• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bucs post game , proud of our young team

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude these guys are hurt. You are judging Harmon in a whole different system. Do you really think they have the Simms boys over Harmon and Agg on their depth chart right now? The team should address Wr in the off season to put an end to one of the worst Wr depth charts I have ever seen. .

Just stop it. If you think this is the worst WR group the Skins have had. You must be no older than what? 12 or 15 cuz they've had shitty WRs for a long long time now.

Santana Moss spent damn near a decade playing with the likes of David Patten, James Thrash, Brandon Lloyd, Kennan McCardell when he was 63 years old, Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Anthony Armstrong (had 1 half-ass decent season) Leonard Hankerson and Josh Morgan, etc. Anyone remember Michael Westbrook and Albert Connell, had 1 good season together and after that didn't bust a grape. L Coles caught 90 passes one year, but didn't crack 1000 yards and scored 1 funky ass TD and he was the Skins #1 WR along with the awesome tandem of Rod Gardner n Danerian McCants.

Henry Ellard gave the Skins a nice 3 years, but he didn't have a partner in crime as a #2 WR

Its easier to remember the decent WR tandems the Skins have had, Garcon/Djax, Monk/Clark/Sanders since the early 90s. I'm not Cam Sims biggest fan, but he has produced this year. You also have to factor in that 3 different QBs started games this season. That's doesn't make for good cohesion within the WR ranks normally.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are, but I am not judging any of them, not even Cam Sims.

My point is you get caught up with unreasonable expectations. At this point, Cam Sims has proven more than either of your two man crushes. I liked what I saw from Harmon, and he may very well be better than Sims, but he needs to prove it. I loved the AGG pick, and he may be better than all of them. At this point though, he has a single catch.

Cam Sims isn’t nearly as bad as you like to claim. As a matter of fact, Sims is 25 and has done more as a #2 than anybody Garçon/DJ.
dean has him on the hate list much like murphy, KC before him . doesnt matter if you see him as a 4/5 he hates him and wants him purged

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean has him on the hate list much like murphy, KC before him . doesnt matter if you see him as a 4/5 he hates him and wants him purged
Cam is a backup WR. He is only starting because we really had no one else. (Inman) we could use an upgrade or 2 at the position.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams have ran on this defense all year when they stuck to it
Agreed, our pass rush (CY) in particular has certainly masked an area of need. (LB's) and a corner upgrade.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he is a top 4 Wr next year we are in trouble.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop it. If you think this is the worst WR group the Skins have had. You must be no older than what? 12 or 15 cuz they've had shitty WRs for a long long time now.

Santana Moss spent damn near a decade playing with the likes of David Patten, James Thrash, Brandon Lloyd, Kennan McCardell when he was 63 years old, Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Anthony Armstrong (had 1 half-ass decent season) Leonard Hankerson and Josh Morgan, etc. Anyone remember Michael Westbrook and Albert Connell, had 1 good season together and after that didn't bust a grape. L Coles caught 90 passes one year, but didn't crack 1000 yards and scored 1 funky ass TD and he was the Skins #1 WR along with the awesome tandem of Rod Gardner n Danerian McCants.

Henry Ellard gave the Skins a nice 3 years, but he didn't have a partner in crime as a #2 WR

Its easier to remember the decent WR tandems the Skins have had, Garcon/Djax, Monk/Clark/Sanders since the early 90s. I'm not Cam Sims biggest fan, but he has produced this year. You also have to factor in that 3 different QBs started games this season. That's doesn't make for good cohesion within the WR ranks normally.

Besides tmac you are actually defending this Wr's core? lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are, but I am not judging any of them, not even Cam Sims.

My point is you get caught up with unreasonable expectations. At this point, Cam Sims has proven more than either of your two man crushes. I liked what I saw from Harmon, and he may very well be better than Sims, but he needs to prove it. I loved the AGG pick, and he may be better than all of them. At this point though, he has a single catch.

Cam Sims isn’t nearly as bad as you like to claim. As a matter of fact, Sims is 25 and has done more as a #2 than anybody Garçon/DJ.

he has dropped big gains/plays in three straight games but he get a pass? He had those stats in the 2nd half b/c tmac was getting doubled. He is slow and doesnt have good hands. He had a better 2nd half but Wr's is the biggest need on this team right now. He should not be a starting Wr on our team.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has dropped big gains/plays in three straight games but he get a pass? He had those stats in the 2nd half b/c tmac was getting doubled. He is slow and doesnt have good hands. He had a better 2nd half but Wr's is the biggest need on this team right now. He should not be a starting Wr on our team.

Dad posted the actual numbers and drops related to Cam Sims. They aren’t nearly what you claim.

He sure gets open a lot for a slow WR. His hands are suspect but he is 25.

Maybe he should not be starting, but you claim he shouldn’t be on the team.

I have continually stated that people’s ideas of what makes a number two WR is completely fabricated and typically unrealistic. I have shown that Sims has been our best 2 since PG\DJ.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 5th which i agree. gk thinks he is a 2nd. lol

I believe he can be a number 2 because he has produced as well as many number 2 in the league. I have shown the evidence to support this. He is 25.

Would I prefer an upgrade...yes.

Is it a requirement...no.

We should allow a competition with all our youth. If the value is there, we should draft a WR.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he can be a number 2 because he has produced as well as many number 2 in the league. I have shown the evidence to support this. He is 25.

We should allow a competition with all our youth. If the value is there, we should draft a WR.
i look at 4/5th as the low end with the potential to be a number 2 wr at the high end . people are down about clifford Franklin(the other sims ) but he will be going into year 3 next year so perhaps he can make a jump

you are 100% right with your data and you are 100% right about competition with our youth at wr and if we get value in the draft i woudnt mind that either

wright and both sims are UDRFA's for the love of god dean and they have developed pretty darn well considering where they started and as a coach you lose the team by not letting them grow

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad posted the actual numbers and drops related to Cam Sims. They aren’t nearly what you claim.

He sure gets open a lot for a slow WR. His hands are suspect but he is 25.

Maybe he should not be starting, but you claim he shouldn’t be on the team.

I have continually stated that people’s ideas of what makes a number two WR is completely fabricated and typically unrealistic. I have shown that Sims has been our best 2 since PG\DJ.
Argue all day long but WR is a clear need. So is another lineman, another backup RB to Gibson and possibly another TE to pair w/Thomas to complete our offensive overhaul.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides tmac you are actually defending this Wr's core? lol

Not so much defending the WR core, as saying unless you're 12 years old. Your opinion that the Skins WR group is one of the worst you've seen. As being a shitty and ill-informed opinion that seems is more based in emotional butthurt than anything factual. Because the Skins have had a long list of putrid n disappointing WRs since the glory days of Monk/Clark/Sanders.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has proved my point in the last 3 games he has played. WR is priority #1 this off season. No way is Cam Sims going into camp being our #2.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much defending the WR core, as saying unless you're 12 years old. Your opinion that the Skins WR group is one of the worst you've seen. As being a shitty and ill-informed opinion that seems is more based in emotional butthurt than anything factual. Because the Skins have had a long list of putrid n disappointing WRs since the glory days of Monk/Clark/Sanders.

Im just stating that it was bad. When we signed Inman right before the season started to come in and to be #2 that is bad. No way is C. Sims a #2 in 2021. That is just my opinion.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the defense picked a bad time to come up with a bad outing

Its funny how the defense folded when they lead us all year. I know is Brady but we didnt get close to him with our front 4. I also think Fuller had a bad game. Couldn't cover Evans with a bad knee. Its disappointing.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course its a requirement!! You have to be kidding me.