• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if we are using that as a metric than Saban is Stoops's bitch. Probably should add Whittingham and Freeze to that list

If I had made a ridiculous statement about any one of them being the best coach in their respective conferences then maybe you could. I am showing that what you view as the best in his conference is sadly lacking against his own mentor. Freeze is a conference foe and issues will arise with them from time to time, see Texas's inability to beat Oklahoma at times. Whittingham was a one off and Stoops last game against Bama was against arguably the worst defense Bama has had in years under Saban. So good luck with that prediction, mine still stands and the results are not even close. If he's the best the B1G has to offer they are in big trouble.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep in mind this has nothing to do w/ the NFL. So you really think Harbaugh (39-24) is a better HC than Saban (191-60-1), Meyer (154-27), Stoop (179-46), Miles (140-53) & Fisher (68-14)? They have a combined 11 Natty's, Jimmy Jam doesn't even have a conference crown let alone a Natty. You live in a fantasy world.

Here is a question for you -- since you want to continue and say it has nothing to do with the NFL. If Bill Belichick left the Patriots and decided to coach at say, Texas. Are you going to be arguing that Urban Meyer is a better coach because Belichick hasn't won anything in college?

And you can continue to say Harbaugh doesn't have a conference crown but:

Though the 49ers were expected to struggle in what was anticipated to be a rebuilding season,[89] with a new scheme and many new players as well as shortened summer practices due to the lockout, Harbaugh led the team to a 13–3 record in the regular season, winning theNFC West division while finishing second overall in the NFC and bringing the team to the NFC Championship Game. This was the first time the 49ers had made the playoffs since the 2002 NFL season, generating widespread praise

Harbaugh led the team to an 11–4–1 record in the regular season, winning back to back NFC West titles.

The following year, the team improved to 11–1 and won the 2005 Pioneer Football League championship. In 2006, USD again went 11–1 winning their second consecutive Pioneer League title in the process.

On January 20 at the NFC Championship Game, Harbaugh led the 49ers to a 28–24 win over the Atlanta Falcons, which sent the 49ers toSuper Bowl XLVII

Hmmmm -- maybe I'm missing something. Did he not win 2 titles in 3 years at San Diego and set the record for most wins in a season and then tied it the next year?

Stanford went from 1-11 and in 4 years, yep, you guessed it -- he set the school record for wins in a season with 12, breaking the old record of 10.

SF went from "rebuilding" and not going to the playoffs for almost a decade to 2 division titles, 3 straight NFC championship game and a super bowl appearance.

Lastly Michigan -- a team where the "experts" predicted a 7 win season to be a success and an 8 win season to be a huge success. They finish the year with 10 wins.

Tell me about the fantasy world again.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, many, including you, confuse a cupcake schedule with a quality schedule.

No doubt. The cherry on top last year was facing the SEC Champ in our bowl game. How did Alabama squeak by them in the SEC championship game is beyond me?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a question for you -- since you want to continue and say it has nothing to do with the NFL. If Bill Belichick left the Patriots and decided to coach at say, Texas. Are you going to be arguing that Urban Meyer is a better coach because Belichick hasn't won anything in college?

And you can continue to say Harbaugh doesn't have a conference crown but:

Though the 49ers were expected to struggle in what was anticipated to be a rebuilding season,[89] with a new scheme and many new players as well as shortened summer practices due to the lockout, Harbaugh led the team to a 13–3 record in the regular season, winning theNFC West division while finishing second overall in the NFC and bringing the team to the NFC Championship Game. This was the first time the 49ers had made the playoffs since the 2002 NFL season, generating widespread praise

Harbaugh led the team to an 11–4–1 record in the regular season, winning back to back NFC West titles.

The following year, the team improved to 11–1 and won the 2005 Pioneer Football League championship. In 2006, USD again went 11–1 winning their second consecutive Pioneer League title in the process.

On January 20 at the NFC Championship Game, Harbaugh led the 49ers to a 28–24 win over the Atlanta Falcons, which sent the 49ers toSuper Bowl XLVII

Hmmmm -- maybe I'm missing something. Did he not win 2 titles in 3 years at San Diego and set the record for most wins in a season and then tied it the next year?

Stanford went from 1-11 and in 4 years, yep, you guessed it -- he set the school record for wins in a season with 12, breaking the old record of 10.

SF went from "rebuilding" and not going to the playoffs for almost a decade to 2 division titles, 3 straight NFC championship game and a super bowl appearance.

Lastly Michigan -- a team where the "experts" predicted a 7 win season to be a success and an 8 win season to be a huge success. They finish the year with 10 wins.

Tell me about the fantasy world again.

I stopped reading your gibberish after the 1st sentence. The NFL & CFB aren't the same. Although in your mind JH is a better college coach than Saban because of he did w/ the 49ers. Whatever.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the supposed best coach in the B1G has a combined score of 87-7 against his mentor in two meetings of like teams. Seems like he is still a shade behind his mentor in ability at the coaching level.

38-0 in 2015
49-7 in 2010-11 bowl game

And bandwagon shows everyone he is without a doubt a guy who confuses a great recruiter and a great coach -- "like teams" would be Saban at MSU and Dantonio at MSU, when they have the same financial backing, same recruiting area at the same school.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...tars-vs-alabamas-5-stars-in-playoff/78041096/

Dantonio isn't as a football blue blood school in the top conference that is located in the top recruiting areas. He develops talent and tries to contend with the big boys.

Bama has more 5 star talent on their team right now than Dantonio will see in his coaching career at MSU combined. Hence the reason I said Saban is a great coach in the SEC when he has the built in advantage the SEC provides.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading your gibberish after the 1st sentence. The NFL & CFB aren't the same. Although in your mind JH is a better college coach than Saban because of he did w/ the 49ers. Whatever.

It is a simple question -- who is the better coach, Bill Belichick or Urban Meyer?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had made a ridiculous statement about any one of them being the best coach in their respective conferences then maybe you could. I am showing that what you view as the best in his conference is sadly lacking against his own mentor. Freeze is a conference foe and issues will arise with them from time to time, see Texas's inability to beat Oklahoma at times. Whittingham was a one off and Stoops last game against Bama was against arguably the worst defense Bama has had in years under Saban. So good luck with that prediction, mine still stands and the results are not even close. If he's the best the B1G has to offer they are in big trouble.

2 games proves nothing, if you believed your own BS you would say Freeze is superior to Saban based on the last 2 games. What are the results?

Dantonio:
Highest career winning percentage at MSU since 1915
MSU has 14 conference championships in 131 years of football. Dantonio has 4 of them (surprisingly the same number as Saban). Dantonio has 4 in 9 years. MSU has 10 in 122 without him, including 0 for 5 under Saban.
4 out of 14 vs 4 out of 33

Dantonio has done an amazing job at MSU, trying to discredit that based on 2 games is about as ignorant a post as I have ever seen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a simple question -- who is the better coach, Bill Belichick or Urban Meyer?

What does that have to do w/ Harbaugh? Nothing. Keep deflecting, it's what you're best at.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also reminded you that Harbaugh has won 4 division titles, as well as a conference title. He set the win record at San Diego at his first HC job. Then set the win record at Stanford at his 2nd job. Then became the 1st coach in NFL history to take a team to the Conference championship game 3 years in a row.

Are you seeing a trend?

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also reminded you that Harbaugh has won 4 division titles, as well as a conference title. He set the win record at San Diego at his first HC job. Then set the win record at Stanford at his 2nd job. Then became the 1st coach in NFL history to take a team to the Conference championship game 3 years in a row.

Are you seeing a trend?

Yeah, he chokes the big one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you seeing a trend?

Yeah I see the trend, you're a blind homer. And nobody is saying he's not a good HC. But has he accomplished everything in CFB that a HC can yet? That answer is no. Since you were the 1 to mention Saban & Meyer here's what I mean: both of those HC's have multiple conference crowns, multiple big time bowl W's & Natty's. As of right now JH has none of those.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games proves nothing, if you believed your own BS you would say Freeze is superior to Saban based on the last 2 games. What are the results?

Dantonio:
Highest career winning percentage at MSU since 1915
MSU has 14 conference championships in 131 years of football. Dantonio has 4 of them (surprisingly the same number as Saban). Dantonio has 4 in 9 years. MSU has 10 in 122 without him, including 0 for 5 under Saban.
4 out of 14 vs 4 out of 33

Dantonio has done an amazing job at MSU, trying to discredit that based on 2 games is about as ignorant a post as I have ever seen.

DING, DING, DING. Don't let the Bama slappies read this. "Like Teams" is Bama's lineup of 5 star recruits and MSU's lineup of 3 star recruits. Who cares if Saban and Dantonio coached AT THE SAME SCHOOL. That doesn't count because Saban wasn't done with his "method" (which stands for getting hired at a school where you have a built in factory of 5 star recruits in your conference recruiting areas).:pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I see the trend, you're a blind homer. And nobody is saying he's not a good HC. But has he accomplished everything in CFB that a HC can yet? That answer is no. Since you were the 1 to mention Saban & Meyer here's what I mean: both of those HC's have multiple conference crowns, multiple big time bowl W's & Natty's. As of right now JH has none of those.

And how many years has he coached again at an established program? Last time you answered it was 5 years, because the 1-11 Stanford team was an established program and the 5-7 Michigan program was an established program.:pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't win a BCS bowl with Stanford? And the only other school he has coached in college was this past year, he took some time out to take a franchise in the NFL from a decade of losing to winning division titles, a conference title and a spot in the SB. (But I know, the NFL doesn't matter so that doesn't count)