• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how haters just want to hate. Let's just say they measured all the Colts balls like they should've and just half were below the minimum. Would this fiasco be at the 2nd district? Anwser or keep hating. You make the call.
Problem with the screaming over the Colts balls is none were under on both gauges, now what percent of Pat balls were under on both guages?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with the screaming over the Colts balls is none were under on both gauges, now what percent of Pat balls were under on both guages?
My bad you where there when they initially measured them correct? I know you haters would much rather believe the ESPN hype and the Wells disaster over science so I won't bore you with details. If you don't know where the Colts balls started ie. The upper range then yes they could possibly be within standards on a certaing guage.

Crazy hun? Just imagine if they were set with the guauge that measured low originally. 13.5 could've been 14.5 to start.

Haters I'd be embarrassed to argue for the NFL. A multi-billion $ corp can't afford a couple of calibrated guages even when they are setting up a sting:noidea: kind of embarrassing when you actually think about it. :lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not a hater... You can look at my posts on the Pats outside of this one lone topic and they are not hater posts when I talk Patriots football.

NFL League Office Hands New England Patriots Laughable Cupcake Schedule; Football World Yawns

NE receives 33rd comp pick in 2016 draft

NFL League Office Hands New England Patriots Laughable Cupcake Schedule; Football World Yawns

On Brady/Belichick being the biggest cheater in sports my reply was...

"Brady/Belichick I don't think get in there. " So don't think I am this "Brady must burn!" kind of guy here.

When the big uproar about NE getting that 33rd pick in the compensatory selections came up, and I was debunking the conspiracy, the response to me was "Now I know you are a NE Homer and will ask for PROOF the league acted improper, but us normal folks see through the bull shit. Edit: I thought you were a NE homer because you post was classic NE HOMER."

I got called out again for being too pro Patriots when I defended the conspiracy theory that they got the cupcake schedule this year.

Looking at it, I think this is the ONLY topic I haven't agreed with NE fans on. That to me doesn't make me a hater.

I think if they had shown all the balls, based on where those 4 they did test were sitting so close to each other in PSI, it really would have solidified the case that the Colts balls were much tighter in their PSI differential, like they had been pumped up to a level with a gauged pump and not adjusted after that, and the Patriots had the only balls which had that huge variances in their pressures like they were deflated by a guy with a needle in the bathroom. Again, statistically it REALLY leans that way based on what we saw. But not definitive proof. I really don't think the Patriots would have truly wanted all the Colts balls tested seeing where that was heading.

But tell me this. Brady said “I never in the history of my career, I never thought about the inflation level of the ball.” Is he saying that the rest of the staff which had texts and calls and interviews talking multiple times about Brady being upset about ball psi are liars? These are the things I just can't dismiss. Not "well I wish they'd done this because then maybe... ", but actual things that were done and said. There's just too much there.
I listed two options: keep hating or address would this be in the 2nd circuit if ALL the Colts balls were measured. Keep defending you're not a hater.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad you where there when they initially measured them correct?

A multi-billion $ corp can't afford a couple of calibrated guages even when they are setting up a sting:noidea: kind of embarrassing when you actually think about it.

Thank you. So now you just showed exactly why YOU can't use any of the physicist's tests and uses of the Ideal Gas Law. You just stated you don't believe the starting PSI, which means any use of their information is NULL because it is all built upon those measurements being correct starting points. You don't get to sit there and play every side of the coin here.

That's called being a homer when you just keep throwing excuses at the dartboard, even if they are mutually exclusive reasons. You can't say you believe two different things that each ruin the other.

Sting operation huh? They were aware and ready.. I've heard that one. This is the one you mean where Goodell hired the guy that faked 9/11 to come over and even were going to record the bathroom, but the alien tech super Xray camera they borrowed from Area 51 ran out of batteries.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad you where there when they initially measured them correct? I know you haters would much rather believe the ESPN hype and the Wells disaster over science so I won't bore you with details. If you don't know where the Colts balls started ie. The upper range then yes they could possibly be within standards on a certaing guage.

Crazy hun? Just imagine if they were set with the guauge that measured low originally. 13.5 could've been 14.5 to start.

Haters I'd be embarrassed to argue for the NFL. A multi-billion $ corp can't afford a couple of calibrated guages even when they are setting up a sting:noidea: kind of embarrassing when you actually think about it. :lol:
Why won't you give a direct answer to how many Pat balls were under on both gauges?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...the Wells disaster over science...

...My bad you where there when they initially measured them correct?...

You literally took your own argument down to nothing at all in back to back posts.

Do you believe the science the Pats provided, which is entirely based upon the Refs measurements being correct.

Or do you believe the Colts balls were under with your stating that you don't buy the Refs were testing those balls correctly.

These are two completely mutually exclusive beliefs. You can't believe one, and believe the other.

