• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh Exposed the abuse and put the spot light on the camps.The motion was filed by the ACC. The other P4 conferences voted to close the loop hole.

But Saban.........
Saban says aint nobody got time for dat

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have I'm waiting for a B1G poster to answer that question.

Calling something "abuse" and a "loophole" doesn't make it so. You may not like Jim Harbaugh's tactics, and you're entitled to your opinion of him. But, he didn't "abuse" any rule--he followed the rule as it was written. That's the ethical things to do.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What question is this, I will answer.
Why do northern men wearing beards cause northern women to come south during spring break and fuck like rabbits with southern men? Inquiring minds wanna know

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What question is this, I will answer.
What is the difference between. Holding camps the proper way. To benefit the development of student athletes and coaches. And holding camps to exploit a loop hole to work around recruiting in other regions and benefit the institution instead as Harbaugh was guilty of?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do northern men wearing beards cause northern women to come south during spring break and fuck like rabbits with southern men? Inquiring minds wanna know
We have learned through extensive research that the women are coming down south for a break to men with a lower IQ and smaller donger. Its taxing on these poor ladies to always deal with huge dongs and high IQ men they need a break. Hence, spring break.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the difference between. Holding camps the proper way. To benefit the development of student athletes and coaches. And holding camps to exploit a loop hole to work around recruiting in other regions and benefit the institution instead as Harbaugh was guilty of?
The difference is the players you get access to. As we have seen even the USC coaches go to the satellite camps which gives them access to players they might not otherwise see.
However doing it in a controlled fashion and being an ass about things like Harbs is also a difference and was a problem.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is the players you get access to. As we have seen even the USC coaches go to the satellite camps which gives them access to players they might not otherwise see.
However doing it in a controlled fashion and being an ass about things like Harbs is also a difference and was a problem.
And there in lies a major difference. Holding camps to benefit student athletes. And holding camps to benefit the school are two different animals. Harbaugh was exploiting satellite camps. And left a massive paper trail. Between flyers intended for recruiting. To traveling camps. His motives were geared towards working around recruiting other regions. While being quite blatant and taking the a use to a level it had to be closed. To say his motives were not a violation that needed to be corrected is asinine. To blame anyone other than Harbaugh is incorrect. When the abuse of the camps was exploited to the point he took it too. Actions were necassary

USC did not hold traveling camps

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there in lies a major difference. Holding camps to benefit student athletes. And holding camps to benefit the school are two different animals. Harbaugh was exploiting satellite camps. And left a massive paper trail. Between flyers intended for recruiting. To traveling camps. His motives were geared towards working around recruiting other regions. While being quite blatant and taking the a use to a level it had to be closed. To say his motives were not a violation that needed to be corrected is asinine. To blame anyone other than Harbaugh is incorrect. When the abuse of the camps was exploited to the point he took it too. Actions were necassary

USC did not hold traveling camps
I agree with all. But other didnt either they were "guest" at those camps including Harbs. I agree Harbs exploited this loophole to a greater extent and tried to make the camps all about himself but others were still going to the camps as guest.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have learned through extensive research that the women are coming down south for a break to men with a lower IQ and smaller donger. Its taxing on these poor ladies to always deal with huge dongs and high IQ men they need a break. Hence, spring break.

National studies reveal men with higher IQ's are lousy lovers and limp noodles in bed. Men with lower IQ's have lots of testosterone, longer stamina, more inventive and better technique. I am the exception to this rule with an IQ over 150, a schlong that would make a horse blush and technique that could make Christian gray seem dull. I am also a compulsive liar