• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure okay Skippy. BB Sacrificed fines and picks to get Godell to punish him. It's not fact it's opinion and it's dumb.
Is that what he said?
Bill tried to get punished?
No, he said Bill Tried to draw Rogers attention to the issue and got punished for it.
Misinterpreting information and misquoting is dumb.
Fact.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to understand that Goodell refused to apologize or back away from Deflategate and suspended Tom Brady for no reason whatsoever, other than he could because the CBA allowed him to do it.
He openly stated it was for Patriots "Past Transgressions".

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate (one more time!)

Dec 10th 2006, Miami beat NE 21-0. I was at the game in Miami. Patriots players complained that when Brady called out the play at the line, the Fins players immediately moved their defensive positions to cover the new play - it was like they knew what the plays were - all of them.
Belichick had been complained to new Commish Rodger about lesser teams cheating against them. He wanted something done.
New Commish sent out a letter saying: don't cheat" Belichick was furious! He wanted more.....
Miami press after the 21-0 Dolphins win, reported that Dolphins had electronically separated Brady's audibles from the game tapes.
The Dolphins bragged about it, reported themselves to Goodell, and were told, "don't do it again."
Belichick took matters into his own hands. He directed videos to be taken openly to force Goodell to take action. Goodell did.
Hindsight shows that it was stupid for Bill to butt heads with Goodell openly and he found himself staring at severe punishment.
He got more than he bargained for. The reports on the Dolphins cheating were taken down from the internet and you will not find them

I will end with this:
I personally was at the game and witnessed the strange behavior.
I personally read the articles from Miami websites on the Fins cheatingand bragging about it - they are now gone.

Is that what he said?
Bill tried to get punished?
No, he said Bill Tried to draw Rogers attention to the issue and got punished for it.
Misinterpreting information and misquoting is dumb.
Fact.
I didn't misinterpret shit. "BB took matter into his own hand, He directed videos to be taken openly to force Godell to take action"

This is a crock of shit, it implies BB only filmed is an effort to force Roger to take action. Now remember BB already addressed the issue with Roger and apparently Roger sent out the shortest memo in NFL History which simply read "Don't Cheat" that's it, "Dont Cheat". But apparently that wasn't enough for BB so he decided to cheat and Direct Videos solely to make a point to Roger.

Jesus the level of homerism never ends here.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't misinterpret shit. "BB took matter into his own hand, He directed videos to be taken openly to force Godell to take action"

This is a crock of shit, it implies BB only filmed is an effort to force Roger to take action. Now remember BB already addressed the issue with Roger and apparently Roger sent out the shortest memo in NFL History which simply read "Don't Cheat" that's it, "Dont Cheat". But apparently that wasn't enough for BB so he decided to cheat and Direct Videos solely to make a point to Roger.

Jesus the level of homerism never ends here.
Misinterpretation or misquoting.

"BB Sacrificed fines and picks to get Godell to punish him." Is a lot different than "openly to force Godell to take action".

It conveys the intention of wanting to give up draft picks, million$ and have the teams integrity questioned vs highlighting an issue that should be addressed.
Remember the rule said that filming could not take place on the sidelines and be used in the game.
It did not say filming could not take place on the sideline.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misinterpretation or misquoting.

"BB Sacrificed fines and picks to get Godell to punish him." Is a lot different than "openly to force Godell to take action".

It conveys the intention of wanting to give up draft picks, million$ and have the teams integrity questioned vs highlighting an issue that should be addressed.
Remember the rule said that filming could not take place on the sidelines and be used in the game.
It did not say filming could not take place on the sideline.
That was sarcasm on my part. ie Why would BB sacrifice anything to prove a point, I guess it was missed.

I do not know exactly how the rule read, and I really don't want to get back into this shit storm. My point was the ideal the BB did this solely to make a point to Godell was stupid, and reamins stupid, and cannot be substantiated. It was a dumb thing to say as if BB was being made into a Martyr

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rogers said "no"??

