• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos v Pats thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong I'll admit it until I'm blue in the face, these guys shut me up.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock is the future, no way we do that with Manning now in these conditions

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why I love these cold weather games

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome game! Sanders, Anderson, and Miller were so clutch!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget VON MILLER with the huge sack on the Pats opening drive in OT that basically gave us the ball back.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I bench CJ Anderson he goes off. You can bet your rear end he is staying on my bench. :)

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an incredible game all around, you can point to dozens of moments for both teams where the game was given/taken away

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great game! So much can be said, but first and foremost, Brock looks like the Real Deal. He was poised out there and stepped up when he had to.

The defense made some bad plays, especially with penalties, but they held up and overall they played well.

CJ Anderson was HUGE. He played with great heart, and as pointed out by Collinsworth, he looked way more mobile than the defense, given the field conditions. He was making shimmies and jukes out there, and he seemed like the only player on both sides that looked comfortable and quick on this field.

What an awesome game. What a great win.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for all the NE homers that will try and tarnish this great win

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderful game to watch! Great Bronco's victory!

You have to love Osweiler as a man - you can see him gathering the team around him. Once he gets more efficient going for the 2nd and 3rd receiver - he will be a top QB in the league.

CJ was awesome - if he is there the rest of the season like tonight - look out!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a healthy ware in order to compete with a healthy ne team
The pass rush is almost unstoppable with ware
A lot of odd penalities finally go our way

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few observations:

Cody Latimer forced that muffed punt that changed the entire complexion of the game ... Guys get involved on the field and the confidence translates and impacts every facet of their game ..

Vernon Davis nails the two blocks that spring the biggest runs of the game - Hillman's TD and CJ's game winner

Emmanuel Sanders might just be my all time favorite Bronco WR - clutch, no fear, and he rises above and beyond the situation

Brock was fantastic - tough situation, tough weather conditions and he looks like a 10 year vet out there

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might quickly go down as one of my favorite Bronco games I have seen in a very long time.

I mean what can you say about Brock? Going against possibly the best team in the NFL with the best scoring defense with a very patch work OL in front of him yet he kept making play after play when we absolutely needed one. He still has a ton of work to do such as making some quicker decisions when his #1 target is covered. Has to learn how to throw it away instead of taking all these sacks. Beyond that though he showed that the moment wasn't too big for him. I mean remember all the pressure that is on this kid. He has stepped into a very difficult situation with Manning being a HOF talent and wanting to play. Osweiler is playing for his future as a QB in this league and he showed up big. Those 2 deep throws at the end of regulation were a thing of beauty considering the weather they were playing in.

I also want to give a huge shout out to Evan Mathis in this game. Not sure if everybody knows this but the guy is seriously hurt. From what I understand his one leg is completely black and blue yet he went out and played. Now given it wasn't his best game by any means but we were down to just about nothing at the position with Vasquez going down so for him to step up in that moment was huge.

Now I will say this was one of the more frustrating games to watch for our defense. We held them to their fewest yards on the season which is great but I honestly was very disappointed in Wade on his play calling. Gronk was about their only healthy weapon on offense yet he continued to leave him in single coverage for large chunks of the game. When we doubled him he would disappear so I don't know why you don't stick with what is working. I also thought they could have been much more creative up front to get after Brady. They did hit him plenty but I thought we got way to vanilla with rushing 4 with very little twisting and turning and then just dropping 7 into coverage.

Also DT man oh man was that ugly. He looked like he just didn't care. He quit on routes, he didn't fight for the ball, he just lacked any kind of concentration. I'm not sure what was going on but man he has to clean that up. The team played him to be a huge play maker and with a young QB in we need DT to especially step up his game. I'll give him a pass that it was just a down right terrible game but he needs to pull his head out and get to work.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW what a game and what an incredible win! The type of win that shows that this team can be a super bowl contender without Manning. And my friends, a STAR has been born. It takes a special player to make those types of plays with the game on the line in that weather. SPECTACULAR!! You just can't say enough about what Osweiler did. He had to battle through a terrible game by his receivers as well, especially DT. The stats just do not show what a great performance this was by Osweiler. This kis is gonna be a great QB!!