• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. So now you just showed exactly why YOU can't use any of the physicist's tests and uses of the Ideal Gas Law. You just stated you don't believe the starting PSI, which means any use of their information is NULL because it is all built upon those measurements being correct starting points. You don't get to sit there and play every side of the coin here.

That's called being a homer when you just keep throwing excuses at the dartboard, even if they are mutually exclusive reasons. You can't say you believe two different things that each ruin the other.

Sting operation huh? They were aware and ready.. I've heard that one. This is the one you mean where Goodell hired the guy that faked 9/11 to come over and even were going to record the bathroom, but the alien tech super Xray camera they borrowed from Area 51 ran out of batteries.

So using your logic the IGL is only applicable when Exponent uses it?

And by the way, it was essentially a sting. Mostly becasue no one at the league office seemed to understand that balls lose pressure in the cold. It started by the butt hurt ravens contacting their former coach over at the butt hurt colts, who then contacted a butt hurt former jets player in the league office.

Take the 5 seconds of googling you spoke about earlier in a post to me and look it up instead of being willfully ignorant one how this all started.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said you were above avg. in school?

Anyways, here is Professor Fustin's take on it. Yes he happens to be a Pats fan, but can you refute his findings?

http://drewfustin.com/deflategate/
Interesting like many Pat fans here the post game readings don't mean anything to him either.

And now, a quick aside to discuss the halftime timeline. I've received numerous emails asking me to include something about the post-game pressure readings, something Exponent conveniently decided was not valid for the narrative. The people have spoken, and they are right -- there is much to be gained from doing so.

He may be a Professor but he still let his homerism cloud hisc research.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting like two Pat fans here the post game readings don't mean anything to him either.

And now, a quick aside to discuss the halftime timeline. I've received numerous emails asking me to include something about the post-game pressure readings, something Exponent conveniently decided was not valid for the narrative. The people have spoken, and they are right -- there is much to be gained from doing so.

He may be a Professor but he still let his homerism cloud hisc research.

fify

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, excuses flow freely don't they. 1st half some balls deflated at least 2lbs, 2nd half the temperature must have been different.
Lies flow more freely don't they please show me any proof SOME balls were ever measured to be below 2lbs? Are you related to Mort Anderson? You're trying way too hard. Tap out now and save yourself any more punishment.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lies flow more freely don't they please show me any proof SOME balls were ever measured to be below 2lbs? Are you related to Mort Anderson? You're trying way too hard. Tap out now and save yourself any more punishment.
So no ball tested at 10.5 lbs, or are only NE fans a lower to just one reading?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally took your own argument down to nothing at all in back to back posts.

Do you believe the science the Pats provided, which is entirely based upon the Refs measurements being correct.

Or do you believe the Colts balls were under with your stating that you don't buy the Refs were testing those balls correctly.

These are two completely mutually exclusive beliefs. You can't believe one, and believe the other.

This is just proof you are scattershotting. You don't believe any one thing, you just throw out EVERYTHING. Then to top it off you add a conspiracy theory that neither side is believing.

your other logical fallacy is your box one there. Either I am a hater, or I have to prove X to your liking (not mutually exclusive here either). Sorry but when you create the either/or when there are obviously more options, that's not you looking for truth, but you trying to get the answer you want to hear instead. Again, textbook logical fallacy, been around for forever.

Thanks, that ends the debate for me when you decide to use logical fallacies to build your case. It is the clearest way to see you aren't looking for fact, but you are just throwing every and any possible reasoning out there. I was hoping to see you step into one because I assumed it was true in how you debate, just didn't think you'd throw them out rapid fire like that and add a conspiracy theory on top.

That's where my debate here ends. When you start claiming the impossible, it's impossible to debate that.
Slow down and take a breath. Maybe typing all those words gets you confused. My argument deals with Science, that's it period. Not Wells, not any of the other professionals. Science try it you might like it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You caught my phones auto correct, good for you
So no ball tested at 10.5 lbs, or are only NE fans allowed to just one reading?
Is it "SOME" balls or was that your phone's auto correct as well:doh:
No wonder posters complain about you jumping all over the place and changing your opinion/point during a thread. You went from "SOME" to one in just two posts. You're not very good at this.

So I'll give you another chance. Check your auto correct before you hit post reply. Is it some or one that you would like an answer too:mad2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really no need to argue air pressure in the footballs at all, doesn't really matter.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, excuses flow freely don't they. 1st half some balls deflated at least 2lbs, 2nd half the temperature must have been different.

:rockford:

The facts are not on your side.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it "SOME" balls or was that your phone's auto correct as well:doh:
No wonder posters complain about you jumping all over the place and changing your opinion/point during a thread. You went from "SOME" to one in just two posts. You're not very good at this.

So I'll give you another chance. Check your auto correct before you hit post reply. Is it some or one that you would like an answer too:mad2:
No that only Pat fans are ALLOWED to use one reading from one guage.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rockford:

The facts are not on your side.

Facts are balls were under pressure
Facts are texts between the two NE employee's leads to tampering
Facta are texts between Brady and one of the two leads to Brady knowing about it
Fact Brady LIED about destroying phones is common practice.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too long and not enough paragraph breaks. If you feel like taking the time to break it up a bit, I'll be glad to give it another go.

There is no direct evidence that cheating occurred.
NFL legal team in front of Judge Berman.
LOL...Translation...I've got nothing...
You claim to have read every single piece of legal documentation (must be thousands of pages) on the case but you can't find your way through 200 words on a sports message board???

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facta are texts between Brady and one of the two leads to Brady knowing about it

Fact - I am sick and tired of this crap, just go away already.... Got caught, fined, etc... Just accept it and move the F on!!!! Regardless if you (Brady) think you are innocent or didn't do anything wrong.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact - I am sick and tired of this crap, just go away already.... Got caught, fined, etc... Just accept it and move the F on!!!! Regardless if you (Brady) think you are innocent or didn't do anything wrong.

I disconcur.

Fight the fuckwit!!!

Free Tom Brady!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Incorrect
Incorrect
Incorrect
Incorrect.

You're welcome.