• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Appeal Transcripts Are Out.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's definitive proof of him lying?

by the way when you get to Wells testimony, it becomes clear he is a self loving blowhard. His answers drag on, like he likes hearing himself speak. By comparison everyone else up to that point were answering short and to the point.

Wells, Brady and 1000s of others, what does that have to do with Brady lying

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Did he acknowledge it is his common practice to destroy old cell phones?
2. Did he provide two OLD cell phone to Wells?

So now I will accept your concedance.

Pg 108 line 10

A. That was kind of the normal routine.

You should probably go back and read the testimony.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up Cezero, it's going to court, but the only thing being argued is whether or not Goodell had the right to be arbitrator.
Or under the CBA was Vincent authorized to give out the punishment?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God there are some angry, angry, bitter people on this thread....LOL. I have a feeling if this convo took place in person, there would be people dead.....damn!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offer the room this bit of evidence that Wells is a blowhard.

After rambling on an answer for about 40 lines or so about a question he wasn't asked he is cut off by this,

Q. Mr. Wells, can I break in to ask a question here. I know you would like to make a speech about your report, but I would like to ask a question.

:pound:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is this stupid story gonna die. This is how it should have gone:

1. Brady Cheated
2. Officials noticed the under inflated footballs
3. Pats received a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike play
4. Pats forced to play with ball that were properly inflated
5. Brady receives a warning that next time the footballs are under inflated he will be ejected.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Brady Cheated
5. Brady receives a warning that next time the footballs are under inflated he will be ejected.

I don't agree with your whole line of thinking, but it's pretty reasonable overall.:thumb:

In hockey it would be a two minute minor, and the stick removed from the game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this not good for the NFL? They aren't the ones who originally filed to have the transcript sealed.

Sorry for the response being so far behind.

Here is what I found thus far in the transcript in regards to you're thinking it wasn't the NFL that wanted it sealed. NFLPA lead counsel Kessler asked it to be made public, right after the Wells testimony, which I would imho classify as a debacle, that the transcript be made public. It was the NFL that refused at that point.

pg 343 ln 24

MR. KESSLER: No, but one other thing on the record, I would like the NFL to think about this: We have had this issue back and forth and we propose that there not be confidentiality in this matter and the NFL said they wanted confidentiality and we agreed to something and it was there.

I would like to propose on behalf of the Union that we can release this transcript of this today. I would like the NFL to think about that.

That's our proposal. Despite that, I'm not talking about any of the underlying things, but at least the transcript.

I think there is a great public interest in this and in the interest of transparency, that would be something that we would like to see done. So I will submit my proposal for the NFL to consider as to whether that's possible or not.

MR. LEVY: Pending the agreement, the transcript is confidential.

MR. NASH: Yes.

MR. KESSLER: Well, we already have that agreement, which is why I have to make this proposal --

MR. NASH: Yes, we have that agreement.

MR. KESSLER: -- in order to see if the NFL 24 would agree to that.

Again imho, after Wells testimony the NFL knew they were in trouble and needed it to be kept secret, and Kessler knew the same and it would be devestating if made public.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Brady Cheated

August 12, 2015. Brady either comes clean or he and Aaron can be teammates again in The Longest Yard 3.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
August 12, 2015. Brady either comes clean or he and Aaron can be teammates again in The Longest Yard 3.

Starting to look like this isn't going to go how you are hoping it will go.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I find interesting CreepCreep2014, is that Kessler asked right after Wells was deposed, and his deposition was a train wreck imho.

I think Kessler realized how bad Wells was for the NFL and that's why he immediately asked that the transcript be made public.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find interesting CreepCreep2014, is that Kessler asked right after Wells was deposed, and his deposition was a train wreck imho.

I think Kessler realized how bad Wells was for the NFL and that's why he immediately asked that the transcript be made public.

What are you talking about, it was Brady who wanted them sealed.....:D

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actuallly he didn't "destroy" the phone. But hey why let the facts get in the way of your blind hatred of all things Patriots.

Oh, and I see you also resorted to personal attack as part of you argument. You know Hammer doesn't allow that right?

Do you ever actually offer anything of substance to the discussion or just go with personal attacks?

Don't even give me shit about personal attacks....
You started this shit you whinny little bitch, but unlike your hero brady, you can't destroy the threads.

You have personally attacked and called people names since the very start of you and your shitty legal team started to defend the schmuck. And many many people have gotten tired of it.......

You are a piece of work, you know you are wrong every way to Sunday and know you are going catch all kinds of shit for it.... just like your girl midnightangel..... and the defense you think you're gonna hide behind is personal attacks..... fuck you jackoff. If you didn't want to be attacked, you should of shut your know it all piehole. But no, you couldn't do that.... you think you are special, you think you know everything, you think you're better than everyone else.

I told you I would wait till it all played out, but you want to claim personal attacks, when you cast the first stone???? I'll tell you what..... Maybe this will work out for you.....

@HammerDown

Hammer, I would like your opinion on this matter....
Do you feel I am being unfair and unjust in my comments and interactions with NEPatsfan??
If you feel I am speaking to him in such a manner that you deem inappropriate, I would like to apologize to you Hammer, and I will buy a case of pampers for the whinny bitch and leave him be.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the fuck would I have known this?

Newsflash... I don't give one juicy hot carl about what happens on a Boston radio show.

I will take it a step further. I am getting to the pt where I don't care about this story. Suspend Brady - don't suspend him - whatever. Just stop reporting this story 24x7 already. We are at the pt where training camps are in full swing & we will see actual football very soon.

This story was somewhat interesting for a while, but it is really becoming tired. How someone could post thousands of posts on this tired story is beyond me. Have fun.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot Fans read that whole thing?

Sick people

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot Fans read that whole thing?

Sick people
4726.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wells has to be one of the biggest dirtbags on this planet. Drop his ass in Northern Syria.