• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being a bunch of pussies if you feel the better recruits aren't near you.

How am I being a pussy?

There are better recruits in areas outside our footprint. We have always recruited nationwide from California to Florida. It is what we have always done. Satellites were just another avenue for us to do that.

What about your whiny crying pussy coach?

He was the one that cried about the satellite camps being unfair which pushed a vote to ban the satellite camps. Not only ban them, but ban them immediately.

The same coach that whined incessantly about the HUNH offense being jeopardizing to players health due to more plays being run. It couldn't possibly have been his 6'2" 250 pound lumbering linebackers and 6'3" 320 DTs that were the problem, noooooo..., it was unhealthy for the kids.

The same coach that whined about the brutal end of season schedule he had to face while playing in the SEC prior to playing in the CFP. That brutal stretch last year that included FCS Charleston Southern, 7-6 Auburn, and a 10-4 Florida team that got ass-raped in their bowl game. Brutal indeed coach.

Satellites have been around for years. Why now, all of a sudden, are they some horrible thing that had to be elimintated. Immediately?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure we do. Who plays three smaller schools per year and pays them handsomely to get a beatdown? How is that not showing concern? We write them a big check to add to their budget each year, that says concern in a big way.

Ha. That's pretty good.

#BamaCares

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Nicks own words "I'm really not even thinking that it has that much value," Saban said. "What would be a more interesting question for you to research -- and I can't answer this -- the teams that have done them, what value does it serve? How many players did they get? They had some players commit to them and some of those players decommitted, and I know they even wanted to drop some of those players when they found out they could get better players."

Might wanna walk back that statement since he clearly finds no value in them. He recruits players that can make an impact, not three stars that no one has heard of and might pan out after a few years of seasoning and coaching up.

The fact Bama take ANYTHING Saban says as anything more than self serving drivel is beyond me. Guess what Harbaugh said -- he does satwllite camps because he loves coaching and it helps the kids.

It is hysterical to listen to Bama fans. Saban didn't abuse medical hardships -- we just suffered an extraordinary amount of injuries while he was rebuilding the roster. Saban didn't do anything wrong when he was visiting high schools, it was a coincidence he repeatedly bumped into recruits on the dead period visits. They banned them because I worked harder than everyone :pound:

Want to know a few other things Saint Nick said:
He told his players before their bowl he wasn't leaving MSU. He was gone before bowl practice started for a new job.
He told the Dolphins team he was going nowhere and he was their head coach. He quit a few weeks later.
He had no idea players were getting academic handouts while at LSU. Probably just another one of those coincidences after 9 players were declared academically ineligible when he was at MSU or maybe it was part of the 'Saban Method'

Newsflash. All coaches are out for one thing and one thing only. What is best for them and what will allow them to continue to get paid millions to coach a gam .

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I being a pussy?

There are better recruits in areas outside our footprint. We have always recruited nationwide from California to Florida. It is what we have always done. Satellites were just another avenue for us to do that.

What about your whiny crying pussy coach?

He was the one that cried about the satellite camps being unfair which pushed a vote to ban the satellite camps. Not only ban them, but ban them immediately.

The same coach that whined incessantly about the HUNH offense being jeopardizing to players health due to more plays being run. It couldn't possibly have been his 6'2" 250 pound lumbering linebackers and 6'3" 320 DTs that were the problem, noooooo..., it was unhealthy for the kids.

The same coach that whined about the brutal end of season schedule he had to face while playing in the SEC prior to playing in the CFP. That brutal stretch last year that included FCS Charleston Southern, 7-6 Auburn, and a 10-4 Florida team that got ass-raped in their bowl game. Brutal indeed coach.

Satellites have been around for years. Why now, all of a sudden, are they some horrible thing that had to be elimintated. Immediately?

4 out of 5 P5 conferences voted against it.

They were put into the spotlight by Harbaugh is what happened.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact Bama take ANYTHING Saban says as anything more than self serving drivel is beyond me. Guess what Harbaugh said -- he does satwllite camps because he loves coaching and it helps the kids.

It is hysterical to listen to Bama fans. Saban didn't abuse medical hardships -- we just suffered an extraordinary amount of injuries while he was rebuilding the roster. Saban didn't do anything wrong when he was visiting high schools, it was a coincidence he repeatedly bumped into recruits on the dead period visits. They banned them because I worked harder than everyone :pound:

He told his players before their bowl he wasn't leaving MSU. He was gone before bowl practice started for a new job.
He told the Dolphins team he was going nowhere and he was their head coach. He quit a few weeks later.
He had no idea players were getting academic handouts while at LSU. Probably just another one of those coincidences after 9 players were declared academically ineligible when he was at MSU or maybe it was part of the 'Saban Method'

Newsflash. All coaches are out for one thing and one thing only. What is best for them and what will allow them to continue to get paid millions to coach a gam .

And you'd give your left nut to have him at Michigan.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wont rainbow you because you would not see if for the puckered orifice you seem to be looking through. I will simply remind you that you stated and I quote "Guess what Harbaugh said -- he does satellite camps because he loves coaching and it helps the kids." and then make this laughable contradiction in statements "All coaches are out for one thing and one thing only. What is best for them and what will allow them to continue to get paid millions to coach a game". So tell me NEVERRIGHT, which is Harbaughs philosophy, he is in it to make millions or its all about the kids? Seems you already have him pegged with that one statement, so the previous one is pure bullshit, yet you are defending him to the hilt. Back up off Harbaughs knob long enough to think about what you post before you do.

Whats funny is you lost one argument and now come at me thinking i believe anything that Saban says. I simply posted what the man said because if its in the media its fact apparently by all the one off articles posted in here as to why the camps being banned is bad for college kids and lower tier schools. Good luck proving I believe anything anyone says, unlike you who is falling for every bleeding heart article that lends credibility to your whining and complaining about camps being banned.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont rainbow you because you would not see if for the puckered orifice you seem to be looking through. I will simply remind you that you stated and I quote "Guess what Harbaugh said -- he does satellite camps because he loves coaching and it helps the kids." and then make this laughable contradiction in statements "All coaches are out for one thing and one thing only. What is best for them and what will allow them to continue to get paid millions to coach a game". So tell me NEVERRIGHT, which is Harbaughs philosophy, he is in it to make millions or its all about the kids? Seems you already have him pegged with that one statement, so the previous one is pure bullshit, yet you are defending him to the hilt. Back up off Harbaughs knob long enough to think about what you post before you do.

Whats funny is you lost one argument and now come at me thinking i believe anything that Saban says. I simply posted what the man said because if its in the media its fact apparently by all the one off articles posted in here as to why the camps being banned is bad for college kids and lower tier schools. Good luck proving I believe anything anyone says, unlike you who is falling for every bleeding heart article that lends credibility to your whining and complaining about camps being banned.
I will no longer use the term "student athletes"its appalling But will use the term "student athletes" 100 times in the rest of my rant -Jim Harbaugh

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

0niners%20colin%20kaepernick%20was%20like%20a%20son%20to%20me%20im%20abadoning%20him_zpsmjd109nr.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you'd give your left nut to have him at Michigan.
Nope. I'm happy with our coach now. I got to see Saban plenty at MSU. Without the built in recruiting advantages the SEC has, he was just another coach.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I'm happy with our coach now. I got to see Saban plenty at MSU. Without the built in recruiting advantages the SEC has, he was just another coach.
So you're saying that Michigan does not have the tradition and reputation of schools top tier college football institutions. To attract student athletes who want to play for a successful coach or top tier team. That this is why they are the joke of the college football world due to their unethical recruiting practices necessary to get student athletes to attend Michigan? :laugh3:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dear clueless -- I've already said Harbaugh is full of shit when he says he does it for the kids. If u don't believe me, ask 420.

Just like Saban is full of shit the majority of time he opens his mouth and pretty much any coach. If ANY of these coaches were 'in it for the kids' -- they'd be high school coaches instead of getting paid millions to coach.

The NCAA is big time business. They will say whatever they have to, to sound good in the media and then will do whatever it is that will help them keep their job. Period.

All these coaches are full of shit and shady. They are out for one person and one person only -- themselves.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that Michigan does not have the tradition and reputation of schools top tier college football institutions. To attract student athletes who want to play for a successful coach or top tier team. That this is why they are the joke of the college football world due to their unethical recruiting practices necessary to get student athletes to attend Michigan? :laugh3:
The joke of the NCAA is the school who hired a drunk to take over their program only to fire him and then give the head coaching job to the guy they didn't trust to be head coach before Sark. Then they topped it by hiring Lynn Swann to run their athletic department. :)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to see Saban plenty at MSU. Without the built in recruiting advantages the SEC has, he was just another coach.

Yeah because Saban is the same HC today that he was back then.:L Maybe you should acknowledge what he's accomplished rather than repeatedly dwelling on his years @ Michigan State. That would make way too much sense though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The joke of the NCAA is the school who hired a drunk to take over their program only to fire him and then give the head coaching job to the guy they didn't trust to be head coach before Sark. Then they topped it by hiring Lynn Swann to run their athletic department. :)
Pics of "harbaughs" success or GTFO. USC is on the rise with a leader who has A proven track record. One who excelled at every level he has competed in or held. Through his collegiate career and well as his pro career. $ super bowl rings and A super bowl MVP.He was an announcer for pro football. He was The chairman of Presidents council of sports and physical fitness and served as a director on the boards of the Heinz co. and Hershey Entertainment and Wyndham Resorts International. A proven winner. SC does not need to abuse rules or utilize gimmicks like creepy sleep overs. They obtain recruits on reputation and success. We have A proven winner not an extra from saved by the bell. A true program We are SC

146066444862698_zpswnypam6g.jpg

Now lets see Harbaughs successes?