• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Appeal Transcripts Are Out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great example of this is that of Ben Roethlisberger. Now this was off the field so a bit different but he was found innocent of what he was accused of but still punished by the league. Legal standards do not matter in these situations.

I don't think it went to trial, but he was not found to be "innocent"...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the ones we now know weren't intentionally deflated but suffered from weather conditions? Those one?

Have any of you ever inflated a Football and later that same day found it to have lost significant air pressure??? I know I never have, not even in the Winter and while outside all day.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever inflated a Football and later that same day found it to have lost significant air pressure??? I know I never have, not even in the Winter and while outside all day.

"significant air pressure"?

We're talking about a .5 lb difference, not significant.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read through which one, the appeal transcript.

Any and all documents. How about you start with the Wells report, then maybe move onto the transcripts if you want, or maybe any of the studies that refute Exponent, etc, etc, etc, etc.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the biggest PSI drop of any of the balls related to this case?

You said it was weather related (so not done by the Pats). I said has anyone ever noticed a drop in air pressure of a ball they filled up that same day. You said .5 isn't noticeable, which I took as .5 was the largest drop. I'm trying to decide if I agree with you that I wouldn't notice a drop in air pressure, but one could have occurred to the level of this case, but need to know how much we are talking about in the Brady case. If the biggest drop was .5 I can't say I'd notice that, but I didn't think it was...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The records filed by each side in the case. You should try reading them.

Well I just read through the questioning of Snyder in for the appeal and it's not there.

Funny when I say go read something I give the document and page # you want us to read through 100's of pages. Not playing the needle in a hay stack game.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the ones we now know weren't intentionally deflated but suffered from weather conditions? Those one?

Really? We know that? Ummm if we knew this why on earth are we still talking about it? You have a one to many glasses of Pats kool aid. In order to see the pressure drop found in those balls, they would have needed to be filled in a room 100+ degrees and the pressure reading would need to have been taken on the field. Not to mention a simular drop would have been observed in the Colts balls. Whether you want to admit it or not, someone took some of the air out of those balls. Most likely the dude that took them into the restroom with him and claims to have taken a piss in a nonexistent urinal.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the biggest PSI drop of any of the balls related to this case?

You said it was weather related (so not done by the Pats). I said has anyone ever noticed a drop in air pressure of a ball they filled up that same day. You said .5 isn't noticeable, which I took as .5 was the largest drop. I'm trying to decide if I agree with you that I wouldn't notice a drop in air pressure, but one could have occurred to the level of this case, but need to know how much we are talking about in the Brady case. If the biggest drop was .5 I can't say I'd notice that, but I didn't think it was...

It was up to 2psi in several balls... it was maybe a .5 drop for 1 or 2 if I remember correctly. I will see if I can find it, it was in the Wells Report. This dude is just in denial.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you use the same gauge the Colts used on their sideline to check your balls? Or could you just tell because you played with balls a lot?