• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylon Edwards Cut

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm really disappointed Braylon did not work out here. I was expecting him to be at least as good as he was on the Jets.

I'm really starting to think that we could lose in the playoffs to a team like the Saints or Packers and the blame will fall on 49er quarterback, WRs, and passing game.

as it has been ALL season?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO and Whitner had some talk on twitter.

Twitter

Doesnt mean much but interesting indeed.

SportsTIPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
* BREAKING NEWS *

T.O is headed his way to the bayarea, from his home in LA. Something could be happening?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not against bringing in a vet versus guys on the PS, but am against bringing in T.O. with all the 'baggage' he created, left with, and will bring back. agree with 'we don't need
distractions', it won't take much from T.O. to cause it.

right NOW, is T.O. really the best WR out there? he WAS a top WR but this is now and no time to reminisce. is the FA market for receivers so devoid we need T.O.?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really torn on the whole thing and am not sure about TO.

The one thing i know is that we are 1 injury away as swain being our #1 WR. I realize that Kwill and ginn will most likely be back by playoffs and we could roll with Crab, Williams, Ginn and swain but what if Crabs gets hurt or Kwill and Ginn injuries linger?

Not sure if TO is the answer but no doubt we need depth at the WR position. Im all for giving PS guys reps and giving them the chance to show what they got but we may need another solid veteran in there who has been there before.

We really dont roll out many 3 WR sets so maybe this means nothing but the depth is always nice.

jakea31

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The one thing i know is that we are 1 injury away as swain being our #1 WR. I realize that Kwill and ginn will most likely be back by playoffs and we could roll with Crab, Williams, Ginn and swain but what if Crabs gets hurt or Kwill and Ginn injuries linger?

Not sure if TO is the answer but no doubt we need depth at the WR position. Im all for giving PS guys reps and giving them the chance to show what they got but we may need another solid veteran in there who has been there before.

We really dont roll out many 3 WR sets so maybe this means nothing but the depth is always nice.

This is exactly how I feel about the TO option. The team needs depth in case of another injury and we already know TO is there to fill that need. He is in no way a long term solution, so I do feel comfortable adding him to the team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'm sorry did you say something?

i couldn't but help stare at your avatar....

:ipw:

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You got me thinking here; didn't really like the talk about TO but on a second note, depth and experience is needed badly at our wr spot with Braylon gone (not that Braylon did anything, fucker) and we are about to go to war and if we want to win this badly we better get someone who is a baller, someone who will make defenses worry about where he is on the field at all times, is there someone like that out there that we can sign for cheap?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me thinking here; didn't really like the talk about TO but on a second note, depth and experience is needed badly at our wr spot with Braylon gone (not that Braylon did anything, fucker) and we are about to go to war and if we want to win this badly we better get someone who is a baller, someone who will make defenses worry about where he is on the field at all times, is there someone like that out there that we can sign for cheap?

Not sure on Finnernans track record as far as playoff experience i'm sure a quick look up will fix that. But i have heard the coaching staff was impressed with him when they worked him out.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure on Finnernans track record as far as playoff experience i'm sure a quick look up will fix that. But i have heard the coaching staff was impressed with him when they worked him out.

I was always a big fan of Brian Finneran's. I wonder if he can still play or did all those injuries finally put him down.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
FWIW, I caught Maiocco on 95.7 yesterday, and his speculation was that there was possible disagreement over Braylon's knee, that the medical staff was clearing him while he still felt uncomfortable.....you can see how that could get touchy.

He also said that he could see Edwards getting more and more frustrated as the year passed......had come in here thinking he was going to rebuild his reputation, make some incentive money, and move on to the next big contract, instead he basically went backwards and is in a worse position than before.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I am pretty sure they have a plan and someone in mind but i can't wait, Come on already...