• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you truly think JH is a top 5 CFB coach right now huh? So if he's really top 5 which 1 of these HC's are you kicking outta the list...

Nick Saban (5 Natty's), Urban Meyer (3 Natty's), Bob Stoops (1 Natty), Les Miles (1 Natty), Jimbo Fisher ( 1 Natty)?

I went w/ those 5 because they all have a Natty (or more). And there are some other CFB coaches that have so far accomplished more than JH. No need to list them though. If you follow anything outside of meeeechegan football you should know who they are.
You can list whatever you'd like. How many of those coaches took over a team ranked as one of the worst in not just the PAC, but all of college football and turned them into a national power? How many of them went to the pinnacle of their profession and turned around a team who hadn't had a winning season in a decade and led them to division titles, conference championship games and to a super bowl? How many of those coaches were named Coach of the year in the NCAA and the NFL?

More accomplishments in college? Sure. Better coaches? No. Coached longer? Yes.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he scheduled Colorado after that impressive showing vs Utah last year

I'm going out on a limb and saying Harbaugh didn't schedule any games. Let's hope Lynn Swann knows more about the,AD's responsibilities than you do. With all his experience, I'm sure he does.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I should participate in this thread. I just don't know how...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I should participate in this thread. I just don't know how...

Come on, its easy to just choose to pick on the Michigan pukes and make fun of them. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, its easy to just choose to pick on the Michigan pukes and make fun of them. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

Great idea. Ok so in the whole alleged bad AD hire by USC. Didn't Michigan hire the CEO of a pizza company for their AD?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can list whatever you'd like. How many of those coaches took over a team ranked as one of the worst in not just the PAC, but all of college football and turned them into a national power? How many of them went to the pinnacle of their profession and turned around a team who hadn't had a winning season in a decade and led them to division titles, conference championship games and to a super bowl? How many of those coaches were named Coach of the year in the NCAA and the NFL?

More accomplishments in college? Sure. Better coaches? No. Coached longer? Yes.

"Better coaches? No.":wtf2:

Try to keep in mind this has nothing to do w/ the NFL. So you really think Harbaugh (39-24) is a better HC than Saban (191-60-1), Meyer (154-27), Stoop (179-46), Miles (140-53) & Fisher (68-14)? They have a combined 11 Natty's, Jimmy Jam doesn't even have a conference crown let alone a Natty. You live in a fantasy world.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you truly think JH is a top 5 CFB coach right now huh? So if he's really top 5 which 1 of these HC's are you kicking outta the list...

Nick Saban (5 Natty's), Urban Meyer (3 Natty's), Bob Stoops (1 Natty), Les Miles (1 Natty), Jimbo Fisher ( 1 Natty)?

I went w/ those 5 because they all have a Natty (or more). And there are some other CFB coaches that have so far accomplished more than JH. No need to list them though. If you follow anything outside of meeeechegan football you should know who they are.

I would certainly kick Bob Stoops and Les Miles out. I have Snyder above both (and pretty much anyone else)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly kick Bob Stoops and Les Miles out. I have Snyder above both (and pretty much anyone else)

Well of course a Texas fan would kick Stoops out.:D And Snyder is a damn good HC.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great idea. Ok so in the whole alleged bad AD hire by USC. Didn't Michigan hire the CEO of a pizza company for their AD?

Do you know what is expected out of an athletic director? The school sports program is a business. And while I wasnt a fan of David Brandon, the least of my worries was his qualifications for the position.

The fact you are questioning the hire of a CEO of a multi-million dollar business as AD is pretty humorous. Guess what NCAA football is?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course a Texas fan would kick Stoops out.:D And Snyder is a damn good HC.

It is a reasonable opinion. One could say that Stoops isnt in the top 3 coaches in his own conference and I do not think that is a slap at Bob. (Briles, Patterson, and Snyder). A lot of it goes in how you want to judge coaches.

and Miles is just Miles. Not even LSU fans know how he wins.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what is expected out of an athletic director? The school sports program is a business. And while I wasnt a fan of David Brandon, the least of my worries was his qualifications for the position.

The fact you are questioning the hire of a CEO of a multi-million dollar business as AD is pretty humorous. Guess what NCAA football is?

So would that be for pickup, or delivery?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was an awful AD. It's pretty hard to fuck it up as much as he did.