broken that vow of silence to reply maybe a grand total of 5-6 times.

I totally agree with you.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what planet you live on, good sir. I have been ignoring BS for almost exactly a year and have broken that vow of silence to reply maybe a grand total of 5-6 times.

The best approach is to get him to ignore you.

cute-success-kid-1920x1080.0.0.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best approach is to get him to ignore you.

cute-success-kid-1920x1080.0.0.jpg

Lol, well...

I really don't care what he does. It's not like I have him on "ignore" "block" or whatever it is.

I've posted with him since the mid-2000's. I'm rather used to his whole shtick. He just doesn't say anything of substance. Everything spins in circles with him and it winds-up hijacking way too many threads. It's all designed to get a reaction from people. He's just boring.

I don't know why some here walk right into the same shit time after time. The end result is NEVER going to change. What do people think? He's going to actually admit he's wrong and a "dumbass" if you keep pointing it out to him? lol

I actually think it may have been the 2017 season where I slowly stopped interacting with him. It wasn't planned, it just happened. I finally got tired of the game.

I have no interest, nor do I have time for BS.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lulz...again...so pissed. Grrr

I mean, look... you can respond with incredulity all you want man. However, we all see the posts between you and BS. You're certainly not relaxed and calm. lol. I'm not saying that you're over there punching the wall, but you DO get drawn in by his routine. When you get into the same argument with the same poster for YEARS, it's hard to put up the façade that you "don't care and it's all lulz because he's a stupid c*nt" OR "He's so stupid! It's funny to me because such a fucking idiot! HA!"

You have the same argument with him in damn near every thread. The posts between you guys are just chewed up, swallowed and then regurgitated in the next go-round. The end result is another 3-4 page thread with more childish feces hurling than there is legitimate Bears/football talk.

I just have to wonder "how many times is enough?". How many YEARS can you continue going back and forth with the "same shit, different day" banter? How many times will you feel the need to swear at him and call him names? I mean, you might as well be saying this shit to a brick wall. Nothing is going to change. It's not like he's suddenly going to "hear you".

"Lulz... so angry... grr... I call him a c*nt because he's a c*nt. I don't care what he does!"

We know...

We know...

Just... think about it brotha

Looking forward to another season of Bears football with everyone here, regardless. Hell, BS included. lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, look... you can respond with incredulity all you want man. However, we all see the posts between you and BS. You're certainly not relaxed and calm. lol. I'm not saying that you're over there punching the wall, but you DO get drawn in by his routine. When you get into the same argument with the same poster for YEARS, it's hard to put up the façade that you "don't care and it's all lulz because he's a stupid c*nt" OR "He's so stupid! It's funny to me because such a fucking idiot! HA!"

You have the same argument with him in damn near every thread. The posts between you guys are just chewed up, swallowed and then regurgitated in the next go-round. The end result is another 3-4 page thread with more childish feces hurling than there is legitimate Bears/football talk.

I just have to wonder "how many times is enough?". How many YEARS can you continue going back and forth with the "same shit, different day" banter? How many times will you feel the need to swear at him and call him names? I mean, you might as well be saying this shit to a brick wall. Nothing is going to change. It's not like he's suddenly going to "hear you".

"Lulz... so angry... grr... I call him a c*nt because he's a c*nt. I don't care what he does!"

We know...

We know...

Just... think about it brotha

Looking forward to another season of Bears football with everyone here, regardless. Hell, BS included. lol

Lol. This is pretty windy, rich.

Am I calm and relaxed in this post, or "angry"?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beardown really trying hard to show he's not angry. Expect more "lol"s, "grrr"s, and posting pictures to show just how calm and relaxed he really is.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My gosh! Is that why you haven't been responding to me??? All this time I thought you were dead.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This is pretty windy, rich.

Am I calm and relaxed in this post, or "angry"?

You should be taking richi's advice and ignore me. I'm not good for you. When Dennis Rodman got into Alonzo Mourning's head, what did Alonzo do? He ignored Rodman. Be Alonzo. Be. Mourning.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears page is like a liberal-run city.

Just let all the retards shit all over the sidewalks.