• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowman

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is a beast. Any chance we can sign him long term with Willis? Amazing that P Willie comes off the field in the dime. How many teams have a LB that they would rather have on the field than Pat?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a beast. Any chance we can sign him long term with Willis? Amazing that P Willie comes off the field in the dime. How many teams have a LB that they would rather have on the field than Pat?

The only way I see it is if we don't resign Goldson and Soap gives us a home team discount. Then Bowman has to be willing to take less money then Pat to be the best tandem in the league for the next 5 years. Other than that I'm not sure how we swing it.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm on the west coast, north of Tampa. A place called Crystal River. It's by Ocala.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool I know the Ocala area some what well I use to pass it when I used to drive to Tallahassee

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to believe extending Bowman is our top priority - hopefully he gives us a home team discount cause we will need it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing is, the 49ers don't really have a lot of money tied up in great offensive players so they should be able to figure out a way to lock up Bowman and Aldon Smith, so that they can keep the best LB corps intact. Honestly, I suspect they'll cut Brooks when it comes time to re-sign Bowman and Smith

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think there's a good chance we get a home-town discount if only because of the relationship between Bowman and Willis. They've become like brothers, and Bowman might appreciate the value of that sort of relationship given the number of male figures he's lost in his life. He'll still be expensive, though. Not sure we can afford him.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's a good chance we get a home-town discount if only because of the relationship between Bowman and Willis. They've become like brothers, and Bowman might appreciate the value of that sort of relationship given the number of male figures he's lost in his life. He'll still be expensive, though. Not sure we can afford him.

That works both ways, I wouldn't be surprised to see Willis take a pay cut when the time comes.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year i was thinking we would have to let him go. Now I'm thinking no fucking way. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's better than Willis in some stages of the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a chance? of course!!!!

but at what cost? how much $$$ would be wise to invest into both ILBs... Willis is beast, Bowman is playing great.... I don't want to think what our defense would be without them... they are playing major contributions to that unit.

This will certainly be an issue if Bowman wants more than we want to give... (or than what we could afford to give...)

Sooner or later Aldon will end his rookie deal, so we also have to consider down the road impact.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Madden 2013 sucks a$$. According to my brother and cousin. Haven't played it yet.

Can anyone tell me what Bowman's rating is in that game? Thanks in advance!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madden 2013 sucks a$$. According to my brother and cousin. Haven't played it yet.

I have to disagree with your cousin and brother I think this is the best Madden of this console generation. I stopped buying Madden in 2009 and this is the 1st one I really enjoy.

To answer your question Bowmen is a 91 I also found this with everyone's ratings

49ers: Madden '13 roster breakdown - CBSSports.com

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That works both ways, I wouldn't be surprised to see Willis take a pay cut when the time comes.

That is very plausible. Otherwise, we will surely lose a name or two to keep Bowman. But, one thing our FO has demonstrated quite clearly is their ability to prepare for the future.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is very plausible. Otherwise, we will surely lose a name or two to keep Bowman. But, one thing our FO has demonstrated quite clearly is their ability to prepare for the future.

I am thinking one of those names would belong to a safety...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if bowman keeps playing the way he is i'm not sure if we can keep both him and willis without taking a big hit elsewhere in the roster.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

91 overall
Name rating positional rank.
Patrick Willis 98 MLB RK 1
NaVarro Bowman MLB 91 RK 7t
Aldon Smith 89 ROLB RK 10
Parys Haralson 85 ROLB RK 14
Ahmad Brooks 84 LOLB RK 13