• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce is out period

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm listening.

again I'm not trolling but come on. kirks 5-27 against winning teams.

KC is a stat monster..... against garbage teams, and in garbage time, despite what some redskins posters think to the contrary.

can’t argue with facts.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Griffin is pulling splinters out of his ass and the Redskins are still searching for a QB …. maybe they have one now.

Stats are part of the game. Sorry if you don't like the truth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile Griffin is pulling splinters out of his ass and the Redskins are still searching for a QB …. maybe they have one now.

Stats are part of the game. Sorry if you don't like the truth.
One got injured..... stats say Kirk can't win games. Trubs has stats too...just saying

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One got injured..... stats say Kirk can't win games. Trubs has stats too...just saying

One is healthy now and only played because they rested the backup. One was healthy while still in Washington but got benched. Just saying …. one has had a much more prolific career than the other.

Agree he doesn't have the best record against winning teams. Of course three years he started for Washington ….

Did you count the games like KC where he played great but the D sucked? Did you count the game like Green Bay where he led the team back but the kicker missed an extra point or FG?

Sorry, it is no contest.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude rg3 was a star in the making . Injuries hurt.
RG3 was a gimmick that worked for a year until defenses figured him out and he refused to do what he needed to protect himself and develop. He could have been a star if he was open to coaching a significant change in his game. We paid way too much for him and that set up back for 3 drafts. All in all, a terrible decision by the front office to trade up for what he turned out to be.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny Jorgensen is a HOF qb and he had a losing record .

KC was on poorly run teams that couldn’t stay healthy and were poorly coached

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when people quote the stupid idea of records against winning teams.

Let’s use some common sense. There were only 13 teams this season with a winning record. Minnesota went 1-4 against those teams. Minnesota had ten wins. So, as a ten win team, what record should he have against teams with winning records?

If you want him to have a better record against winning teams, wouldn’t that mean he would be leading an 11 win team or better? Or should he lose against a few losing teams to get a better score against winning teams?

Last year, Seattle was a ten win team. Wilson’s record against winning teams was 2-4.

Does anybody actually look at the Minnesota roster and expect more than 10 wins?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when people quote the stupid idea of records against winning teams.

Let’s use some common sense. There were only 13 teams this season with a winning record. Minnesota went 1-4 against those teams. Minnesota had ten wins. So, as a ten win team, what record should he have against teams with winning records?

If you want him to have a better record against winning teams, wouldn’t that mean he would be leading an 11 win team or better? Or should he lose against a few losing teams to get a better score against winning teams?

Last year, Seattle was a ten win team. Wilson’s record against winning teams was 2-4.

Does anybody actually look at the Minnesota roster and expect more than 10 wins?
im sorry, you can call me stupid all you want. I see a guy that 6 times in his whole career has beat a winning team, SIX? hes started 88 games. but yeah six is acceptable. Anyways i came with a valid question, and discussion. I'll exit when someone has to come right out and start that stuff. Good day folks.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sorry, you can call me stupid all you want. I see a guy that 6 times in his whole career has beat a winning team, SIX? hes started 88 games. but yeah six is acceptable. Anyways i came with a valid question, and discussion. I'll exit when someone has to come right out and start that stuff. Good day folks.

what was the question again? Also did you imply Allen's departure won't improve the team's success?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They bottom line is this team would have been better off keeping cousins than losing him. Just look what we have paid for his replacement(s) in total. Allen fucked up in 2016 the first tIme his contract came up. Could have signed him for $20m for 5 years. He would now be in year 4 of that deal. It would look pretty sweet, huh? And we still could have drafted a Haskins and do proper grooming of a young QB to get him ready to replace cousins, if we needed to. It was a fundamental error on Allen that had ramifications that reverberates still today. The worst of it is that this wasn’t even Allen’s worst move. RG3 ring a bell?

This should have ended the discussion

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is it really that hard to understand? If you play on 8-8 teams, you will have a poor record against winning teams. Six is expected when you play on poor teams.

Feel free to leave.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe that there's a discussion on Kirk and Griffin that doesn't look at current evidence, so here it is, please feel free to dispute this if you can.

Griffin... drafted by Washington and it's dysfunctional organizational hierarchy, had a coaching staff that created what's popularly described as a "gimmicky offense" in the one season that he showed real promise. Soon thereafter, Jay Gruden was hired in order to "FIX" Griffin which quickly turned to shit, and Griffin was out.

