• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Appeal Transcripts Are Out.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what stickum, what silicone spray?"

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats organization has been caught twice.
I sure as hell won't defend the Pats (Go Eagles) but let's just see if Goodell gets himself clobbered again like Tagliabue did to him in Bountygate. That's good fun right there!

How's life GNG? Little one must be runnin' all over the place by now!

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even give me shit about personal attacks....
You started this shit you whinny little bitch, but unlike your hero brady, you can't destroy the threads.

You have personally attacked and called people names since the very start of you and your shitty legal team started to defend the schmuck. And many many people have gotten tired of it.......

You are a piece of work, you know you are wrong every way to Sunday and know you are going catch all kinds of shit for it.... just like your girl midnightangel..... and the defense you think you're gonna hide behind is personal attacks..... fuck you jackoff. If you didn't want to be attacked, you should of shut your know it all piehole. But no, you couldn't do that.... you think you are special, you think you know everything, you think you're better than everyone else.

I told you I would wait till it all played out, but you want to claim personal attacks, when you cast the first stone???? I'll tell you what..... Maybe this will work out for you.....

@HammerDown

Hammer, I would like your opinion on this matter....
Do you feel I am being unfair and unjust in my comments and interactions with NEPatsfan??
If you feel I am speaking to him in such a manner that you deem inappropriate, I would like to apologize to you Hammer, and I will buy a case of pampers for the whinny bitch and leave him be.

Easy there dude.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant read that entire thing. I get a headache about a minute into it so I wont comment on the specifics.

I will say though that I hope Goofnell gets smoked in court. To me watching the head cheese of the NFL get embarrassed in federal court would be gold.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure as hell won't defend the Pats (Go Eagles) but let's just see if Goodell gets himself clobbered again like Tagliabue did to him in Bountygate. That's good fun right there!

How's life GNG? Little one must be runnin' all over the place by now!
Hi CI, I was just giving my 2 cents on this ongoing drama. Both my little ones are running all over the place.
:suds:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi CI, I was just giving my 2 cents on this ongoing drama. Both my little ones are running all over the place.
Yeah, me too. I don't give a flying fart either way. I just don't think Goodell is doing a very good job at the discipline helm and this is a great example! Court? Seriously? A bit embarrassing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even give me shit about personal attacks....
You started this shit you whinny little bitch, but unlike your hero brady, you can't destroy the threads.

You have personally attacked and called people names since the very start of you and your shitty legal team started to defend the schmuck. And many many people have gotten tired of it.......

You are a piece of work, you know you are wrong every way to Sunday and know you are going catch all kinds of shit for it.... just like your girl midnightangel..... and the defense you think you're gonna hide behind is personal attacks..... fuck you jackoff. If you didn't want to be attacked, you should of shut your know it all piehole. But no, you couldn't do that.... you think you are special, you think you know everything, you think you're better than everyone else.

I told you I would wait till it all played out, but you want to claim personal attacks, when you cast the first stone???? I'll tell you what..... Maybe this will work out for you.....

@HammerDown

Hammer, I would like your opinion on this matter....
Do you feel I am being unfair and unjust in my comments and interactions with NEPatsfan??
If you feel I am speaking to him in such a manner that you deem inappropriate, I would like to apologize to you Hammer, and I will buy a case of pampers for the whinny bitch and leave him be.

Still going with personal attack method of debate I see.

As for the first stone being cast, it would be hard to tell, since it would be necessary to go back to the first post I ever posted then read all posts along with all commentary to find the first stone.

However with that said, Hammer asked that I no longer used personal attacks, which since it's sight and he has every right to ask that of me, I have complied. My pointing out your use of personal attacks is simply to show the hypocrisy of it all.

It's also good to see you are still in phase 2 of the three phases of truth. It might take you longer than most to reach phaase 3, but you will likley get there in time.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is this stupid story gonna die. This is how it should have gone:

1. Brady Cheated
2. Officials noticed the under inflated footballs
3. Pats received a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike play
4. Pats forced to play with ball that were properly inflated
5. Brady receives a warning that next time the footballs are under inflated he will be ejected.

Team fined a sum for fiddling around with footballs... 100k

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody cheats. The skilled get away with it.

If I'm angry at the Patriots it's because they should know by now that they are under scrutiny by other teams...

Of course if we consider the fact there it may be "more probable than not" that the footballs in the AFCC game may have only have been under-inflated due to normal environmental conditions, I suppose there's only so much the Patriots can do.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not in the least suprised that as the actual facts come out, your line of commenting will become you just don't care anymore.

Oh by the way, love how Harbaugh is caught lying about it all. Did you read the email by the Colts discussing the phone conversations with the Ravens? Good stuff:pound:

(I edited this post to reflect I mistakenly referred to it as and email exchange between the two teams, when in fact the Colts sent the leauge an email saying it was a phone converstation.)

Last edited: