• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban has always been a good recruiter. If you put a good recruiter in the middle of the best recruiting areas, you will end up with great teams.

You put Saban at Michigan state where he didn't have the advantages he has now and u get what I personally watched.

You put him in the NFL. You get what we watched.

You put him in the SEC and he is a great coach. That is why I said, IMO, what Urban Meyer has done is more impressive than Saban. He had an undefeated season at Utah. Won 2 national championships at Florida. Then comes to the B1G and wins another one. He has shown he will win no matter where he goes. That makes a great coach in my opinion.

meyer2-610x412.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thrustmeimnottights mom tucked his 179 personalities in for the night

Personality # 47. ThrustMeILikPee.

So is personality # 48 (ironically enough '48 was meeeechegan's last outright title, he totally disagrees though:L) trust-me-i-b-wrong?:noidea:

#48 is Chinese. ThrustMeIbeWong.

Does Thrustmeimwong Rikeep posts?

Are these actually humorous to you guys? I don't know whether to laugh at you guys or feel sorry for you. I remember when stuff like this was funny...........it was just before puberty.:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these actually humorous to you guys? I don't know whether to laugh at you guys or feel sorry for you. I remember when stuff like this was funny...........it was just before puberty.:L

Yes, I laughed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I'll never answer as long as you promise to keep asking.

You don't have to. Everyone already knows the answer. I was just curious to see how big of a Saban slappy you actually were. TY for clearing that up. :suds: