• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually -- other people "started shit" -- he responded. Now if you said he was 'starting shit' with the Hugh Freeze comments -- I'd agree with you.

And you can say Harbaugh is the reason they are gone, but what are schools going to say to recruits? He did too many camps, that's why we voted to ban them.

Schools don't have to say shit. If Alabama is recruiting a kid and they think they need more exposure, then they are idiots.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that first one you quoted where I said the point was for the schools to see more players and get exposure?

Oh please, your entire argument has centered around the kids and how bad it is for them.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually -- other people "started shit" -- he responded. Now if you said he was 'starting shit' with the Hugh Freeze comments -- I'd agree with you.

And you can say Harbaugh is the reason they are gone, but what are schools going to say to recruits? He did too many camps, that's why we voted to ban them.
Welcome to Alabama home of the National champions. We are interested in what you may bring to our squad. Would you be interested in committing to the University of Alabama.......

If this was Michigan that may go like.

Hi my name is Jim Harbaugh where does your mom keep the oreos. Want to make shadow puppets and tell scary stories about Urban Meyer. Quit hogging the blankets......

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, your entire argument has centered around the kids and how bad it is for them.
Because they are the ones that really get screwed (as I've also explained before). The coaches will adapt and be fine. My position this entire time has been that there are benefits for both. Clarkson disagreed, so that is what he was trying to prove.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they are the ones that really get screwed (as I've also explained before). The coaches will adapt and be fine. My position this entire time has been that there are benefits for both. Clarkson disagreed, so that is what he was trying to prove.

You're full of shit.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're full of shit.
It's right there in black and white. As you said, those quotes were some of the first in the thread. That was my position then, and it's my position now. The fact that you can't make an argument doesn't change that.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's right there in black and white. As you said, those quotes were some of the first in the thread. That was my position then, and it's my position now. The fact that you can't make an argument doesn't change that.

It wasn't your position, you didn't spend this entire thread complaining about how the schools are losing their benefit.

Like I said, you're full of shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't your position, you didn't spend this entire thread complaining about how the schools are losing their benefit.

Like I said, you're full of shit.
This response brought to you by 4D20's Patented Lack of an Argument: "He may not have a leg to stand on, but he'll sure continue to say you're full of shit!"

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This response brought to you by 4D20's Patented Lack of an Argument: "He may not have a leg to stand on, but he'll sure continue to say you're full of shit!"

Vague mention of a school doesn't mean you were arguing for it. You spent this entire thread arguing for the benefit of the kids, not for the benefit of the school.

That's the fact of it. What makes you full of shit is you try to pretend otherwise.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vague mention of a school doesn't mean you were arguing for it. You spent this entire thread arguing for the benefit of the kids, not for the benefit of the school.

That's the fact of it. What makes you full of shit is you try to pretend otherwise.
It was literally the first thing I said in the thread besides correcting your dumb ass.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ citing a Michigan kid.

Good riddance if you ask me. Poor kid, how will he ever get noticed now?

I just pointed out the petition started to overturn the ban is by a 5 star athlete's mom. It isn't as if the kid needs more exposure, he was invited to The Opening Camp as a junior and finished #1 in the Nike Football Ratings in the camp, ahead of all the seniors. Though I'm quite sure, any chance Alabama did have went out the window now.

And while the "poor kid" statement was used as hyperbole -- THAT is the reason for much of the outrage. So many of these kids in the inner city are exactly what you said -- poor kids. They don't have the funds to travel to camps. And the people upset aren't the 5 star kids per se -- they are going to get noticed regardless. It is the under the radar kids with limited exposure and zero chance to go to college unless they get a scholarship. Those are the kids who this hurts the most.

It won't have the slightest effect on any big program, whether these camps are banned or not. It does make the conferences who voted against them look bad though, in the eyes of kids who relied on those type of camps to make a name for themselves.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just pointed out the petition started to overturn the ban is by a 5 star athlete's mom. It isn't as if the kid needs more exposure, he was invited to The Opening Camp as a junior and finished #1 in the Nike Football Ratings in the camp, ahead of all the seniors. Though I'm quite sure, any chance Alabama did have went out the window now.

And while the "poor kid" statement was used as hyperbole -- THAT is the reason for much of the outrage. So many of these kids in the inner city are exactly what you said -- poor kids. They don't have the funds to travel to camps. And the people upset aren't the 5 star kids per se -- they are going to get noticed regardless. It is the under the radar kids with limited exposure and zero chance to go to college unless they get a scholarship. Those are the kids who this hurts the most.

It won't have the slightest effect on any big program, whether these camps are banned or not. It does make the conferences who voted against them look bad though, in the eyes of kids who relied on those type of camps to make a name for themselves.
Are you still making an ass of yourself :doh: