• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said your dad is jhooish, right? I think your mom has to be jhooish before you can be officially accepted. But, either way, you probably have ancestors who were victims of Hitler.

Yes the bloodline has to go through the mother for official Judaism. My mother did convert before their wedding though. Although I ran into a lot of bigots at Jew Camp and Sunday School, I was never kicked out for being non-Jew.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all the bitching about Yankees fans that weren't alive for 27 titles blah blah blah

can we also then stop with the Sox fans from 2000 that pretend they had a lifetime of pain an suffering before the WS in 04?

For every yankees fan claiming 27 rings bitches, there is an equal number of sox fans claiming a lifetime of pain and suffering and how sweet 04 was because of that.

Me - bacame a rangers fan in 1990, cup in 1994, I was like "why is everyone so happy, this is easy" lol

Yeah the people who became Sox fans in 2000 are really a problem. I can't stand listening to those Sox fans talk. :rollseyes:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did a good job phasing him out of the offense this year and he's a Hart Trophy finalist and leading the league in goals scored. "Phasing him out". Got it. OK. Maybe the Penguins will trade Evegeny Malkin to the Bruins for Tukka Rask and Bobby Orr.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And last year? And the year before? When he put up Nathan Horton numbers?

Learn something... Then come talk to me.

he wasnt being "phased out"...that was all dale hunter and bruce boudrau. notice that after those 2 clowns left, he flourishes again? they tried making him into fedorov redux...a super talented goal scorer who became a 2 way player, to benefit the team. it worked wonders with federov...not so much with ovi. he didnt take to it. he even counseled fedorov...how he handled it, and it didnt help. oates sat him downa nd said "play your game" and he responded.

fedorov could have been a 700 goal scorer

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true, Tiger is in his head... No doubt about it and it was clearly a choke job by Sergio.Why did he try a PW yet again after he hit it into the water the first time?

no idea, just a stubborn spainard...who needs to take the dick out of his ass when tiger is around.......it's why he'll never win a major

Geno (Gino?) better pull off some Russell Wilson type bedazzlement in order for him to get the nod.

Does this mean Sanchez is gone?

if they have the cap room, i think sanchez gets cut......barring injuries to the other QBs...

From what i've read, McElroy is really good 3rd string QB, can learn a play book in days, can dissect a defense perfectly, knows where to throw the ball.......just doesn't have the physical tools, so they'll want to keep him around and just not have him dress for games as the 3rd stringer

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said your dad is jhooish, right? I think your mom has to be jhooish before you can be officially accepted. But, either way, you probably have ancestors who were victims of Hitler.

Yep it goes by the mother

CowboyB isn't a real joo regardless

He met the height requirements, but that's about where his joo-ness ends

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFT reporting garrard or smith are likely opening day starters

w/o seeing camps and preseason, i want garrard, start of the season is brutal, let him go out there and take the beatings

Geno Smith learning the QB position from a black man?

That should go well

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont get overrated scoring over 75 points in a full season as a defenseman. He's always the point guy on the PP line, the offense flows through him. I would never consider him a Scott Stevens kind of player anyway. He's only 22. His +/- is a mirage due to the fact how good offensively he is. He reminds me of a defenseman who still plays today and could put up 60+ points a season. Lets see if were thinking about the same guy.

not sure who youre referring to

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no idea, just a stubborn spainard...who needs to take the dick out of his ass when tiger is around.......it's why he'll never win a major

Especially if he makes comments about Tiger messing up one of his shots.. You have to get back at him by actually beating him!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad, I had some balls in my mouth

I said Rooney has absolutely played his last game at Man U

I'm not sure why MLB and all the sports sites feel the need to update us on your sex life.

Every time I check real time pitch by pitch stats I see at least one reference to "Ball in dirt".

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rihanna17.gif

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAIT A SECOND

Some of you expected Sergio to actually finish that out ??????????

The guy ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS finds a way to lose .... he sucks

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Especially if he makes comments about Tiger messing up one of his shots.. You have to get back at him by actually beating him!

that's why golf is the best, just go out and do it, nobody's fault if you fuck up but your own

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot to talk to dirt about footie

final between chief wiggum and man city

awesome

caught the last 25 minutes...what a header

dirt, did you lose the farm on that one?