This is just proof you are scattershotting. You don't believe any one thing, you just throw out EVERYTHING. Then to top it off you add a conspiracy theory that neither side is believing.

your other logical fallacy is your box one there. Either I am a hater, or I have to prove X to your liking (not mutually exclusive here either). Sorry but when you create the either/or when there are obviously more options, that's not you looking for truth, but you trying to get the answer you want to hear instead. Again, textbook logical fallacy, been around for forever.

Thanks, that ends the debate for me when you decide to use logical fallacies to build your case. It is the clearest way to see you aren't looking for fact, but you are just throwing every and any possible reasoning out there. I was hoping to see you step into one because I assumed it was true in how you debate, just didn't think you'd throw them out rapid fire like that and add a conspiracy theory on top.

That's where my debate here ends. When you start claiming the impossible, it's impossible to debate that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't you give a direct answer to how many Pat balls were under on both gauges?
It's already in the report. I'm not disputing what they measured at. Do you want me to list them all? Now that I've answered your question why don't you answer any of mine?

Nah it's much easier to hate and deflect.

I mean doesn't even peak your curiosity of why the Colts balls weren't measured after being found to be below the minimum. Or what guage was used and what the starting psi was? It's actually rhetorical. You do, because if either of those occurred you'd have more ammo to support your claim. Well that and you're likely not man enough to answer a question directly are you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. So now you just showed exactly why YOU can't use any of the physicist's tests and uses of the Ideal Gas Law. You just stated you don't believe the starting PSI, which means any use of their information is NULL because it is all built upon those measurements being correct starting points. You don't get to sit there and play every side of the coin here.

That's called being a homer when you just keep throwing excuses at the dartboard, even if they are mutually exclusive reasons. You can't say you believe two different things that each ruin the other.

Sting operation huh? They were aware and ready.. I've heard that one. This is the one you mean where Goodell hired the guy that faked 9/11 to come over and even were going to record the bathroom, but the alien tech super Xray camera they borrowed from Area 51 ran out of batteries.
Stay with us skippy the IGL remains constant. The unknown factors are starting PSI and too take that further you'd actually have to get into Charles and Boyles Law. What the IGL proves is a ball that was between x and y pressure will decrease when placed into the elements they were sujected to. It proves regardless of starting pressures there will be a decrease. This is where your hero Wells and his hatchet team along with the refs failed. They couldn`t even agree on what guages were used (if they were even used) so the starting pressure is not relevant.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already in the report. I'm not disputing what they measured at. Do you want me to list them all? Now that I've answered your question why don't you answer any of mine?

Nah it's much easier to hate and deflect.

I mean doesn't even peak your curiosity of why the Colts balls weren't measured after being found to be below the minimum. Or what guage was used and what the starting psi was? It's actually rhetorical. You do, because if either of those occurred you'd have more ammo to support your claim. Well that and you're likely not man enough to answer a question directly are you?
0% that's the percent at 12.5 or higher, but pat fans want to bang the drum that colt balls were also under. Out of their balls tested not one ball was under 12.5 on both gauges.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% that's the percent at 12.5 or higher, but pat fans want to bang the drum that colt balls were also under. Out of their balls tested not one ball was under 12.5 on both gauges.
But they were on one correct?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016.......................One for the thumb

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but every one was at least over 12 unlike any Pat ball
Yes, and from what the refs can recall ALL the Colts balls started higher than the Pats correct?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and from what the refs can recall ALL the Colts balls started higher than the Pats correct?
So the Patriot balls lost a higher percentage of pressure? And why did the balls lose more pressure in the 1st half vs the 2nd half?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Patriot balls lost a higher percentage of pressure? And why did the balls lose more pressure in the 1st half vs the 2nd half?
Not necessarily since no one knows what psi the balls actually started. Depending on who you believe the 4 Colts balls were measured after the Pats balls had been guaged and reinflated. Thus more time in the 72 degree ref room conversely raising the temp of those 4 balls. Which who knows where they started? Well Anderson does:doh: to within a tenth of a degree. He just conviently can't recall which guage he used:scratch:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily since no one knows what psi the balls actually started. Depending on who you believe the 4 Colts balls were measured after the Pats balls had been guaged and reinflated. Thus more time in the 72 degree ref room conversely raising the temp of those 4 balls. Which who knows where they started? Well Anderson does:doh: to within a tenth of a degree. He just conviently can't recall which guage he used:scratch:
LOL, excuses flow freely don't they. 1st half some balls deflated at least 2lbs, 2nd half the temperature must have been different.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all so simple.

Brady had the balls deflated. Clearly.

The NFL handled this case differently than when other teams tampered with equipment and they set up a sting.

They did a really sloppy job with their sting.

Goodell went overboard with the fines and punishment based upon a biased report that failed to turn up sufficient rock solid evidence to have justified it.

ie we all know OJ did it but he walked~

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you said you were above avg. in school?

Anyways, here is Professor Fustin's take on it. Yes he happens to be a Pats fan, but can you refute his findings?

http://drewfustin.com/deflategate/