• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also didn't care about the Cardinals in 2011 before they made the late season run to grab the wildcard. Trust me, you're so annoying that people start noticing when your posting frequency picks up like it did in September 2011.

Different sports are dead to him at different times

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also didn't care about the Cardinals in 2011 before they made the late season run to grab the wildcard. Trust me, you're so annoying that people start noticing when your posting frequency picks up like it did in September 2011.

Well that's not true at all, just ask Pickles. But thanks for letting me know how weak you truly are that you allow my banter to get under your skin.

First you say my trolling is a D+, now you admit I annoyed you. Thicken up dude and don't act like such a bitch.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete+Nice+peterNicenash.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy, Rock... Pretty much everyone around here expects the B's to lose tonight...

I am glad that there is no day off between games 6 and 7... Let's get this shit on...T minus 8 hours till the puck drops.. Gotta score early... The Bruins, do, I mean...

snoogins, we've seen this movie before

id be a bit more confident had they not flown in this morning...they have a 50/50 shot at tonight...they need a full 60 of just beat the piss out of the leafs hockey. i wanna see, like the old fred cusik call, "bodies flying all over the place"

it aint rasks fault:

rask thru last night - 2.28 GAA w/ .932 save %
tim thomas in the cup run - 1.98 GAA w/ .940 save %

tukkas made the saves...and played better than i had hoped. we need to start getting some rebounds and 2nd chances.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice?? You talkin Pracitce?

This is a cake walk with you Red Sox morons.

Especially people like you that hasn't seen a September on the message boards for YEARS.

Its kind of creepy how you pretended to take attendance of the message boards over the years. At least your answer was consistent with every other answer of yours, wrong but consistent.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nathan Horton has to shoulder the load tonight Rock. You of all people should know this.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its kind of creepy how you pretended to take attendance of the message boards over the years. At least your answer was consistent with every other answer of yours, wrong but consistent.

Every time I hear someone say "creepy" in person, it is coming from a chick. Don't be a chick.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9.5 games back on May 13th - the division is all ready run away from them. It's math. The Yankees would need to play sub .500 and the Jays over .660.... plus the other three teams that are all well ahead of the Jays. Sorry Heat, its not happening this year. But, Bautista will hit 40HR's YAY!!!

Since you predicted doom and gloom with the injuries to Jeter, Tex, Granderson etc - do you see the YAnkees doing worse, let alone a lot worse when they get Granderson Tex etc back?

you do realize the yankee and jays do play each other a ton of times still. you do realize that the even when those players come back, nothing is certain. tex has been in regression for years now. notoriously slow starter you do know when those guys come back you will have to bench the guys who have been performing for you thus far right. you do know that pettite and hafner and probably youk again are DL stints waiting to happen right?

long story short a lot of the yankees that are playing way over there heads are more than likely gonna come back down to earth. and you do realize a losing streak and a slump is do all teams. who says at that point the jays won't be making their push. its a long season stupid. keep front running. but i will see you at the finish line.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to put money on it, I would bet on the Bruins winning. But I would prefer to see the Leafs move on, until some jackass start spewing their original 6 BS.

Both teams are original 6...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nathan Horton has to shoulder the load tonight Rock. You of all people should know this.

hes gone after the season ends

gone

funny, he has had his chance to make a fortune and hasnt cashed in. maybe he shows up tonight? i dunno...he does have a thing for game 7's.

should be fun

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I hear someone say "creepy" in person, it is coming from a chick. Don't be a chick.

I don't think it suprises anyone here that you here the word "creepy" from a lot of chicks.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9.5 games back on May 13th - the division is all ready run away from them. It's math. The Yankees would need to play sub .500 and the Jays over .660.... plus the other three teams that are all well ahead of the Jays. Sorry Heat, its not happening this year. But, Bautista will hit 40HR's YAY!!!

Since you predicted doom and gloom with the injuries to Jeter, Tex, Granderson etc - do you see the YAnkees doing worse, let alone a lot worse when they get Granderson Tex etc back?

Looks like Pete is on caffeine overload again. Hey, you need to find your own bitch. Quit bandwagonning HW. HW belongs to VP.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's not true at all, just ask Pickles. But thanks for letting me know how weak you truly are that you allow my banter to get under your skin.

First you say my trolling is a D+, now you admit I annoyed you. Thicken up dude and don't act like such a bitch.

Pickles doesn't think you are annoying? I'd double check that.

Your trolling and your "real" posts are both annoying so there really is no point in distinguishing them.