• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

browns get landry and taylor

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when does criticizing FO decisions become hate ? and what does your years of KC , long and TM bashing amount to dean ? could hate be far behind ? or is that some sort of constructive criticism when it suits your POV ?

you and the rest of the SDFC have been trying to sell the hate angle when things like facts dont back up your positions

i have a long history of defending this team on message boards from sporting news to espn to here at SportsHoopla that far out weigh the criticism i have laid out on this trade . so find another talking point

or better yet actually bring facts and evidence to support your claims .

maybe hate in a strong word. I will say anti Alex Smith.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. keep bashing Smith. That is so insane. That funny I remember you still thinking KC was going to get a long term deal this offseason. Yes SMith is better than those guys. Keenum had a great team around him. Comparing Smith to the Fa QB's is just laughable.

So Smith didn’t have a great team around him?

Kelce is the second best TE in the league. He also led TEs in YAC which says he did a lot by himself.

Hunt won the rushing title.

Hill was the seventh leading WR in the league. He also was third in WR YAC which says he did a lot on his own.