• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady is leaving New England

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you provide a link? i don't recall him being a big shit talker leading up to that superbowl. now, @rmilia1, he was talking all sorts of crap, but, he's a falcons fan.
Lol i actually picked NE to win . But hell yes i still talked shit. You have to. Its what dudes do lol

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the first five I found on searching chewbaccer and Falcons. There are plenty more. The shit talking may have been between the two of us? But trust me there was a lot. You can go research if you want. I have nothing to prove one way or another.

I particularly like the one quote about switching alliances, the second one pasted here. Maybe I misremembered or everyone else throwing stones did?

ah i see. must have missed all of that. fair enough.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i actually picked NE to win . But hell yes i still talked shit. You have to. Its what dudes do lol
760029144.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah i see. must have missed all of that. fair enough.
:yo:

If you do decide to waste time like I did researching his posts you'll see a lot of the smack talk was between the two of us. But he was fully engaged.

Yeah, the Pats fans might have the numbers advantage, but I think I've done a good job of rustling jimmies in this thread.

But, yeah there's not a lot of material for a game the Falcons will win 45-27.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall who you picked so I'll take your word for it.

Of course you need to talk shit. 90% of sports fans do. I'm not sure why 10% feel that shit talking isn't part of being a fan:noidea:

My point was there were posters here who didn't recall or know that Chewy was a Falcon fan. As I mentioned in the thread already, a lot of his smack talk was between he and I.

Luckily, for me NE pulled out the miracle:nod:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes, awfully angry of ya there, guns. what happened? chewbaccer slap you around in another thread? :D
That inbred hillbilly is incapable of slapping anyone around.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didn't have BB and Josh, but still was 2-2 against the Pats in the post. SB MVP and matched the real GOAT Montana that 11 td 0 INT in that run....Won more games as a rook starter in first 5 yrs than anyone except Brady, and you gotta admit he was miles better than back up Cassel and BB even made him a winner....
I was just funnin you but there's no one available to step in as a stop gap any better that I can think of.....Cam is unhealthy and freezes in big games anyway, Joe's the only SB MVP QB available so why not take a look and draft a good one....
I'd love to see Joe get another ring just to rub Harboob's nose in it....I still can't stand that Goober....

Bill is and always has been a defensive guy. He went like 17 years w/o selecting an offensive weapon in the first round. Matt Cassell had the same 10-5 season in KC and took them to the playoffs. Brady did well with Weiss and Josh, no doubt. Again Bill's record w/o Brady is below .500 and only 1 playoff in 8 seasons, while 9 SB's in 18's years with TB , not too shabby

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is and always has been a defensive guy. He went like 17 years w/o selecting an offensive weapon in the first round. Matt Cassell had the same 10-5 season in KC and took them to the playoffs. Brady did well with Weiss and Josh, no doubt. Again Bill's record w/o Brady is below .500 and only 1 playoff in 8 seasons, while 9 SB's in 18's years with TB , not too shabby

I hear you Sonny but BB didn't do bad finding playmakers at WR and TE along with some top talent D players.....Could it be that BB either got better along with Brady as they fed off each other's dynamics ? ....Or did Brady make all those wr's and te's that good....
We may never know because both are long in the tooth now but we will see who's been carrying who at this point in their careers....
Sign Joe BB, Josh will make him a champion again....