• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady is leaving New England

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ll see when the Pats are back in the Super Bowl and Tampa Bay regresses
That won't break my heart.

But remind me again is it go fast turn right or go fast turn left I can never remember.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That won't break my heart.

But remind me again is it go fast turn right or go fast turn left I can never remember.
Dude, you’re embarrassing yourself. That was cringe worthy

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's why Bill's system is 19-20 in NE with 0 playoffs and 219 -64 in Brady's system and 30-11 in playoffs. Peyton was an excellent qb but had a higher int rate despite having 100 sacks less than Brady and that's playing almost half his games in a dome and 9 one and done in playoffs hurts. I saw Brady take over Bills's 5-13 team and win a SB his first year and then 2 more in next 3 seasons

I'm not completely sold on Trevor yet, rather get Burrows. Bill should give Cinci whatever they want to grab this kid 1st

Well first off, It's really surprising that he would take this kind of gamble with his legacy after all that he has accomplished....It's not gonna be easy to put 16 years of one hc and one system in the closet and deal with a new one with the same success....
But it will be interesting to see if Bill continues to be a force without Tom and if Tom was in fact a system player or not....We are gonna get to see finally.....
Wouldn't it be cool if Bill brought Flacco in, coached him up and won another SB ?
Their fans wouldn't know whether to cry or celebrate....:dhd:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe if you look up the definition of pathetic it would say see the Falcon's collapse in SB LI:yo:

Please stop making this so easy:whip:

wait...i thought @Chewbaccer was a Broncos fan...?:scratch:

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah hard to believe he was Mitch Trubisky once....once and only once on one series.

Let's be honest. Brady has looked like Mitch Trubisky every time he plays Denver.

gikxtne7mrqkmtbwwuko

7-von-miller-brady-sack.jpg

USATSI_8963775.jpg

bradypwn.gif

914f614d-f981-47e8-991a-48add62c038a_360x203.jpg

SPEUDPSVWQI6FKMSGQIEHOA264.jpg

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brought Flacco in, coached him up and won another SB

Flacco isn't capable of doing this at this point in his athletic career. Maybe he can win another if he becomes and offensive assistant coach for BB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future will be easy.......

If the Patriots fail, it will be said that Belichick was nothing without Brady. Everything will be because Brady is the GOAT. No one will look at the defense and how they played. If the Patriots lose every game 49-48, it will be that Bill could not win without Brady.

If Brady is successful, it will not be because he has a great team or great WRs, it will be because Brady is the GOAT and he never needed Belichick.

If the Patriots are even somewhat successful, it will be said that if Brady had been there, they would have been even better because Belichick was never successful without Brady. If the Patriots by some miracle make back to the Super Bowl, win or lose, it would have been better or easier with Brady.

If Brady fails, it will be that his age caught up with him all at once. Nothing else.

Belichick is already being blamed for forcing Brady out of New England. No one is even considering that maybe, just maybe Tom Brady wanted one opportunity to be Tom Brady and not have have Bill Belichick spoken in the same sentence.

The truth...........They are both getting old. They were both extremely fortunate to be aligned with each other for twenty years. The first five were great. The final five were great. Two bad misses in the middle ten.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off, It's really surprising that he would take this kind of gamble with his legacy after all that he has accomplished....It's not gonna be easy to put 16 years of one hc and one system in the closet and deal with a new one with the same success....
But it will be interesting to see if Bill continues to be a force without Tom and if Tom was in fact a system player or not....We are gonna get to see finally.....
Wouldn't it be cool if Bill brought Flacco in, coached him up and won another SB ?
Their fans wouldn't know whether to cry or celebrate....:dhd:

I know I would celebrate if Pats won another SB if Flacco or any QB won it. But keep in mind Flacco was a system QB with most td's only being 27 and only cracked 4k once, Brady threw for 50 tds and had over 5k yards in a season

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco isn't capable of doing this at this point in his athletic career. Maybe he can win another if he becomes and offensive assistant coach for BB.

