• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burton day-to-day

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have had that surgery 6 months ago.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something's not right with this guy. The injuries, the panic attacks. It's way too early yet to declare this, but the thoughts of him being a bust are beginning to creep into my mind.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day-to-day means exactly what it says it means. For every time it results in a prolonged ordeal, just as often it winds-up being absolutely nothing. It could be a smokescreen to cover an injury up... or it could be a smokescreen to make GB think the injury is worse than it really is.

So far as injuries, he played 16 of 16 games last year. The sour taste in our mouths is real from the Wild Card game, but let's keep that in perspective before we label him "injury prone". The guy has missed all of 3 games in 5 seasons. For a tight end, that's damn good.

Last year Burton was targeted 76 times for 54 receptions 569 Yards and 6 TD's. That's a pretty healthy catch percentage and rather solid production. Has he been a top level TE? No. However, "bust" is some real hyperbole.

If he just makes just a slight improvement 2nd year in the offense - you suddenly have a top 10 receiving TE.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he been a top level TE? No. However, "bust" is some real hyperbole.
Well, I clearly stated that it's just the early stages of this feeling. Not even close to declaring him such, but color me far less than thrilled at what I've been reading about Burton since prior to last year's playoff loss.

Let's hope your glass-half-full opinion overtakes my half-empty version, as I'm normally a half-full type myself. I'd love this to be a diversion and watch him out there hauling in passes and moving those chains on Thursday. Just a bit suspicious tho.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva talent, but seems mentally weak.

I don't know if I ever heard a real reason for him not playing against the Eagles?? I don't remember, but it seemed suspect, at best.

TE is a weak spot for us, IMO.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva talent, but seems mentally weak.

I don't know if I ever heard a real reason for him not playing against the Eagles?? I don't remember, but it seemed suspect, at best.

TE is a weak spot for us, IMO.

Mentally weak? You are one dumb monkey. How do you know he's mentally weak? Can a monkey spot mental weakness?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mentally weak? You are one dumb monkey. How do you know he's mentally weak? Can a monkey spot mental weakness?

I dunno, maybe it was the mysterious vagina strain the night before the playoff game against the Eagles.

You are so desperate to be my personal contrarian. It makes you seem mentally weak, as well.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, maybe it was the mysterious vagina strain the night before the playoff game against the Eagles.

You are so desperate to be my personal contrarian. It makes you seem mentally weak, as well.

Makes me laugh when stupid fans say bullshit like "this player is mentally weak". It's right up there with idiots saying "team X just wanted it more". Stupid fans say stupid things w/out knowing a thing about what's really going on. Idiot.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me laugh when stupid fans say bullshit like "this player is mentally weak". It's right up there with idiots saying "team X just wanted it more". Stupid fans say stupid things w/out knowing a thing about what's really going on. Idiot.
Didn’t you agree with Ron Rivera when he called Rex Grossman a mental midget? I could’ve sworn you did...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t you agree with Ron Rivera when he called Rex Grossman a mental midget? I could’ve sworn you did...

That's different bruh, cuz he said it.

I gotta be honest, the only reason BS is still here, is because he's too big of a giant, wet flapping vagina to venture outside of the Bears page.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. If only we were in the "war room" with you, crazy armchair GM. lolololollol

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's different bruh, cuz he said it.

I gotta be honest, the only reason BS is still here, is because he's too big of a giant, wet flapping vagina to venture outside of the Bears page.
If you, noon, and richi put him on ignore, he would be gone in a month.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love making beardown angry. He's a rabid angry monkey. And he tries desperately to hide the fact I make him raging mad.

beengay makes an excellent point however. If you guys all just ignore me, I'd be gone. Simple! What's so hard about this? Just ignore me. Ahh but you can't. Because "I like to play with my food". In other words, I'm too compelling to ignore.