• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Appeal Transcripts Are Out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but that won't change the facts in the end now will it?

No but it does appeal to the listeners to think for a moment that the NFL continues to be this big mean bully trying to pick on their star player. I mean that has been the pro-Patriot side of the argument is the NFL is just out to get the Patriots and Tom Brady. So again finding what the fans would want to hear brings in the listeners.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cheated and destroyed the evidence and lied from start to finish of the investigation. These 450 pages out of Foxborough won't change that. But yeah it gives @NEPatsfan to play sports message board authority for another day or two. Before the sun sets he'll be telling us how he read the entire transcript and all the ways Goodell has worked to vilify Brady, the Super Bowl MVP in some obscure, convoluted attempt to protect his salary (despite the fact that all NFL owner unanimously love the guy). :rolleyes:

Well we now know that his not the case, unless you are implying he commited perjury.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing on the radio right now that the transcripts from the 10 hour appeal hearing are out. Roughly some 450 pages or so. Should make for some great reading.:nod:

From the parts being read over the radio, not good for the NFL.

Out of curiosity. I know you aren't from Boston, but National Radio or Boston radio (internet)?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it does appeal to the listeners to think for a moment that the NFL continues to be this big mean bully trying to pick on their star player. I mean that has been the pro-Patriot side of the argument is the NFL is just out to get the Patriots and Tom Brady. So again finding what the fans would want to hear brings in the listeners.

Thus far they have only read a few lines, including questioning of Brady and Wells.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity. I know you aren't from Boston, but National Radio or Boston radio (internet)?

Never mind. Asked and answered...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize one of the two shows on in Boston at the time on sports radio has a negative slant towards the Patriots right? And the host happens to be a Packers fan right?

I flip between them in the 2-6 time slot, and have other stuff I listen to during the other portions of my work day.
How in the fuck would I have known this?

Newsflash... I don't give one juicy hot carl about what happens on a Boston radio show.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This part was telling:

Goodell: Tom, did you do it?
Brady: Do what?

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer when are you going to shut this fool up? At least answer my question about how to put posters on the ignore list. I don't see it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I listen to both, depends on a given mood. I spend the equiv. of 20 working weeks per year behind the wheel as part of my job, so I tune in and out of different stuff, i.e. sports, politics, music. I have satt radio, internet radio, and of course local broadcast as well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thus far they have only read a few lines, including questioning of Brady and Wells.

So you have only heard a few lines, read by a Patriot radio station, and then say "Doesn't look good for the NFL." Your the one that decided to somewhat jump to conclusions here from a few lines. That is why I am saying let's wait till people actually have a chance to read all 450 pages. A few lines means very little when compared to the whole book.

I mean if we only took a few lines from the Bible we could get something like "And Judas went and hung himself" "Go and do likewise." That is what you get when you start just taking little snippets of something.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This part was telling:

Goodell: Tom, did you do it?
Brady: Do what?

"But my friends parents didn't ask him to tell about the broken window, why do I have to tell?" -T Brady to his father in 6th grade

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer when are you going to shut this fool up? At least answer my question about how to put posters on the ignore list. I don't see it.

So you come to a thread I created to complain about me? If you have such an issue with me, then just don't open the friggen thread.:pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Click on their name right below their picture. This should pop up a screen that near the top towards the middle right says the word "Ignore" click on that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click on their name or avi... Then click the "ignore" in the black box that appears.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have only heard a few lines, read by a Patriot radio station, and then say "Doesn't look good for the NFL." Your the one that decided to somewhat jump to conclusions here from a few lines. That is why I am saying let's wait till people actually have a chance to read all 450 pages. A few lines means very little when compared to the whole book.

I mean if we only took a few lines from the Bible we could get something like "And Judas went and hung himself" "Go and do likewise." That is what you get when you start just taking little snippets of something.

The doesn't look good part wasn't based on the lines from the transcript, but on the fact it is out and it was the NFL not the NFLPA that was more insistant that it be sealed. imho this is a pressure tactic by the judge.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have only heard a few lines, read by a Patriot radio station, and then say "Doesn't look good for the NFL."

I like when he pretends like he's the voice of reason. Do it @NEPatsfan :pound: Do the part where you act like you're objective and so weary of all of us who haven't read the whole Wells report. I like that part.