• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sports.yahoo.com

Dolphins signing former Patriots starting offensive tackle Isaiah Wynn

Wynn has started 40 games over four seasons
sports.yahoo.com
sports.yahoo.com
I hope they start him at LT against the Patriots.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be out of commission for a day or two.

I have an appointment this morning to have a dental implant tooth and anchor rod removed this morning. It's a front tooth.

The cadaver bone implant is breaking down and the entire implant to the upper jaw lining is crumbling.

I have an 80 mile drive to get to Orange City.

After today I'll have a hole in my smile for a month or so while the dead person's bones attach to mine. Kinda cool. kinda creepy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have an appointment this morning to have a dental implant tooth and anchor rod removed this morning. It's a front tooth.

The cadaver bone implant is breaking down and the entire implant to the upper jaw lining is crumbling.

After today I'll have a hole in my smile for a month or so while the dead person's bones attach to mine. Kinda cool. kinda creepy.
So honestly at your age is all this worth it? Seems you could get a good blender for a lot less

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So honestly at your age is all this worth it? Seems you could get a good blender for a lot less
My dentist said the other day that it is rare for someone at my age to still have all their teeth.
That's surprising but I guess I'm mostly holding together pretty well.
I have a full head of hair, all my teeth, and I don't wear or need glasses!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hours of surgery and he saved the implant screw rod. The tooth is still loose. Took out the old cadaver bone and refilled and added a living membrane to meld to the gums. Go back in two weeks to remove the micro stitches.

No hot beverages, no solid food that requires chewing to prevent anything from sticking between the implant tooth and it's two neighbors until June 8.

Tuna salad. Ham salad, chicken salad, egg salad, pasta salad.

Steak, chicken, pork is all fine as long as I put in through the Ninja or the food processor.

Good thing I like mayonnaise.

Did get some potent opioids. Think I'll stick to 500mg Naproxen.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hours of surgery and he saved the implant screw rod. The tooth is still loose. Took out the old cadaver bone and refilled and added a living membrane to meld to the gums. Go back in two weeks to remove the micro stitches.

No hot beverages, no solid food that requires chewing to prevent anything from sticking between the implant tooth and it's two neighbors until June 8.

Tuna salad. Ham salad, chicken salad, egg salad, pasta salad.

Steak, chicken, pork is all fine as long as I put in through the Ninja or the food processor.

Good thing I like mayonnaise.

Did get some potent opioids. Think I'll stick to 500mg Naproxen.
1685116050390.png

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best of luck.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dentist said the other day that it is rare for someone at my age to still have all their teeth.
That's surprising but I guess I'm mostly holding together pretty well.
I have a full head of hair, all my teeth, and I don't wear or need glasses!
Fuck off.

At least I have all my teeth. Well the ones I didn't lose to to fights. I lost nothing to rot or meth ....

Hair and eyesight?
Most of my hair or at least some, and readers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read a very interesting snipette on NFLRumors.com this morning.

Only two teams contacted the Cardinals about a possible trade for Deandre Hopkins before he was released.

Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs.

Guess what teams are in the hottest pursuit for Mr. Hopkins?? (BUF, KC, PHI, MIA)

Follow up question. Does 31 year old DHop have any juice left in the blender worth $20M a year? 28 Teams don't think so.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only two teams contacted the Cardinals about a possible trade for Deandre Hopkins before he was released.

Guess what teams are in the hottest pursuit for Mr. Hopkins?? (BUF, KC, PHI, MIA)

Follow up question. Does 31 year old DHop have any juice left in the blender worth $20M a year? 28 Teams don't think so.
Better question, was he ever significantly more valuable that $20 mill in any of his seasons to warrant the risk of giving him $20 mill now?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what in your opinion is the biggest off season acquisition?

I gotta go with BOB

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami has $1.3 million in cap Still must sign draft picks.
Signing DHop would be undoing all the signing they have done in last few years.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed silly to me that DHOP would be a Patriot anyway. Think about what the team did in the last two years.

Parker, Smith Schuster, Gesicki, Drafted three WRs I just cannot see how DHOP here makes sense. Miami is out the bidding and does not need him. Would he make the JETS more dangerous with Aaron yeah maybe, don't know Bills situation. He is 32 so there is that.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still had a productive season for the 9 games he was on the field and what he brings fits the New England style of football.

He's not a burner but a versatile receiver who will do 5-10 yards consistently and make virtually every reception and then trick you on a deep route for 20-30 yards. He gets open and makes the catches.

Value...? Meh. Sure he's reliable and he'd be a great mentor to Boutte and Demario Douglas, but it depends on how much he wants.

I do think Rogers and Hopkins could be a dangerous pair.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still had a productive season for the 9 games he was on the field and what he brings fits the New England style of football.

He's not a burner but a versatile receiver who will do 5-10 yards consistently and make virtually every reception and then trick you on a deep route for 20-30 yards. He gets open and makes the catches.

Value...? Meh. Sure he's reliable and he'd be a great mentor to Boutte and Demario Douglas, but it depends on how much he wants.

I do think Rogers and Hopkins could be a dangerous pair.
The old grey mare just ain't what he used to be.
He will be a tick slower from the ACL and slower yet by his age.
He averaged 7 yards on his receptions.
Still knows what to do to be good - not great.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop decided to hire an agent yesterday. Guess the suitors aren't there for a $20M a year WR. Read where no one wants to pony up 3 years and $60M so he figures he'll hire a professional tongue to do the sweet talking. He's in a very tough spot. Teams have spent their money and cap space on FA and the draft. Nobody wants to start peeling their rosters nor do they want to sign DHop long term to spread a big bonus up front.

BB rarely ever gets creative but he could give DHop a $21M Bonus and a three year $60M. If he works out then he could keep him. If not he would cost $21M this year and and $7M in dead money for 2024 and 2025. I just can't see Bill spending that kind of money.