• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Washington is going to trade their franchise player? I got to hear this one, that and the fact that Ovechkin is due 69 million the next 7 years. And Washington is 7 million under the cap space with 115K owed in bonus money.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize the yankee and jays do play each other a ton of times still. you do realize that the even when those players come back, nothing is certain. tex has been in regression for years now. notoriously slow starter you do know when those guys come back you will have to bench the guys who have been performing for you thus far right. you do know that pettite and hafner and probably youk again are DL stints waiting to happen right?

long story short a lot of the yankees that are playing way over there heads are more than likely gonna come back down to earth. and you do realize a losing streak and a slump is do all teams. who says at that point the jays won't be making their push. its a long season stupid. keep front running. but i will see you at the finish line.

Yup, 35 years of yankees rooting = front running

You do realize the yankees and the Jays play a ton of times- you do realize the Yankees are 5-1 against the Jays.

You do realize that Math is kind of important - the Jays are not winning the division. That is a FACT! It would literally take a record breaking season to do that - not gonna happen.
2 of 5 shitty starting pitchers are already "done", Ace is normalized to his 16 year career.
etc etc.

BTW, way to skip the rest of the points. Keep name calling asshole!!

So, the yankees that suck because of injuries to tex and granderson are now going to be worse when they get them back!?

oy vey!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you... You ought to hear Yankee fans talk... You'd think these 20 and 30 somethings had season tickets to watch Gehrig and Ruth and Mantle and Dimaggio and everyone else who built the dynasty that they beat their chests too..

And this is why you never hear me say 27 or any other such nonsense. I have seen the Yankees win 7 times, the Penguins win 3 times, but do like to count the 3 championships the Lions won in the 50's.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sergio, effing moron......total choke job and i enjoyed every second of it

I was laughing my ass off as well. I even called in on the thread that he would and he didn't disappoint me! I don't get why he went right for the pin on his 3rd shot on 17... dude, just get it on the green, your tournament is over. you weren't holing it out! How in the world do you hit it into the water on 18 though after that?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Pete is on caffeine overload again. Hey, you need to find your own bitch. Quit bandwagonning HW. HW belongs to VP.

Word, I own Heatwave

Find your own B_lack's to own

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

One Day, actually, most days.......you say Bradford is a good QB.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

As a Holocaust denier, you have no right to pick on a Jhoo, even if he is pretend Jhoo.

Hey, Cowboy, did your family adopt Judaism or was someone in your family line born into it?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karlsson coming back changed the dynamic of that team Rock. He's their cornerstone player.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Pete is on caffeine overload again. Hey, you need to find your own bitch. Quit bandwagonning HW. HW belongs to VP.

he was mine first!

and he tallked so much shit, he deserves whatever shit we throw at him.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was laughing my ass off as well. I even called in on the thread that he would and he didn't disappoint me! I don't get why he went right for the pin on his 3rd shot on 17... dude, just get it on the green, your tournament is over. you weren't holing it out! How in the world do you hit it into the water on 18 though after that?

you knew he was going water the second he pulled out the wedge....everyone else was hitting 9......he hits it in the water, then pulls a tin cup and tries to hit it again

he is guaranteed to melt down at some point when he is around tiger

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ewe Fraudkee* fans get all butthurt whenever someone compares another closer to (ho)Mo. Dude, bottom line: he's a 65-70IP pitcher. He pitches, on average, about 4.5-5.5% of the total innings pitched by the Fraudkee* staff. That is not enough to be considered for the CY.

He can have the Fireman of the Year award. It's not my fault the damn award isn't more prestigious, but that's the way it is. Cy Young was a starter.

It's not a big deal, I just mentioned the possibility, and a dominant year for Mo and a subpar field of other contenders, may swing some votes his way. Don't see that as such an outrageous possibility. But I could care less If he does or not, would just be cool as a fan of his

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Washington is going to trade their franchise player? I got to hear this one, that and the fact that Ovechkin is due 69 million the next 7 years. And Washington is 7 million under the cap space with 115K owed in bonus money.

People who follow the sport will tell you that, yes, while Ovechkin had a bounceback year this season, the Capitals have been phasing him out of their offense since 2010.

He was something like 9th on the team in minutes in for forwards in their playoff series vs the Bruins last year..

If the Caps are willing to deal him, you could do worse than Lucic and Krejci... At least if you believe that Lucic can turn it around again and be the player he used to be.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are three levels of trolling:

1: the wasp - sting hurts and you feel it it for a while afterwards.

2: the mosquito - the bite doesn't hurt but you still want to scratch it.

3: the house fly - no bite, but incessantly buzzes around in people's ears.

You're the house fly.

Nerd

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... good work JD

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD

Rooney absolutely finished at Man U. Requested transfer after being in a skybox for Fergies last game

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Holocaust denier, you have no right to pick on a Jhoo, even if he is pretend Jhoo.

Hey, Cowboy, did your family adopt Judaism or was someone in your family line born into it?

My family is Jewish from their heritage in Austria.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the yankees and the Jays play a ton of times- you do realize the Yankees are 5-1 against the Jays.

6-1

"Jays have a ton of games left vs. all AL East Teams. If they sweep the remaining 10 games against the Yankees..... and Orioles..... and Sox..... and Rays..... they have a good chance of passing all of them in the standings"