• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this -- if I didn't feel sorry for some of you, that'd really hurt. Seeing as who "everyone" is you are talking about -- I get a good laugh.

National Titles for Saban outside the SEC - 0

Thank you confirming exactly what I've been saying. Great SEC coach when he has the built in advantage the SEC provides. Average coach when he doesn't (49-41)

How many Natty's does Harbaugh have again? Oh yeah...and for all of his NFL coaching greatness how many SB's did he win? Even Jimbo himself is embarrassed about your over-the-top Jimmy Jam homerism.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still incorrect you're off by a large margin

So how does it feel to have such an accomplished coach that has the same amount of nattys as clay helton?

Is this a trick question? You know how many schools have wanted Clay Helton as a head coach? I'll give you a hint. It is the same amount of head coaching jobs he has held before USC gave him the keys.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a trick question? You know how many schools have wanted Clay Helton as a head coach? I'll give you a hint. It is the same amount of head coaching jobs he has held before USC gave him the keys.
Helton nabbed his first coaching job with a top tier school. Harbaugh was only wanted by San Diego :laugh3:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Natty's does Harbaugh have again? Oh yeah...and for all of his NFL coaching greatness how many SB's did he win? Even Jimbo himself is embarrassed about your over-the-top Jimmy Jam homerism.

Which homerism is that? Saying Saban is the better coach in college right now? Or saying Harbaugh is full of shit when he says the satellite camps are about the kids?

All I've said about Harbaugh is...............I'd call him one of the top 5 college coaches today (not all time). That makes me a homer? If so, I guess just like the nutswinger comment earlier, I have a different definition of the word.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His most talented team was the mighty Toreros :dhd:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helton nabbed his first coaching job with a top tier school. Harbaugh was only wanted by San Diego

USC fans must be so excited to have a guy who led them to an 0-2 record and a season ending loss to Wisconsin after he was named head coach.

I know if I were a USC fan -- I'd be livid with the AD. Wait, the AD is gone now, but a top tier school like USC definitely brought in a top tier AD!! No? They hired a former player who has never held a school administration job in his life.

USC is really heading places.:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC fans must be so excited to have a guy who led them to an 0-2 record and a season ending loss to Wisconsin after he was named head coach.

I know if I were a USC fan -- I'd be livid with the AD. Wait, the AD is gone now, but a top tier school like USC definitely brought in a top tier AD!! No? They hired a former player who has never held a school administration job in his life.

USC is really heading places.:L
Yes they lost to the same team that thrashed the B1Gs Elite Iowa hawkeyes. And managed to put up closer games than Iowa both times.. Lost to a Wisconsin team with the top defense in the nation by less than 3. How did Michigan fare against Whisky. Oh yeah the ducked them :dhd: While Michigan took 2OTs to squeak by Indiana and lost to A Utah Squad that USC decimated :laugh3:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which homerism is that? Saying Saban is the better coach in college right now? Or saying Harbaugh is full of shit when he says the satellite camps are about the kids?

I haven't said anything about those satellite camps, not sure why you even mentioned it. All I've said about Harbaugh is...............I'd call him one of the top 5 college coaches today (not all time). That makes me a homer? If so, I guess just like the nutswinger comment earlier, I have a different definition of the word.

So you truly think JH is a top 5 CFB coach right now huh? So if he's really top 5 which 1 of these HC's are you kicking outta the list...

Nick Saban (5 Natty's), Urban Meyer (3 Natty's), Bob Stoops (1 Natty), Les Miles (1 Natty), Jimbo Fisher ( 1 Natty)?

I went w/ those 5 because they all have a Natty (or more). And there are some other CFB coaches that have so far accomplished more than JH. No need to list them though. If you follow anything outside of meeeechegan football you should know who they are.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you truly think JH is a top 5 CFB coach right now huh? So if he's really top 5 which 1 of these HC's are you kicking outta the list...

Nick Saban (5 Natty's), Urban Meyer (3 Natty's), Bob Stoops (1 Natty), Les Miles (1 Natty), Jimbo Fisher ( 1 Natty)?

I went w/ those 5 because they all have a Natty (or more). And there are some other CFB coaches that have so far accomplished more than JH. No need to list them though. If you follow anything outside of meeeechegan football you should know who they are.
Got quite fast didn't it :dhd:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I've said about Harbaugh is...............I'd call him one of the top 5 college coaches today (not all time). That makes me a homer? If so, I guess just like the nutswinger comment earlier, I have a different definition of the word.

Jim Hardbark a top 5 coach,

:pound:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh look, it's the Oscar defense.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they lost to the same team that thrashed the B1Gs Elite Iowa hawkeyes. And managed to put up closer games than Iowa both times.. Lost to a Wisconsin team with the top defense in the nation by less than 3. How did Michigan fare against Whisky. Oh yeah the ducked them :dhd: While Michigan took 2OTs to squeak by Indiana and lost to A Utah Squad that USC decimated :laugh3:
How exactly do you duck a team that isn't in your division?