• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't even charged him with attempting to sneak a loaded firearm on a public aircraft, plus a litany of minor charges. You can bet that the MA Attorney General will be in this up to her garter belt.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explanation: I was born and raised with the train of thought the rules don't apply to me. Now that I am a professional athlete they apply even less. So fuck it, I packed my guns and fuck anyone that challenges that.
That's probably correct, but the one he'll probably use goes more like this - I had two identical bags, one I labelled "GUNS". My dog ate the label.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones, 25, has been charged with two counts each of of possession of a concealed weapon in a secure area of an airport (felony) 7-9
, possession of ammunition without a firearm identification card (felony), 2-5
unlawful possession of a firearm (felony),2-5
carrying a loaded firearm (felony) 2-5
possession of a large-capacity feeding device (State or Felony??) 2-5

He's in Mass. and they don't have much warm and fuzzy when it comes to handguns. So he's looking t 13-29 years in Walpole. If he's smart he plea bargains and gets 3-7. He's not smart and will plead not guilty and the judge will throw the book at him and he will probably get 9-17.
So he decided to create a little cap space?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it's sort of felt implied to me. So you so think there is a difference
Depends.
Depends on whether he was trying to, or if he forgot that he had them in his bag.
It happens.

Nigel Bradham - Eagles
Quinnen Williams - Jets
Duane Brown - Seahawks
Robaire Smith - Browns
Senquez Golson - Steelers

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends.
Depends on whether he was trying to, or if he forgot that he had them in his bag.
It happens.

Nigel Bradham - Eagles
Quinnen Williams - Jets
Duane Brown - Seahawks
Robaire Smith - Browns
Senquez Golson - Steelers

Most judges will tell you ignorance is no excuse. And how the hell you forget you have guns in your travel bag is beyond me.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most judges will tell you ignorance is no excuse. And how the hell you forget you have guns in your travel bag is beyond me.
Owning a handgun is very serious as is using it.
Leaving it loaded, forgetting where it is, or even accidently commiting a crime is unacceptable.
Considering all the incidents that have happened in near history, it is heinous.
Gun owner or gun hater, just not acceptable.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they say if processed all on charges up to 30 years in the pokey. What a damn idiot.....

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice what you preach Jack. Him referring to an NBA player earlier this year.

IMG_2247.jpeg

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most judges will tell you ignorance is no excuse.
Most Judges have Tee times with certain attorneys. Money reduces your odds of picking the wrong one.

And how the hell you forget you have guns in your travel bag is beyond me.
I whole heartedly agree.
I know exactly where my .45 is.
I know it has a full mag.
I know it has a round in the chamber with the safety on.

But when I pick it up, I'm going to check anyway.

Same with every other gun I have ever owned.

But that is me and not everyone is me.

Some people are not as...astute.
Some people run out of gas and are surprised or can't figure out why their phone went dead or where they left their charger. They travel without a tooth brush or tooth paste. They bounce checks. They start frying bacon and have to use the restroom then start watching TV until the smoke alarm goes off. Poof...
They leave infants in the back of cars in August. Their own kids for fucks sake.
Not everyone is cut out to be a perfectionist, or even good about certain things.

In my opinion, forgetting he was armed is much less of a crime than many many other offenses because it is human nature.
Some people are forgetful. Some very smart people.
There are also some people that remember EVERYTHING. And some of them say that is a curse.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Judges have Tee times with certain attorneys. Money reduces your odds of picking the wrong one.

I whole heartedly agree.

Some people run out of gas and are surprised or can't figure out why their phone went dead or where they left their charger. They travel without a tooth brush or tooth paste. They bounce checks. They start frying bacon and have to use the restroom then start watching TV until the smoke alarm goes off. Poof...
They leave infants in the back of cars in August. Their own kids for fucks sake.
Not everyone is cut out to be a perfectionist, or even good about certain things.

In my opinion, forgetting he was armed is much less of a crime than many many other offenses because it is human nature.
There are also some people that remember EVERYTHING. And some of them say that is a curse.
I guess forgetting he was armed will be the excuse they use, but that just screams irresponsible gun owner. I can't imagine a dude with that ego would not pack his own bags. I understand defense teams will play what cards they can but in the end, to me, it feels like he just didn't give a shit about the rules.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess forgetting he was armed will be the excuse they use, but that just screams irresponsible gun owner. I can't imagine a dude with that ego would not pack his own bags. I understand defense teams will play what cards they can but in the end, to me, it feels like he just didn't give a shit about the rules.
I just can't see that in this day and age. Nobody gets on a plane with guns.
You call it irresponsible, I call it stupid I believe we are in agreement.
I do not believe there was malicious intent though, but what do I know.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see that in this day and age. Nobody gets on a plane with guns.
You call it irresponsible, I call it stupid I believe we are in agreement.
I do not believe there was malicious intent though, but what do I know.
Yeah there probably was not a malicious intent, just don't think that will override anything.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going before a judge today. Jones best pray that he/she is a Patriots fan.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I whole heartedly agree.

In my opinion,

is much less of a crime than many many other offenses because it is human nature.
Forgetting your piece is loaded is much easier when you did not get gun safety training.
It was an illegal handgun without a permit. Likely only traing he got was how to load it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3