• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Appeal Transcripts Are Out.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat true but it is pretty easy to get around from what I understand.

Maybe, and I don't know if you have ever been deposed, but lying in a deposition is not a good idea.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see this to in your crystal ball NECheatfan???

And why is it bad for the NFL???? Fuck the way I see it who fuckin cares what fheg boy Brady says.... He destroyed the phone so destroy anything that can help him.

That crow starting to simmer for you loser.... @NEPatsfan

Actuallly he didn't "destroy" the phone. But hey why let the facts get in the way of your blind hatred of all things Patriots.

Oh, and I see you also resorted to personal attack as part of you argument. You know Hammer doesn't allow that right?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for fuck sake, you gonna cry now because someone kicked sand in your vagina....

Don't make him cry @Blitzville or he will tell you how he knuckle shuffles every night to his Tom Brady fathead.

Do you ever actually offer anything of substance to the discussion or just go with personal attacks?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actuallly he didn't "destroy" the phone. But hey why let the facts get in the way of your blind hatred of all things Patriots.

Oh, and I see you also resorted to personal attack as part of you argument. You know Hammer doesn't allow that right?

Then why did he say it's his common practice to destroy old phones? And why did he not know where his most recent phone is but he still had two older ones?

I'll wait for an excuse you will pull out of your ass.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I'd hate to be the judge running this circus. "Yeah, we'd like all this testimony about deflated footballs to be sealed so all of us self absorbed rich people don't have our reputations tarnished" I would have laughed at them. Like the courts don't have anything better to do than mediate between a 9 figure douchebag and one of the dirtiest organizations in the country.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did he say it's his common practice to destroy old phones? And why did he not know where his most recent phone is but he still had two older ones?

I'll wait for an excuse you will pull out of your ass.

It wasn't Brady that used the word destroyed.

And I won't give you an excuse, I'll give you what was actually said once I finish reading the trasncript.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I won't give you an excuse, I'll give you what was actually said once I finish reading the trasncript.

Don't know why you would bother. At this point it's irrelevant. Brady was found guilty, lost his appeal. Now it's down to the court ruling if having Goodell as arbitrator was OK. If it was, that's the end of it. If the court says no, not OK for Goodell to be the arbitrator, then I'm not sure what happens. A redo with another arbitrator.:noidea:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the appeal hearing he said he gave it to his assistant to be destroyed. It was Lee who said it was a common practice. The cell phones and texts between to the ball boys wil bury Brady in court. Tho points I for one have pointed out numerous times.
If he can lie about the cell phone he can lie about his knowledge about the deflated balls. Brady can't let this hit the court, it's one thing to lie to Goodell, lying to a judge could put his ass in jail.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why you would bother. At this point it's irrelevant. Brady was found guilty, lost his appeal. Now it's down to the court ruling if having Goodell as arbitrator was OK. If it was, that's the end of it. If the court says no, not OK for Goodell to be the arbitrator, then I'm not sure what happens. A redo with another arbitrator.:noidea:

Not likely a new arbitrator. This judge has signaled he wants it resolved ASAP, and he has the ability to apply the pressure to make that happen.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the appeal hearing he said he gave it to his assistant to be destroyed. It was Lee who said it was a common practice. The cell phones and texts between to the ball boys wil bury Brady in court. Tho points I for one have pointed out numerous times.
If he can lie about the cell phone he can lie about his knowledge about the deflated balls. Brady can't let this hit the court, it's one thing to lie to Goodell, lying to a judge could put his ass in jail.

None of that is how any of this works.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out NFL fans, RG is on the case.

From the transcript this exchange between RG and TB,

COMMISSIONER GOODELL: Did you guys go into the -- did you ever walk through to observe the stadium on Saturday?

THE WITNESS: Yes.

COMMISSIONER GOODELL: You did?

COMMISSIONER GOODELL: Yes?

:pound::pound: This is the commish everyone is relying on to run a multi billion dollar league.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that is how any of this works.

How what works?

I didn't show how Brady lied about his phone? Or how lying to Goodell in the appeal is not the same as lying to a judge?

Please enlighten me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out NFL fans, RG is on the case.

From the transcript this exchange between RG and TB,

COMMISSIONER GOODELL: Did you guys go into the -- did you ever walk through to observe the stadium on Saturday?

COMMISSIONER GOODELL: You did?

COMMISSIONER GOODELL: Yes?

:pound::pound: This is the commish everyone is relying on to run a multi billion dollar league.

Go read the transcript beginning on page 104. If that doesn't shut your pie hole nothing will.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How what works?

I didn't show how Brady lied about his phone? Or how lying to Goodell in the appeal is not the same as lying to a judge?

Please enlighten me.

How did Brady lie about his phone?

Lying in the appeal is the same as lying to the judge, it's perjury, since he was sworn.

I'm on page 245 of the transcript (direct of Vincent by Kessler), going to be a bit longer, but from what I have read so far there is no reason to think Brady lied about his phone.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Brady lie about his phone?

Lying in the appeal is the same as lying to the judge, it's perjury, since he was sworn.

I'm on page 245 of the transcript (direct of Vincent by Kessler), going to be a bit longer, but from what I have read so far there is no reason to think Brady lied about his phone.

WRONG there is no legal recourse for lying at the appeal, the only reason they get sworn in is the transcript can be used if it goes to court. Lying to Goodell cannot put you in jail, lying to a judge can.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part starting on 104?

Just start reading by page 108 you will know Brady has acknowledged destroying phones is a common practice and he gave the phone to his assistant to be destroyed.

Hell I thought you might have already read the whole thing, maybe you only read the snowballs Brady's rep lob at him.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG there is no legal recourse for lying at the appeal, the only reason they get sworn in is the transcript can be used if it goes to court. Lying to Goodell cannot put you in jail, lying to a judge can.

Hence why under US law it is considered perjury.

It wouldn't be lying to Goodell, it would be lying to the parties in the proceedings, and any parties involved later.

So yes he can't go to jail for lying directly to Goodell.:L

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3