Anyone have a problem with this thus far? Well, here's the counter evidence.

Baltimore... moved up in the draft in order to get a stronger, bigger, heavier, version of Griffin and what did they do?
Immediately, transformed their approach in order to take advantage of his skills. In other words they built around Jackson. What's significant and most important here is what they did NOT do!

1. There was no "gimmicky offense" installed. They transitioned, Jackson is merely doing what he's always done, which is, that which made him draft worthy in the first place.

2. No one was hired in order to "FIX" Jackson! In fact, in their wisdom, they actually hired the smaller version (Griffin) as a natural backup to Jackson. It is important to note that, should there come a time in which Jackson can't go, the results might not be the same, but the offense, geared for their special talents, won't have to change one iota.

Now honesty should bring most here to the conclusion that, one did it properly, while he other failed, because they never had a clue. For the record readers, it's called mismanagement. I said it then, and as usual, time, that great truth teller, confirms it.

Go ahead, dispute it! ( I dare you to talk about his ego)

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe that there's a discussion on Kirk and Griffin that doesn't look at current evidence, so here it is, please feel free to dispute this if you can.

Griffin... drafted by Washington and it's dysfunctional organizational hierarchy, had a coaching staff that created what's popularly described as a "gimmicky offense" in the one season that he showed real promise. Soon thereafter, Jay Gruden was hired in order to "FIX" Griffin which quickly turned to shit, and Griffin was out.

Anyone have a problem with this thus far? Well, here's the counter evidence.

Baltimore... moved up in the draft in order to get a stronger, bigger, heavier, version of Griffin and what did they do?
Immediately, transformed their approach in order to take advantage of his skills. In other words they built around Jackson. What's significant and most important here is what they did NOT do!

1. There was no "gimmicky offense" installed. They transitioned, Jackson is merely doing what he's always done, which is, that which made him draft worthy in the first place.

2. No one was hired in order to "FIX" Jackson! In fact, in their wisdom, they actually hired the smaller version (Griffin) as a natural backup to Jackson. It is important to note that, should there come a time in which Jackson can't go, the results might not be the same, but the offense, geared for their special talents, won't have to change one iota.

Now honesty should bring most here to the conclusion that, one did it properly, while he other failed, because they never had a clue. For the record readers, it's called mismanagement. I said it then, and as usual, time, that great truth teller, confirms it.

Go ahead, dispute it! ( I dare you to talk about his ego)
Griffin isn't Jackson. They may have a similar style, but Jackson was much more prepared for the rigors of playing QB in the NFL than Griffin was.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC choked away his first year in Minnesota, and was quoted earlier this year as saying something akin to “I have to do better.”

Theilein had a public argument with KC on the sidelines during one of their games this year about his penchant for making incorrect reads / boneheaded throws.

We saw plenty of those when he started here in DC (see Giants game).

Fans of both of his franchises arent convinced that he’s as good as his contract suggests.

He has a terrible record on Monday Night, and against winning teams.

You can make up all the excuses you want: stats are important, its the kicker’s fault, he was on bad teams, etc, but none of that matters, until KC proves otherwise.

Also:

the redskins are absolutely worse off without KC, they completely mishandled RG3, Bruce Allen and the Shanahans are the reason they mishandled RG3, Bruce Allen incorrectly gambled with KC - who bet on himself and won, and none of that matters either as of yesterday.

Unless you believe that the past is prologue.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC choked away his first year in Minnesota, and was quoted earlier this year as saying something akin to “I have to do better.”

Theilein had a public argument with KC on the sidelines during one of their games this year about his penchant for making incorrect reads / boneheaded throws.

We saw plenty of those when he started here in DC (see Giants game).

Fans of both of his franchises arent convinced that he’s as good as his contract suggests.

He has a terrible record on Monday Night, and against winning teams.

You can make up all the excuses you want: stats are important, its the kicker’s fault, he was on bad teams, etc, but none of that matters, until KC proves otherwise.

Also:

the redskins are absolutely worse off without KC, they completely mishandled RG3, Bruce Allen and the Shanahans are the reason they mishandled RG3, Bruce Allen incorrectly gambled with KC - who bet on himself and won, and none of that matters either as of yesterday.

Unless you believe that the past is prologue.

This was the point I was making. No one, I believe, is arguing that KC would have taken us to the promise land. We can debate until the cows come home on how good he is or he will be. Only time will tell. But this franchise is worse off by not resigning him in 2016 and labeling him a huge bust in Minnesota is way too premature.