• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was tho if i recall correctly

I want Love traded, even if the cavs rebuild goes great he will be 33-34 by then
Not sure I want him moved but I certainly would for the right return.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think it’s the new norm to not even look at the defensive side of the ball

:L
Seems like the new norm is to overrate D that is so tough to measure.
Might be some you know, but Bosh wasn't one of them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I continued reading. Was going to post this too. Not only would the Lakers have jumped at the chance, there was speculation that they were going to get him.
No doubt many were ripping the cavs saying Love was gone.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might actually be a good player to have at that age (but on a lesser deal). The guy can flat out shoot the ball and that is a skill that ages well.

At that age, he be a good vet to have around the youngsters and he could provide some scoring off the bench.

He may decide that he wants to go to a contender (the Cavs could be a playoff team by then, but probably not contenders yet), but if the Cavs can keep him, they should, imo.
agreed....everything he has done well should age (not just shooting). we know he's never been a good defender, but he at least knows what he needs to do and is smart (just some things he can't do).

also as you alluded comes across as a great teammate.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bosh was criminally under-rated on defense.

Tim Duncan has called him arguably the hardest defender he ever faced.

That second title in Miami does not happen PERIOD without Bosh being a whirlwind on defense everywhere.

Bosh was more important that D-Wade in that era in my opinion, because his defense was so good.

Love is allergic to defense.
Good thing you don't have to try and prove this with anything factual.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, somebody needed to tell Lue how to do his job. The dude was terrible.
4 seasons, 4 Finals, 1 title, lost a Final when 2 of best 3 were out, only other losses to team many call the best ever.

I don't think he's anything special, but don't think they'd have different results with another coach.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 seasons, 4 Finals, 1 title, lost a Final when 2 of best 3 were out, only other losses to team many call the best ever.

I don't think he's anything special, but don't think they'd have different results with another coach.

I agree, the results would have probably been the same but would have looked a little more respectable. However, I feel like you give yourself the best chance to win with the team you put out on the floor and with Lue you aren't giving yourself the best chance to win. If those games go a game or two more maybe someone on GS gets hurt like what happened in the Raptors series then you can steal a championship. What disappoints me most with Lue was how he handled Love and the fact that he didn't turn the Cavs into a great defensive team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closer than I thought it'd be here.

Why's that?
MANY who voted are not even regular posters here, so stop with the conspiracy theories. Stop crying.
Or are you saying that because you really know Bosh is the better of the two, and all your other comments were just 'you being you'?

images

Vote (so far) supports my opinion, as it should (my opinion).

#dealwithit
#tinfoilhat

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the results would have probably been the same but would have looked a little more respectable. However, I feel like you give yourself the best chance to win with the team you put out on the floor and with Lue you aren't giving yourself the best chance to win. If those games go a game or two more maybe someone on GS gets hurt like what happened in the Raptors series then you can steal a championship. What disappoints me most with Lue was how he handled Love and the fact that he didn't turn the Cavs into a great defensive team.
How did he handle Love? Cavs turned on the D in the playoffs. My only issue might be they didn't care at all about reg. season....but didn't seem to matter.

Just my opinion, but have Kerr coach the Cavs and Lue or Blatt GS and I don't think anything changes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why's that?
MANY who voted are not even regular posters here, so stop with the conspiracy theories. Stop crying.
Or are you saying that because you really know Bosh is the better of the two, and all your other comments were just 'you being you'?

images

Vote (so far) supports my opinion, as it should (my opinion).

#dealwithit
#tinfoilhat
I'm saying it because I feel like most here think Bosh is better. Probably most fans in general. I even said I could see that point of view but disagree.

I hope a poll in a sports forum could not bring you to tears but something tells me a severe meltdown from you could occur.

I think you're losing it my friend.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying it because I feel like most here think Bosh is better. Probably most fans in general. I even said I could see that point of view but disagree.

I hope a poll in a sports forum could not bring you to tears but something tells me a severe meltdown from you could occur.

I think you're losing it my friend.

So, why would most think Bosh is better?

Love is a better shooter, no doubt, but thats about it.
The LeBron teams were all loaded with shooters, so a smart, defensive player was needed much more.

As far as meltdowns, thats one poll you could easily win.

So, start you’re daily argument shit.
You’re late. Lotta catching up to do.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he handle Love? Cavs turned on the D in the playoffs. My only issue might be they didn't care at all about reg. season....but didn't seem to matter.

Just my opinion, but have Kerr coach the Cavs and Lue or Blatt GS and I don't think anything changes.

There is a reason why coaches like Pops, Phil and Riley excel, they get players to play at a high level, give them confidence, teach them the nuances of the game and develop their skills. I don't feel Lue did that with Lue or any of the players. Lue wasn't any better than Blatt, he just had a healthy squad.

Don't get me wrong, the could play good defense but I never felt they were great defensively.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason why coaches like Pops, Phil and Riley excel, they get players to play at a high level, give them confidence, teach them the nuances of the game and develop their skills. I don't feel Lue did that with Lue or any of the players. Lue wasn't any better than Blatt, he just had a healthy squad.

Don't get me wrong, the could play good defense but I never felt they were great defensively.

Pops, Phil and Riley wouldn’t let LeBron coach.
Blatt was dead from the start, and Lue was his hand picked puppet.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops, Phil and Riley wouldn’t let LeBron coach.
Blatt was dead from the start, and Lue was his hand picked puppet.

That's why I always wanted to see Lebron coached by one of the greats to see how much better his teams would be with a coach that didn't pander to him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I always wanted to see Lebron coached by one of the greats to see how much better his teams would be with a coach that didn't pander to him.

Spoelstra?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, why would most think Bosh is better?

Love is a better shooter, no doubt, but thats about it.
The LeBron teams were all loaded with shooters, so a smart, defensive player was needed much more.

As far as meltdowns, thats one poll you could easily win.

So, start you’re daily argument shit.
You’re late. Lotta catching up to do.
They think Bosh is better because many think Love is soft because he is white, is quiet and just tries to do his job.

Love is also a better rebounder. Did ya forget that part of the game? Not a huge deal, but throws a hell of an outlet pass.

Yeah...those Lebron teams struggled so much it's like all they did was get to the Finals and if they lost it was to a team no one beat the last 4 years in the playoffs.

Now don't disappoint me with your meltdown. Let's see A level from you.