• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brett Brown is coming back

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he's back. Like I mentioned in another thread, its impossible to expect a coach to smooth things out when his main players only played 21 total games together (13 of which came in the playoffs). While I understand some of his criticism, most of it is a bit unfair. He went through all the tanking. When they started adding real talent, he got the team to the playoffs and won a series twice. He deserves at least one more crack it. If there's still lingering issues after next season, by all means look elsewhere.

It will be interesting to see how the Sixers adapt next year assuming that they keep at least one of Butler and/or Harris.

Simmons needs to build his confidence on the mid-range jumper in the off season. If he can develop a reliable pull-up from 12 feet, it will dramatically open things up for him.

I'd push hard to keep Butler. He fit well imo and more importantly for me at least, seems to really get along with Embiid. They appear to have a playful enough relationship where Jimmy can call Embiid out and Embiid won't get offended and will take that advice. Embiid needs that kind of vet around. I'd honestly let Harris go though. He's gonna be too pricey to keep around and they'd be better served using that cash to fill out the bench to make up for losing the depth in the trades this season. Need to keep Redick as well. His shooting is vitally important.

I'd lowkey be shopping Simmons to everyone for a better guard option as well. With his lack of shot and his impending contract, that's gonna be a rough fit going forward.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Simmons is all his basketball is running out the end of his prick...

siaij.jpg

21-1.jpg

Tough to practice your shot in the off-season when the only time you leave bed is to go to the club.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Simmons is all his basketball is running out the end of his prick...

siaij.jpg

21-1.jpg

Tough to practice your shot in the off-season when the only time you leave bed is to go to the club.

But, plenty of time to practice your trolling when you missed out on the Memphis pick and Sacramento stayed in place.... :D :suds:

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, plenty of time to practice your trolling when you missed out on the Memphis pick and Sacramento stayed in place.... :D :suds:
You got me. :bawling: :D