• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop decided to hire an agent yesterday. Guess the suitors aren't there for a $20M a year WR. Read where no one wants to pony up 3 years and $60M so he figures he'll hire a professional tongue to do the sweet talking. He's in a very tough spot. Teams have spent their money and cap space on FA and the draft. Nobody wants to start peeling their rosters nor do they want to sign DHop long term to spread a big bonus up front.

BB rarely ever gets creative but he could give DHop a $21M Bonus and a three year $60M. If he works out then he could keep him. If not he would cost $21M this year and and $7M in dead money for 2024 and 2025. I just can't see Bill spending that kind of money.
JUST SAY NO TO DHOP

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop will be visiting teams starting today. The Athletic reports that he will not have many stops.

His agent has said that he's looking for a contract similar to OBJ's. That's $15M per.

He may be going to Buffalo and KC, but neither of them have more than $1.9M available under the cap.
KC is already planning to Rewrite Mahomes' contract in 2024 and will definitely do it in 2025 if he won't do it next year.
They've rewritten twice and have something like $150M that will be dead money starting around 2028 or 2029. Put another $50M on that and push it out another 5 to2029 or 20230? If the cap goes up $25M a year, the salaries will follow and that dead money might not be as painful as today, but will be a WR or CB salary at that time. Then again, what happens if they can't keep the team together? Think he might consider a move somewhere with crop of new and talented blood?

New England has been said to be one of his planned stops. The media will be in a frenzy the minute he gets within 100 miles of Gillette.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop will be visiting teams starting today. The Athletic reports that he will not have many stops.

His agent has said that he's looking for a contract similar to OBJ's. That's $15M per.

He may be going to Buffalo and KC, but neither of them have more than $1.9M available under the cap.
KC is already planning to Rewrite Mahomes' contract in 2024 and will definitely do it in 2025 if he won't do it next year.
They've rewritten twice and have something like $150M that will be dead money starting around 2028 or 2029. Put another $50M on that and push it out another 5 to2029 or 20230? If the cap goes up $25M a year, the salaries will follow and that dead money might not be as painful as today, but will be a WR or CB salary at that time. Then again, what happens if they can't keep the team together? Think he might consider a move somewhere with crop of new and talented blood?

New England has been said to be one of his planned stops. The media will be in a frenzy the minute he gets within 100 miles of Gillette.
My cousins brothers friends uncle spotted him at Logan already...

1685719638749.png

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST SAY NO TO DHOP

Bingo. Other than Randy Moss, who never won a Super Bowl in NE, the Pats have done quite well without super star receivers.

I like our chances with what we already have. Just hoping becomes the next Kevin Faulk/James White as well as another slot phenom like Welker or JE11.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One NFL executive told ESPN's Dianna Russini that his team would love to sign Hopkins ... but due to their limited cap space, their offer would be only a one-year, $2 million deal.

That team was the KC Chiefs. 1 year $2M and $16M in reachable and doubtful incentives. Rumor is that he would easily make $10M of it but the final $6M would require a bunch of near impossible targets.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop ,visited the Texans yesterday. He's still looking. Reportedly, he'll be visiting the Giants this weekend or early next week. Of course that perked up Jerry Jones and supposedly the Cowboys are now interested in talking with him. Jones will do anything to keep him away from NYG, PHI, or WAS.
The Athletic says that rumors say the Bills are out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something Really Different

Yesterday I ordered a Fantasy Football Magazine.

It said that the publishing date would be June 20th.

My wife is looking a new curtain rod that she ordered to place over the slider leading to a patio.

She sees the Amazon truck out front and waits. She's all excited but finds a flat Amazon package and it has my name on it.

I open it and I'm thinking what the hell is this?

Honest to God. It's an editor's draft of the magazine I ordered.

There is picture of Josh Allen but nothing other than green print lines on the cover. Not even the name of the magazine. I open it and there isn't a single picture in the whole magazine and the pages are copy white and not Laminated press paper.

It has the Positions with every player and an article and at the end of each is a projection. I've read a couple and the stuff is great reading.

I think that this is intended as the base info that every magazine gets and then edits, adds photos and makes cheat sheets and everything else. I just might be the best educated civilian about every NFL player at the and of this week.

I don't know if this was a mistake or someone thought I work for a magazine or newspaper. It just might be the best $17.23 I spend all year.

On Green Lines on the cover:

Fantasy Sports Boss 2023
Fantasy Football Draft Guide

Hundreds of Players Analyzed and Ranked

Published June 3, 2023

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has the Positions with every player and an article and at the end of each is a projection. I've read a couple and the stuff is great reading.

I think that this is intended as the base info that every magazine gets and then edits, adds photos and makes cheat sheets and everything else. I just might be the best educated civilian about every NFL player at the and of this week.
God help us! :suds:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something Really Different

Yesterday I ordered a Fantasy Football Magazine.

It said that the publishing date would be June 20th.

My wife is looking a new curtain rod that she ordered to place over the slider leading to a patio.

She sees the Amazon truck out front and waits. She's all excited but finds a flat Amazon package and it has my name on it.

I open it and I'm thinking what the hell is this?

Honest to God. It's an editor's draft of the magazine I ordered.

There is picture of Josh Allen but nothing other than green print lines on the cover. Not even the name of the magazine. I open it and there isn't a single picture in the whole magazine and the pages are copy white and not Laminated press paper.

I don't know if this was a mistake or someone thought I work for a magazine or newspaper. It just might be the best $17.23 I spend all year.

On Green Lines on the cover:

Fantasy Sports Boss 2023
Fantasy Football Draft Guide

Hundreds of Players Analyzed and Ranked

Published June 3, 2023

So...how do Mac Jones and DHOP's numbers look???

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...how do Mac Jones and DHOP's numbers look???
I posted Mac's numbers this morning.

DHop's Projection: 83 Receptions 1091 yards 7 TDs

Not the Pro Bowl WR that he once was but has the experience and speed to make CBs work just stay around him. In the right situation and with a QB that can work with him, he has explosive potential for double digit TDs. "Could make a pretender a legitimate contender."

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the Pro Bowl WR that he once was but has the experience and speed to make CBs work just stay around him. In the right situation and with a QB that can work with him, he has explosive potential for double digit TDs. "Could make a pretender a legitimate contender."
Just Kidding Reaction GIF by Rahul Basak

The joke was how are Mac Jones numbers throwing to D...nevermind

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and cannot run anymore......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowledge creates wisdom..................................................................and prevents getting thrown off THE ledge.

Knowing How To Live Rationally​

Sometimes, humans choose to ignore facts and believe what suits them, despite knowing that there are no facts to back up their beliefs. Yet, beliefs without supporting evidence don't add up to wisdom. In fact, they don't even add up to knowledge. They represent a turning away from whatever truth might exist in the world.