• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think lifetime achievements is something Saban wants to get into, at least not with Harbaugh.
I'm thinking coaching achievements are what you are looking for, unless you are bragging about the one year he was a DB at Kent State?
Yeah considering this is a sports board and we are talking college football it would stand to reason we are talking college football achievements. Really, are you grasping or what?:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hearing Michigan fans argue about how much better Alabama is than them.

Please, carry on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think lifetime achievements is something Saban wants to get into, at least not with Harbaugh.
I'm thinking coaching achievements are what you are looking for, unless you are bragging about the one year he was a DB at Kent State?

You're fuckin' crazy. How about achievements as HC's on the CFB level? Well that's where you'll shut the hell up for 30 seconds (maybe) only to bring up what JH did w/ the 49ers. Here's a news flash for ya: this is CFB we're talking about & not the NFL since both are currently CFB coaches.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first FBS job was Stanford which he took from 1-11 to 12-1. The first QB he recruited was the #1 pick in the NFL draft.

What Dantonio has done at MSU is impressive. What Saban did at MSU is nothing special at all.

So if coaches are either good or bad from the start and it's all based on the school itself - just exactly how bad of a program is Michigan considering how both Rich Rod and Brady Hoke had good success before coming to Michigan, only to stink it up there.

Michigan must be the shittiest program around, I wonder how long it'll be before it fucks over Harbaugh's career.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said Dantonio is one of the top 5 coaches in the NCAA. If you are talking coaching up players and getting more out of less -- you could make arguments there is no one better.

He isn't getting 5 star recruits or #1 recruiting classes but he continues to take under the radar recruits and turn them into tremendous players
Maybe USC head coach Clay Aiken can shed some light on the future of Michigan football for you

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fuckin' crazy. How about achievements as HC's on the CFB level? Well that's where you'll shut the hell up for 30 seconds (maybe) only to bring up what JH did w/ the 49ers. Here's a news flash for ya: this is CFB we're talking about & not the NFL since both are currently CFB coaches.
He said lifetime achievements, not college coaching achievements.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said Dantonio is one of the top 5 coaches in the NCAA. If you are talking coaching up players and getting more out of less -- you could make arguments there is no one better.

He isn't getting 5 star recruits or #1 recruiting classes but he continues to take under the radar recruits and turn them into tremendous players

Yeah, those tremendous players with zero wins over a top 20 team.

:pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if coaches are either good or bad from the start and it's all based on the school itself - just exactly how bad of a program is Michigan considering how both Rich Rod and Brady Hoke had good success before coming to Michigan, only to stink it up there.

Michigan must be the shittiest program around, I wonder how long it'll be before it fucks over Harbaugh's career.
Saban has always been a good recruiter. If you put a good recruiter in the middle of the best recruiting areas, you will end up with great teams.

You put Saban at Michigan state where he didn't have the advantages he has now and u get what I personally watched.

You put him in the NFL. You get what we watched.

You put him in the SEC and he is a great coach. That is why I said, IMO, what Urban Meyer has done is more impressive than Saban. He had an undefeated season at Utah. Won 2 national championships at Florida. Then comes to the B1G and wins another one. He has shown he will win no matter where he goes. That makes a great coach in my opinion.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban has always been a good recruiter. If you put a good recruiter in the middle of the best recruiting areas, you will end up with great teams.

You put Saban at Michigan state where he didn't have the advantages he has now and u get what I personally watched.

You put him in the NFL. You get what we watched.

You put him in the SEC and he is a great coach. That is why I said, IMO, what Urban Meyer has done is more impressive than Saban. He had an undefeated season at Utah. Won 2 national championships at Florida. Then comes to the B1G and wins another one. He has shown he will win no matter where he goes. That makes a great coach in my opinion.

So Michigan sucks.

I got it already, no need to keep pointing it out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few CFB coaches that Harbaugh is obviously better than because of what he did in the NFL...

Nick Saban (5 Natty's), Urban Meyer (3 Natty's), Bob Stoops (1 Natty), Les Miles (1 Natty)

It's Jimmy Jam's CFB world now & all of those HC's are 2nd rate compared to the ann arbor asshole.

Jimbo has no Natty's or conference crowns, trustmeimright disagrees though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the world are you talking about? Please put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself.

He just didn't expect to see a Michigan fan nutswinging from Michigan St.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Michigan sucks.

I got it already, no need to keep pointing it out.
I didn't mean to call out your hero, but IMO, he is a great SEC coach and nothing else. 49-41 isn't impressive to me. The coaches before Saban at MSU were putting up the same records Saban did at MSU.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just didn't expect to see a Michigan fan nutswinging from Michigan St.
I have no issue praising teams I don't like when it is deserved. Im not wear the blinders like yourself.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to call out your hero, but IMO, he is a great SEC coach and nothing else. 49-41 isn't impressive to me. The coaches before Saban at MSU were putting up the same records Saban did at MSU.

Well I hope we never get anything but great SEC coaches in the future.

:pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the world are you talkingabout? Please put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself.

Hey how you typing all these comments w/ that straight jacket on, did you borrow Crazy Jimbo's?

144818301889134_burned-8_zps0wm6jaa4.png

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue praising teams I don't like when it is deserved. Im not wear the blinders like yourself.

I think it's great you are proud to be a nutswinger.