• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos sign Kyle Fuller

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not that Kyle Fuller.

Former Seahawks, Texans and Commanders C Kyle Fuller. This might be our least attractive signing so far. Guy can play C and guard but I would rank him as a below average signing. Will fight for a depth job.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Former Seahawks, Texans and Commanders C Kyle Fuller. This might be our least attractive signing so far. Guy can play C and guard but I would rank him as a below average signing. Will fight for a depth job.
Kyle Fullers claim to fame is that after the NFL Combine and his later Baylor Proday he managed to grow his hands by 1.5 inches and his arm length.by two inches. No telling how big they are these days.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he better suited for C or CB :D I had to go there

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a quick google search because I am pretty sure that I had no idea he existed before right now. Some pretty discouraging results. There were something like 4 or 5 'signs with team X' articles, one for 'he went on IR' and an entry over at wikipedia saying he plays for someone else still. Not good.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a quick google search because I am pretty sure that I had no idea he existed before right now. Some pretty discouraging results. There were something like 4 or 5 'signs with team X' articles, one for 'he went on IR' and an entry over at wikipedia saying he plays for someone else still. Not good.

At this point we need to focus on anyone who won't pull a hamstring by week 4.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked - just shocked that the Broncos are signing backup players for disposable pricing to back up the starters. Why don't they do what the Broncos have done lately - fill back up positions with talented guys with long injury histories or high RAS scores and no football IQ? Oh yeah - that's what losers do.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked - just shocked that the Broncos are signing backup players for disposable pricing to back up the starters. Why don't they do what the Broncos have done lately - fill back up positions with talented guys with long injury histories or high RAS scores and no football IQ? Oh yeah - that's what losers do.
Center appears to be the only weak spot on our starting O-Line and we just signed a back up for...who?

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just read Listo’s comment on his C thread regarding Fuller and thought to myself that you would probably agree this was a DB’s name.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Center appears to be the only weak spot on our starting O-Line and we just signed a back up for...who?
TBD. They’ll find us a dog at C. Is he already on the roster? Time will tell, young Listo. Time will tell.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos need to sign players in the order you approve? The starting Centers out there are still out there - fuller gives them a guard/center back up. I suspect the Broncos have a plan they may be waiting for a player to get real about his market value.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing depth is always a good thing especially for positions we are weakest.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m shocked, too!!

What’s your RAS score Mingo?

Spongebob Loser GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth and competition never hurts. Remember we have 90 man rosters going into camp. 16 man practice squads and generally we have about 30 players on IR... ;)

We need to come prepared.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos need to sign players in the order you approve? The starting Centers out there are still out there - fuller gives them a guard/center back up. I suspect the Broncos have a plan they may be waiting for a player to get real about his market value.
The Broncos need to finish building their O-Line. It's been garbage for almost a decade because they've ignored it. I think they've done a good job so far this year, finally, but they need to finish doing the job. Five starters. At least two game day back ups; a Swing Tackle and a C/G.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos need to finish building their O-Line. It's been garbage for almost a decade because they've ignored it. I think they've done a good job so far this year, finally, but they need to finish doing the job. Five starters. At least two game day back ups; a Swing Tackle and a C/G.
I don't disagree with you Listo. Especially because the D rush has cratered the middle of the Bronco's Oline for years now. I guess the difference between us at the moment is I think Sean Payton is well aware of the problem and it is not yet the time to fix it in his plan. Maybe he has an eye on a Center in jeopardy of being released for salary cap or maybe he is waiting out the market for the current top FA centers. Also, it maybe that the plan is to move Meinerz over to center and get another guard. I agree though - the Oline is unfinished until the Center position is fixed.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with you Listo. Especially because the D rush has cratered the middle of the Bronco's Oline for years now. I guess the difference between us at the moment is I think Sean Payton is well aware of the problem and it is not yet the time to fix it in his plan. Maybe he has an eye on a Center in jeopardy of being released for salary cap or maybe he is waiting out the market for the current top FA centers. Also, it maybe that the plan is to move Meinerz over to center and get another guard. I agree though - the Oline is unfinished until the Center position is fixed.
Or maybe he thinks Cush is going to benefit significantly from the other OL upgrades. Which is something he uttered today. Whether he actually believes that or not remains to be seen.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason coaches love Cush. I don't know why but this is the third regime that is going to have him start at center despite the on field results.