• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI -- this issue may not be done.

Jim Harbaugh, Michigan planning 'course of action' with camp rule not official yet

Apparently this ruling still has to get approved by the NCAA board of directors, which meets on the 28th and will vote on all approved issues by the rules committee. They could theoretically put a hold on it or simply scrap it all together.
The P4 has spoken all Harbaugh is accomplishing now is drawing a larger negative spotlight on Michigan. Let him have the rope watching Harbs hang himself is hysterical now :laugh3:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The P4 has spoken all Harbaugh is accomplishing now is drawing a larger negative spotlight on Michigan. Let him have the rope watching Harbs hang himself is hysterical now :laugh3:

Seems like there's plenty of negative backlash on the NCAA from this. Just because a few lazy coaches don't want it, doesn't mean the NCAA will stick with this if there's enough pressure elsewhere to scrap it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like there's plenty of negative backlash on the NCAA from this. Just because a few lazy coaches don't want it, doesn't mean the NCAA will stick with this if there's enough pressure elsewhere to scrap it.
The other conferences have voted. The loop hole was closed because Harbaugh was caught abusing it. The only thing Harbaugh is accomplishing now is exposing himself further. And opening the door to his other practices being exposed. As A lot of us have already said. Harbaugh is putting Michigan in a very bad light now. And on the verge of doing A lot of damage to the program. But hey give the man the rope :laugh3:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other conferences have voted. The loop hole was closed because Harbaugh was caught abusing it. The only thing Harbaugh is accomplishing now is exposing himself further. And opening the door to his other practices being exposed. As A lot of us have already said. Harbaugh is putting Michigan in a very bad light now. And on the verge of doing A lot of damage to the program. But hey give the man the rope :laugh3:

I'm not sure what you think "abusing it" means? He was showing up at camps and coaching kids. The horror, I know. He was doing his job and in the process both Michigan and young kids benefited (again, the horror!). You keep saying Michigan is in a bad light, but I've seen like a 10:1 ratio of good articles about Harbaugh winning, even if he lost this ruling, and other coaching (like Freeze) coming off bad, to the point where he even had to release a second statement because he looked so bad.

This was about programs wanting to protect recruiting grounds, the NCAA made a quick (bad) judgement and it's very likely it could get overturned at some point soon, especially with many coaches coming out against the ban recently from all over the country. The NCAA didn't do proper res

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I'm happy with our coach now. I got to see Saban plenty at MSU. Without the built in recruiting advantages the SEC has, he was just another coach.

You mean the coach who has refined his "process" over the years and is now at a top flight school where recruits naturally want to go. Unlike his days at bridesmaid university in Michigan.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you think "abusing it" means? He was showing up at camps and coaching kids. The horror, I know. He was doing his job and in the process both Michigan and young kids benefited (again, the horror!). You keep saying Michigan is in a bad light, but I've seen like a 10:1 ratio of good articles about Harbaugh winning, even if he lost this ruling, and other coaching (like Freeze) coming off bad, to the point where he even had to release a second statement because he looked so bad.

This was about programs wanting to protect recruiting grounds, the NCAA made a quick (bad) judgement and it's very likely it could get overturned, especially with many coaches coming out against the ban recently from all over the country.
Sorry I'm enjoying every moment of this. Harbaugh is doing exactly as we all predicted. His ego and disregard for the rules now have everything falling into place. His "genius" is hysterical. He's opening pandoras box in Ann Arbor :laugh3:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the coach who has refined his "process" over the years and is now at a top flight school where recruits naturally want to go. Unlike his days at bridesmaid university in Michigan.
Harbs is about to hang Michigan lets just enjoy the show :suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"built in SEC advantages" is the new B1G penis envy they had for so long knowing others were more well endowed.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm enjoying every moment of this. Harbaugh is doing exactly as we all predicted. His ego and disregard for the rules now have everything falling into place. His "genius" is hysterical. He's opening pandoras box in Ann Arbor :laugh3:
You seem to think that thinking outside the box, but within the rules, is a bad thing? I don't quite understand.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "refined" process just happens to include getting a class half filled with kids from the state, or bordering states. What a unique process Saban has created -- taking a ton of local talent....

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That box is about to collapse sorry I cant type. Im laughing way too hard :spit:
I'm not sure why? Harbaugh still has a ton of other rule benders -- heck, he's giving a commencement speech at the HS where we just got 5 players from MD, including the #1 player in the class, who currently has 2 four star seniors that we're pursuing. His spring break trips are allowed for another year. His recruiting signing event was a massive success, and still allowed. This was just one of many things Harbaugh does to think outside of the box and the box is still standing.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "refined" process just happens to include getting a class half filled with kids from the state, or bordering states. What a unique process Saban has created -- taking a ton of local talent....
That process is making them buy into his way or the highway. Anyone can get a team full of top flight recruits, look at all the coaches who come close each year. How many win consistently? How many have won 4 titles since 2009? Exactly, none but him and its not all recruits, its also coaching, creating chemistry, instilling sets of values in the kids that they did not hold before, showing them work ethic is the only way to be a winner and so on. His "process" is what makes that team what it is and a different coach would be losing an average of 1-3 games a year with the same players and not winning titles as often. Sorry, but I have looked at Jimmy boys resume and he is not all that and a bag of chips and honestly is not fit to be mentioned in the same sentence with Saban. When he has won anything worthy of note, let me know.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That process is making them buy into his way or the highway. Anyone can get a team full of top flight recruits, look at all the coaches who come close each year. How many win consistently? How many have won 4 titles since 2009? Exactly, none but him and its not all recruits, its also coaching, creating chemistry, instilling sets of values in the kids that they did not hold before, showing them work ethic is the only way to be a winner and so on. His "process" is what makes that team what it is and a different coach would be losing an average of 1-3 games a year with the same players and not winning titles as often. Sorry, but I have looked at Jimmy boys resume and he is not all that and a bag of chips and honestly is not fit to be mentioned in the same sentence with Saban. When he has won anything worthy of note, let me know.
His process is grabbing the amazing talent that comes from his state and bordering states. Shockingly, Saban was not very successful at Michigan State without those same resources.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His process is grabbing the amazing talent that comes from his state and bordering states. Shockingly, Saban was not very successful at Michigan State without those same resources.

I wanna ask you a question and you need to be honest when answering it. Are you as good today as you were when you first started doing your job? Have you learned anything new, found ways to do things better since year one, or are you still slow and incapable of change?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna ask you a question and you need to be honest when answering it. Are you as good today as you were when you first started doing your job? Have you learned anything new, found ways to do things better since year one, or are you still slow and incapable of change?
Sure, I'm better. It's reasonable that Saban could get better. But you don't go from scrub to the best coach in CFB in a matter of 10 years.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a neutral observer, it is not merely the proximity to talent that has made Saban so much better at Bama. It's also not all about him getting better as a coach since then. Both played a factor.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why? Harbaugh still has a ton of other rule benders -- heck, he's giving a commencement speech at the HS where we just got 5 players from MD, including the #1 player in the class, who currently has 2 four star seniors that we're pursuing. His spring break trips are allowed for another year. His recruiting signing event was a massive success, and still allowed. This was just one of many things Harbaugh does to think outside of the box and the box is still standing.
Did not read I can't stop laughing right now. It may be a bit before I can type