• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can make an easy case in my mind to draft Cook - what are listed as his weaknesses - are things Kubiak fixed on Jake Plummer (at least got as close to fixed as was possible to achieve considering Plummer as the material to work with).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears working out Paxton Lynch.

Browns appear not going QB #2, they have trade down written all over them.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears working out Paxton Lynch.

Browns appear not going QB #2, they have trade down written all over them.
Yeah DC, I think if Rams pick their Qb ( if they even love one of those two to begin with ) they will be very willing to trade out to someone like Eagles, Jets, SF, etc and stay away from the miserable luck and pressure they've had going qb in 1st rd. At least if they trade down,they can get additional picks and grab a qb in 2nd rd and if he doesn't workout there's not the fallout they've endured all these past years at least. I think it's a good bet that their a tad reluctant to put themselves in a position to be scrutinized and ridiculed once again. Lot of good players,safe players, they can draft to bolster that roster for years to come. Especially if they believe RG and McNown can sail the ship temporarily until they find their franchise qb.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry looks even bigger after Hillman stepped in for a photo:

Hillman03.jpg

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can make an easy case in my mind to draft Cook - what are listed as his weaknesses - are things Kubiak fixed on Jake Plummer (at least got as close to fixed as was possible to achieve considering Plummer as the material to work with).

I am changing my pick to him in draft contest ..Elway will draft Cook IMO he likes players that produce and Cook is just that !

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Raider source that told me the Raiders were drafting Mike Mitchell and Darius Heyward-Bey informed me the Raiders have very highly rated at #14, Darron Lee, Sheldon Rankins and William Jackson.

They are also interested in moving down at which point if those 3 were all gone they like Derrick Henry, Jonathan Bullard and Robert Nkemdchie.

@SpringStein @Dr Cyanide 28 @cdumler7 @58crash @femurov @Orange Crush77

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Raider source that told me the Raiders were drafting Mike Mitchell and Darius Heyward-Bey informed me the Raiders have very highly rated at #14, Darron Lee, Sheldon Rankins and William Jackson.

They are also interested in moving down at which point if those 3 were all gone they like Derrick Henry, Jonathan Bullard and Robert Nkemdchie.

Sounds like a draft board many teams would have. :)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find it strange that they want to move on from Latavius Murray. I could see them maybe wanting a platoon, and trying to upgrade over Roy Helu with another pass catching type back, but I thought Murray did ok. Certainly not bad enough to warrant a 1st round replacement.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I wasn't questioning your source or anything, DC. I've heard for a while now that Oakland wanted to upgrade the RB position for a while now. I just found that strange, is all. When I re read what I wrote it sounded like I was questioning you, so I wanted to clarify that.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All those names make sense for the Raiders and the needs they have. I would probably be hoping out of that list that they take Darron Lee. He is still a pretty raw player and especially as a rookie I think he will struggle with being in the right position.

My biggest worry is that Ezekiel Elliot falls to the Raiders in the 1st. I honestly would be a lot more nervous if they get him added to all of their weapons.

Also anybody heard anything on their 2nd round pick from last year Mario Edwards and his recovery from his injury? Last I heard the neck injury wasn't responding as well as they had hoped.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Shaq Lawson fall to one pick before us on some Draft sites .... at some point if he falls very far I hope we trade up for him .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I wasn't questioning your source or anything, DC. I've heard for a while now that Oakland wanted to upgrade the RB position for a while now. I just found that strange, is all. When I re read what I wrote it sounded like I was questioning you, so I wanted to clarify that.

Never took it that way. I tend to agree.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See I am not a Murray fan. I think he is a nice RB that when paired with another RB could be a deadly duo but I just don't see him as a bell cow back. He has injury issues. He is also a very hit or miss kind of guy. When he gets things going he is a tough player to stop. The problem is he seems to run cold a lot more than hot in my opinion. So I can definitely see them being interested in a RB especially if a guy like Elliot falls out of the top-13.