I don't know, PM was worse than Dirty Sanchez his last year and won a SB with Denver.... And Kubes is a long way from BB as HC, and Josh is the best OC in the game IMO....I'm just sayin'

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I would celebrate if Pats won another SB if Flacco or any QB won it. But keep in mind Flacco was a system QB with most td's only being 27 and only cracked 4k once, Brady threw for 50 tds and had over 5k yards in a season

But he didn't have BB and Josh, but still was 2-2 against the Pats in the post. SB MVP and matched the real GOAT Montana that 11 td 0 INT in that run....Won more games as a rook starter in first 5 yrs than anyone except Brady, and you gotta admit he was miles better than back up Cassel and BB even made him a winner....
I was just funnin you but there's no one available to step in as a stop gap any better that I can think of.....Cam is unhealthy and freezes in big games anyway, Joe's the only SB MVP QB available so why not take a look and draft a good one....
I'd love to see Joe get another ring just to rub Harboob's nose in it....I still can't stand that Goober....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didn't have BB and Josh, but still was 2-2 against the Pats in the post. SB MVP and matched the real GOAT Montana that 11 td 0 INT in that run....Won more games as a rook starter in first 5 yrs than anyone except Brady, and you gotta admit he was miles better than back up Cassel and BB even made him a winner....
I was just funnin you but there's no one available to step in as a stop gap any better that I can think of.....Cam is unhealthy and freezes in big games anyway, Joe's the only SB MVP QB available so why not take a look and draft a good one....
I'd love to see Joe get another ring just to rub Harboob's nose in it....I still can't stand that Goober....

Thanks but not thanks. That chuck and duck offense Bazooka Joe has perfected is boring to watch. Give me the Red Rifle before Flucco.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's a broncos fan. so um, yeah. a dig on the falcons superbowl loss means nothing for him.

Oh I think it does? He won't admit it now of course. But otherwise why does he bring them up and defend them so often? Funny how he's everything GA until it comes to the Falcons don't you think? He was one of the biggest shit talkers going into that SB. Afterward not so much. Maybe it's his NFC team or redneck coming out:noidea:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I think it does? He won't admit it now of course. But otherwise why does he bring them up and defend them so often? Funny how he's everything GA until it comes to the Falcons don't you think? He was one of the biggest shit talkers going into that SB. Afterward not so much. Maybe it's his NFC team or redneck coming out:noidea:

can you provide a link? i don't recall him being a big shit talker leading up to that superbowl. now, @rmilia1, he was talking all sorts of crap, but, he's a falcons fan.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you provide a link? i don't recall him being a big shit talker leading up to that superbowl. now, @rmilia1, he was talking all sorts of crap, but, he's a falcons fan.

Here are the first five I found on searching chewbaccer and Falcons. There are plenty more. The shit talking may have been between the two of us? But trust me there was a lot. You can go research if you want. I have nothing to prove one way or another.

I particularly like the one quote about switching alliances, the second one pasted here. Maybe I misremembered or everyone else throwing stones did?

Like the Broncos and Falcons.

No to both

I’m a Braves and UGA fan, and the Falcons are my NFC team. I can handle the punishment

People would care if the Falcons went away, but they’d get over it pretty quick. If UGA dropped football, a large percentage of the state would be on suicide watch. Me included

This has easily been the most frustrating Falcons season of all time. Can't even have a shitty season right. Season's over, but they can go to New Orleans and beat the Saints with Brees, and go to San Francisco and beat the 49ers.

There's no point in ever being 5-9. No reason in the world they shouldn't be 3-11 at best.

Falcons. Having a terrible season, yet manage to beat the Saints and 49ers on the road to fall farther down the draft board.

And yet the Falcons finish 7-9 after a 1-7 start. The 1-7 start was uncalled for, but going 6-2 afterwards is completely inexcusable.