• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh says Lebron and him will be in Miami next year

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Dan Lebatard radio show.

Question:

DL: True or false you will be in Miami next year
CB: True

DL: True or false Lebron will be in Miami next year
CB: True

No follow up questions were asked. Either Bosh plans on visiting, or he they are staying. Also DWade could be heard laughing in the background during the call, but especially during these questions. Take it for what it's worth, which probably isnt much.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm quite sure they will both be in Miami at some point next year, which I am quite sure is what he was thinking when he answered the question.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else this will shut people up a little bit, maybe even his own team is pissy that they think he is leaving and that could be leading to some chemistry issues.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bron, Wade, and Bosh have made sacrifices before, they can do it again.

Sure they will be giving up a few million dollars a year, but you can't buy your legacy with millions of dollar even if you wanted to. Do you think Lebron is sleepless at night regretting the 2-3 million dollars a year he would have earned had he stayed in Cleveland?

Lebron earns more in endorsements yearly than he does any NBA salary he could get.

These guys want to win. They've earned their fair share of money throughout their career already. I don't have any doubt that they'll be back and do it in such a way with their contracts that gives Pat Riley some wiggle room to continue to add the next Ray Allen that wants to win a ring.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the question is phrased, you could take it that he will be living in Miami. So unless he sells his house, his answer is truthful.