• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos v Pats thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CVCZwy3XIAAe87_.jpg

Just couldn't resist

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have to remember the Pats are used to the close calls many times going in their favor. There have been plenty of times where Brady throws his hands up and the officials reach for that yellow flag. That wasn't happening in this last game. I honestly thought the more Brady complained the more the refs were fine with letting the physical play happen.

Now to me in the game last night they called a pretty even game. They got our defenders for reaching around to knock the ball down I don't know how many times. In some games the officials let those things go but in this one they were calling those close calls so it makes sense to call the OPI against Gronk and the Holding in the End Zone. That is just how they were calling the game on both sides.

I would also say in every game there will be calls that can be argued. For the Broncos we have the call in Mathis for holding where he pancaked a guy with the help of Paradis. Watching the replay I'm not sure what the officials saw other than just seeing a DL player end up on the ground and thinking that it had to be holding that caused it. We also have calls that were missed. I do know that Talib got away with some Defensive Holding. Same can be said though in pretty much every game where teams seem to hold Von Miller almost every other play. I saw one where an OL player was pretty much jumping on the back of Von Miller right as he was getting in the face of Brady yet nothing was called.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Denver. Oz and company knocked off the defending champs.
No excuses, Denver won the game.
See you in the playoffs, Carnzo

Appreciate the post. Definitely a game that a play different for either team could really change the outlook of this game. Would love to see a rematch between these two teams in the playoffs.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not over till its over. Were you not entertained?
Last week I lumped Brock in with Alex Smith who looks to take off at the first sign of pressure. Not Brock , he stood tall all game long and took some big hits and still delivered the ball.

If he continues to get better each game, his bank account is growing each week.

Great team win

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can we complain about this defense?

I think Bronco fans often forget how crappy our D has been over the years. This D has been amazing compared to those years.
I was talking on that final drive where we were playing off the receivers. That plays right into Brady's hands, and he drove them into the tying fg in under a minute

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What stuck out to me some of these might have been already noted.

The blocking our WR's and TE's gave last night was terrfic. Fowler, Vernon Davis, Latimer, Emmanuel Sanders. Latimer has found ways to help this team win the last two weeks.

Demaryius Thomas looks like he wasn't mentally up for this game. Awful game. Hopefully it will make him better for next week.

Owen Daniels has played better since Vernon Davis arrived.

Von Miller is a beast.

Can I get some mutha friggin love for Darian Stewart this game? He was probably our D MVP last night outside Von Miller. Brandon Marshall also played well. But I want some love for Darian Stewart this year! Guy has played excellent.

Max Garcia played really well. Matt Paradis is still struggling.

Manny was himself. Fearless, guty and plays with great emotion that our team can feed off.

I feel like our team plays very well together... Very unselfish like.

Bruton did his usual come in and fill in well when needed.

CJ Anderson 2014 was back on the field.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking on that final drive where we were playing off the receivers. That plays right into Brady's hands, and he drove them into the tying fg in under a minute

Just gimme some love for Darian Stewart!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you OC.

Where is Paul?

Geo did 4 hand stands last night after the win.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will surely rank up there with some of our favorite Bronco memories.

Walk off touchdowns are incredible

DT vs the Steelers in the playoff games.

Another #22 (Olandis Gary) in a MNF game vs the Raiders back when I was H.S. (man time flys)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will surely rank up there with some of our favorite Bronco memories.

Walk off touchdowns are incredible

DT vs the Steelers in the playoff games.

Another #22 (Olandis Gary) in a MNF game vs the Raiders back when I was H.S. (man time flys)

Yup to take down an undefeated team in a prime time setting like this definitely will make this a game to remember for a long time. Very proud of the fight of this team. Down 2 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter I think they said it had been something like 76 games since the last time the Patriots lost with a 2 touchdown lead in the 4th quarter. Just feels like something special is brewing with this team.