• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Appeal Transcripts Are Out.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the transcript be on audio?

As read by Chistopher Walkin, in the voice of Bruce Dickinson.

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost me at "Pats Pulpit".

Actually Pats Pulpit is one of the more fair websites reporting on the Patriots, though I acknowledge most are heavily biased.

Give the article a try, I think you will find it's reasonable, and factual.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Pats Pulpit is one of the more fair websites reporting on the Patriots, though I acknowledge most are heavily biased.

Give the article a try, I think you will find it's reasonable, and factual.

I seriously doubt anything will ever change my opinion on this topic.

A. Brady absolutely knew what was happening.

B. The Patriots have paid too much for it. (You either go with the Brady suspension or the team penalties...not both).

C. This does not lessen their championship season last year (IMOP).

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the least suprised that as the actual facts come out, your line of commenting will become you just don't care anymore.

Oh by the way, love how Harbaugh is caught lying about it all. Did you read the email by the Colts discussing the phone conversations with the Ravens? Good stuff:pound:

(I edited this post to reflect I mistakenly referred to it as and email exchange between the two teams, when in fact the Colts sent the leauge an email saying it was a phone converstation.)

I hate to burst your bubble on this, but this was known months ago and it was about the kicking balls (not game balls).

You are going to believe what you want to believe though so....whatever.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still going with personal attack method of debate I see.

As for the first stone being cast, it would be hard to tell, since it would be necessary to go back to the first post I ever posted then read all posts along with all commentary to find the first stone.

However with that said, Hammer asked that I no longer used personal attacks, which since it's sight and he has every right to ask that of me, I have complied. My pointing out your use of personal attacks is simply to show the hypocrisy of it all.

It's also good to see you are still in phase 2 of the three phases of truth. It might take you longer than most to reach phaase 3, but you will likley get there in time.

Ever think that he asked you to stop because more times than not, that is what you do....
Now you got your panties all twisted because a few have started firing back with your bullshit.....

Wait..... that would make perfect sense, and we know you don't work on good sense.

BTW, I got what phase you are on..... one, this one
bigfinger.gif

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing on the radio right now that the transcripts from the 10 hour appeal hearing are out. Roughly some 450 pages or so. Should make for some great reading.:nod:

From the parts being read over the radio, not good for the NFL.

Parts of the 450 pages being read on the radio in the Boston area? Or parts of the 450 pages being read to the rest of the country?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize one of the two shows on in Boston at the time on sports radio has a negative slant towards the Patriots right? And the host happens to be a Packers fan right?

I flip between them in the 2-6 time slot, and have other stuff I listen to during the other portions of my work day.

Is that host that is a Packer fan a woman? There was a female sports talk host from Milwaukee that went to Boston a few years back. I always enjoyed her.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever think that he asked you to stop because more times than not, that is what you do....
Now you got your panties all twisted because a few have started firing back with your bullshit.....

Wait..... that would make perfect sense, and we know you don't work on good sense.

BTW, I got what phase you are on..... one, this one
bigfinger.gif

See this is what you fail to understand about me, personal attacks don't get my "panties twisted". It doesn't phase me in the least.

As far as pointing them out now, mostly by you, it's simply demonstrating the hypocrisy of it all.

And don't act like your reputation is of a super nice poster, you were exatly the same on the CBS boards as you are hear.

You're irritation because of TB12 and that Pats just makes watching them beat the steelers that much more fun.

The tears of people like yourself are simply delicious.:suds:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parts of the 450 pages being read on the radio in the Boston area? Or parts of the 450 pages being read to the rest of the country?

Its now the next day, so I'm not sure how that question is relevant any longer.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that host that is a Packer fan a woman? There was a female sports talk host from Milwaukee that went to Boston a few years back. I always enjoyed her.

He acts like one at times. Nah it's Mike Felger, he's married to a local tv station chic, and I think he went to BU, which is how he ended up there now.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is what you fail to understand about me, personal attacks don't get my "panties twisted". It doesn't phase me in the least.

As far as pointing them out now, mostly by you, it's simply demonstrating the hypocrisy of it all.

And don't act like your reputation is of a super nice poster, you were exatly the same on the CBS boards as you are hear.

You're irritation because of TB12 and that Pats just makes watching them beat the steelers that much more fun.

The tears of people like yourself are simply delicious.:suds:

Wow, you really are a dumb farm animal....

I never posted on C.an't B.roadcast S.hit.

Once again showing the world you think you are a know it all, when in reality you're as dumb as a stump

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the cross examination of Brady, if you can't see the lies oozing out you are a Pats homer.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while you testify after being sworn in, you do so knowing you can be charged with perjury once the record is entered into a court. So the motivation to tell the truth is the same.

Kind of, but not exactly. You can say you misspoke in the NFL hearing, change your answer or even plead the 5th. It's only the same after you confirm it or say it again. To be technical, from a legal perspective you can even admit that you stated something and as long as you don't confirm it or restate it under oath in court, it's not perjury. "yes I said that". is not perjury.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of, but not exactly. You can say you misspoke in the NFL hearing, change your answer or even plead the 5th. It's only the same after you confirm it or say it again. To be technical, from a legal perspective you can even admit that you stated something and as long as you don't confirm it or restate it under oath in court, it's not perjury. "yes I said that". is not perjury.

You can be charged with perjury in a deposition. It would need to be submitted to the local DA for charges; however that almost never happens.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started reading at page 104 and continued, wow a bunch of I don't remember from Brady. His whole testimony in those pages reek of lying dirtbag.

"I can't recall"...At lest Reagan was 80!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I can't recall"...At lest Reagan was 80!!!

Have you ever been deposed? They ask a lot of questions which often are hard to recall the answer. It's the problem with memory once time has passed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be charged with perjury in a deposition. It would need to be submitted to the local DA for charges; however that almost never happens.

Not almost, never happens. There are different types of depositions. This was not a fact finding for a criminal or civil matter to be used at a trial. This was a union/CBA issue outside of the Court system. He cannot be charged with perjury based on what he said to Wells during the investigation or Goodell during his appeal.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever been deposed? They ask a lot of questions which often are hard to recall the answer. It's the problem with memory once time has passed.

I have been involved with depositions. Here is the biggest memory problem: lying. It is much easier to keep track of the truth than it is a lie...