• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronson Arroyo

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHould he be on my team or not?

Would you have him on your squad?

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would I want him on my squad....well there are worse people you could have filling out the back end of your rotation. He's owned in both my 12 team h2h leagues and my 10 team roto league so he has some value. He's good for wins, era & whip if the matchup is right but that's basically what he is, he's a matchup pitcher.

If you're uncomfortable having him on your roster then I suggest you try and trade him (either straight up or in a package deal), but don't drop him as he can still be useful some weeks and he will get snatched up off waivers if you let him go.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on your format, what other SPs are available, and the importance of K/9.

For example, he has little value in my roto league with innings limits because of the lack of K's, but he is probably a must own in my weekly change league where you would want to start any solid 2 start players.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on your format, what other SPs are available, and the importance of K/9.

For example, he has little value in my roto league with innings limits because of the lack of K's, but he is probably a must own in my weekly change league where you would want to start any solid 2 start players.

I have him in our league, and am happy I do. He is a solid innings eater, and is a fine last starter on pretty much any fantasy team, regardless of format.