1. He would have had to work his ancient ass off.
2. He would have had to take directions or take the bus.

I for one am glad that injury faking excuse diva of a QB said no.

I'll go out on a limb here and say Mac Jones has a better statistical year than Rogers.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From his pre draft profile. Bill really has a way of finding real winners.

Player Bio

Jones played in 13 games as a reserve in his true freshman season at USC (13 tackles, one pass breakup, 3-31-10.3 kick returns). He led the Trojans with four interceptions as a 14-game starter his sophomore season (40 tackles, eight pass breakups; 4-48-12.0 punt returns; 3-45-15.0 kick returns). Jones was ruled academically ineligible for the 2018 season, however, and was eventually dismissed from the school after breaking into a restaurant after hours, later pleading guilty to a second-degree misdemeanor charge of commercial burglary. After attending Moorpark College to get his grades in order, he enrolled at Arizona State for the 2019 season. Jones earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 honors that year (43 tackles, three interceptions, 13 pass breakups, two starts in 12 games). He only played as a reserve (five tackles, one pass breakup) in one of the team's four 2020 contests after being suspended for violating team rules in December. Jones receiving honorable mention all-conference honors once again in 2021, leading for the Sun Devils with three forced fumbles and intercepting three passes while recording 42 tackles, 2.5 for loss, and six pass breakups in 11 games (seven starts). Jones opted out of the team's bowl game. -- by Chad Reuter

I get it. Take a chance on a guy. But man doesn't the team reputation ever cross BBs mind? You can't save everyone.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From his pre draft profile. Bill really has a way of finding real winners.

Player Bio

Jones played in 13 games as a reserve in his true freshman season at USC (13 tackles, one pass breakup, 3-31-10.3 kick returns). He led the Trojans with four interceptions as a 14-game starter his sophomore season (40 tackles, eight pass breakups; 4-48-12.0 punt returns; 3-45-15.0 kick returns). Jones was ruled academically ineligible for the 2018 season, however, and was eventually dismissed from the school after breaking into a restaurant after hours, later pleading guilty to a second-degree misdemeanor charge of commercial burglary. After attending Moorpark College to get his grades in order, he enrolled at Arizona State for the 2019 season. Jones earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 honors that year (43 tackles, three interceptions, 13 pass breakups, two starts in 12 games). He only played as a reserve (five tackles, one pass breakup) in one of the team's four 2020 contests after being suspended for violating team rules in December. Jones receiving honorable mention all-conference honors once again in 2021, leading for the Sun Devils with three forced fumbles and intercepting three passes while recording 42 tackles, 2.5 for loss, and six pass breakups in 11 games (seven starts). Jones opted out of the team's bowl game. -- by Chad Reuter

I get it. Take a chance on a guy. But man doesn't the team reputation ever cross BBs mind? You can't save everyone.
Breaking into a restaurant could be viewed as a prank gone awry. Not all crimes are equal in weight.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a pattern of questionable behavior.
But where's the pattern? I always keep a "innocent until guilt can be reasonably inferred" approach. The guns at the airport is pretty darn close but I still would like an explanation. Guns in a bag at an airport just seems too dumb to be anything other than an accident (extremely negligent of course). @Yankee Traveler , you are a gun enthusiast, is there any reasonable case for this being an accident?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A New York Jet hired a hooker to slip theem into his bag?
The really concerning part is those loaded guns must have been at the team facilities at some point? Or were they? It's unlikely he bought them here or brought them on another flight. Where did they come from? It seemed bizarre at first and it gets even more bizarre the more I think it through.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The really concerning part is those loaded guns must have been at the team facilities at some point? Or were they? It's unlikely he bought them here or brought them on another flight. Where did they come from? It seemed bizarre at first and it gets even more bizarre the more I think it through.
If I was his attorney (liar) I would say he packed them in bags he did not intended to carry on but his housekeeper, servant, girlfriend ) threw the wrong bags in the car.....