• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a Boston sports team fan, no shit.

How'd the Blue's do after going up 2-0 in their series against the Kings? They kinda pulled Cardinals vs. Giants playoff collapse after that, huh?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moron - you just proved your own point.
a few weeks ago the yankees lead the AL in HR's....now they don't.
They are now in First Place-kind of the goal of sports.

Also - how many "padded on" HR's did hte Jays hit yesterday - 6? But, in a close game they come up short.
But, if Normalizing is the Yankees 9.5 games up on the Jays, I am okay with NORMAL!!

padded on?? bonifacio's homer made it 4 nothing.
bautista's made it 5-0
encarnacion's made it 6-1 one inning after the sox got napoli's homer
lawrie's homer made it 7-1
and the last bautista homer put the game out of reach. 10-1

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0lBFehQ.jpg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy trolls about as well as he practices safe sex. Both are abortions waiting to happen.

Practice?? You talkin Pracitce?

This is a cake walk with you Red Sox morons.

Especially people like you that hasn't seen a September on the message boards for YEARS.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy, Rock... Pretty much everyone around here expects the B's to lose tonight...

I am glad that there is no day off between games 6 and 7... Let's get this shit on...T minus 8 hours till the puck drops.. Gotta score early... The Bruins, do, I mean...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's cool dirt. you have your opinion and you are entitled to that.

1. i know buehrle is not a 6 era pitcher even in the AL east. high 4's yes but 6 no way--pitched a hell of a game and his ERA is still high 6, it's not gonna sniff 4 this season.

2. dickey hasn't horrible nor has he been good. mediocre yes. and i know he is better than he is pitching now.--maybe he is EXACTLY what he has been right now? Kind of like the other 16years of his career not called 2012 would indicate. But of course, "he is better"

3. i believe in morrow. and feel he will take that next step this year. he has shown signs of it, just not as consistently as the jays needed early this yr. --Can I say the same about Hughes who has pitched the same way this year. Except when he is good, his games have been far better than Morrow? Also, Morrow has already skipped starts with health issues - what honestly makes you believe he is going to be consistant and healthy?

4. as you stated the offense wasn't hitting and now it's starting to come around which now gives the pitchers more confidence that they don't need to be perfect every night.-- 0,3,12 -Nothing spells consistency like that! IDIOT! The Jays avereaged 5 runs per game in Boston. :)

The saddest thing is that you don't see the irony of "don't need to be perfect every night" 30 hours after you know...umm, being one pitch away from a perfect game against them.

you guys can believe what you want. but i haven't lost faith. will they win the 96 games i thought they would. not a chance but i do think they will go on a run. and when/if they do, they have the type of talent that can make up for all the ground they lost. like you and others have already admitted to, nobody has or will run away with this division which gives me more reason to believe

9.5 games back on May 13th - the division is all ready run away from them. It's math. The Yankees would need to play sub .500 and the Jays over .660.... plus the other three teams that are all well ahead of the Jays. Sorry Heat, its not happening this year. But, Bautista will hit 40HR's YAY!!!

Since you predicted doom and gloom with the injuries to Jeter, Tex, Granderson etc - do you see the YAnkees doing worse, let alone a lot worse when they get Granderson Tex etc back?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just about a week and a half ago you were saying how they were at the bottom of the league in offense. the yankees were ahead of them in homers. and now they are the bottom 3rd. but the offense isn't coming around. :bullshit:

You really need to stop the lying

At no point in the past 2 weeks were the Jays anything other than 3rd from the bottom in runs scored

In fact, I made about a dozen "Jays: 3rd in home runs, 3rd from the bottom in runs" posts

Now the Jays are first in home runs

..... and still 3rd from the bottom in runs

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be sure to keep calling Down a front runner. . . no hypocrisy there.

Your trolling gets an absolute F.

I don't care about hockey dude. I made fun of Blues fans before the season even started.

Keep trying.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hall Of Fame is a lifetime achievement award. Nobody thought Trevor Hoffman needed a CY on his mantel. Why should Mo have one? Because he's a Fraudkee*? Kni gga, please. Your last closer to win a CY was Gagne, and he was on roids.

No because trevor Hoffman is to Mo Rivera what Ron Cey was to Brooks Robinson

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your trolling gets an absolute F.

I don't care about hockey dude. I made fun of Blues fans before the season even started.

Keep trying,

You also didn't care about the Cardinals in 2011 before they made the late season run to grab the wildcard. Trust me, you're so annoying that people start noticing when your posting frequency picks up like it did in September 2011.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy, Rock... Pretty much everyone around here expects the B's to lose tonight...

I am glad that there is no day off between games 6 and 7... Let's get this shit on...T minus 8 hours till the puck drops.. Gotta score early... The Bruins, do, I mean...

If I had to put money on it, I would bet on the Bruins winning. But I would prefer to see the Leafs move on, until some jackass start spewing their original 6 BS.