• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Nurse looks pretty good. I'm interested to see how Vogel does with Lebron, he has had great defensive teams in Indiana, I wonder if he can get Lebron to play defense more consistently.
At this point, I think the only one who can get Lebron to play D more consistently is Lebron.

Though I do think it will pick up in the playoffs.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with that and wish we could have seen what happened if he stayed healthy. But clearly that team was a little more about Kawhi than Pop, wouldn't ya say?

I got back and forth with Pops. He is similar to Phil in that he has always had great players so how much is coaching and how much is talent. He did pretty good this year depending on how good you think DeRozan is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he forgot his place for a minute.
Im sure LeBron forgave him.
A minute? was well known here the players appreciated Lue because he didn't take shit from Lebron and would tell him to shut up in the huddle and/or call him out for loafing in film sessions.

#butgoaheadandarguethencomplainiargue

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got back and forth with Pops. He is similar to Phil in that he has always had great players so how much is coaching and how much is talent. He did pretty good this year depending on how good you think DeRozan is.[/quote
I do think he is an excellent coach and would put him above Phil just because I think when Phillip won titles he had a little more talent than pop's teams. But Phillip also a very good coach of course.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he forgot his place for a minute.
Im sure LeBron forgave him.
Or he thanked him since it helped lead to a title......

Lue called out LeBron during Game 7 of the NBA Finals

Even hurt Lebron's feelings so he had to go to Damon Jones

“Stop being so passive!” the coach barked. “Stop turning the ball over! And guard Draymond!” James’s numbers looked fine—12 points, seven rebounds, five assists—but he had unleashed a few sloppy passes and Draymond Green, his primary assignment, was 5 for 5 from three-point range. “Bron was mad, pissed off at me, and then we went into the locker room at halftime and I told him the same thing in front of all the guys,” Lue recalls. “He was mad again, pissed off again.”

After Lue finished, he saw James approach assistant coach Damon Jones in the locker room and overheard their exchange. “It’s messed up that T Lue is questioning me right now,” James said. The Cavaliers trailed by seven. The season was slipping.

“Everything I read all year is that you want to be coached, want to be held accountable, and trust T Lue,” Jones replied. “Why not trust him now?”

James was still rankled. He moved on to James Jones, his long-time teammate, who has ridden shotgun to the past six Finals. “I can’t believe this,” LeBron said.

“Well,” Jones responded, “is he telling the truth?”

Lue, ducking in and out of a back office, kept an eye on LeBron. “He stormed out of the locker room,” Lue says. The coach laughs as he tells the story. “I didn’t really think he was playing that bad,” Lue admits. “But I used to work for Doc Rivers in Boston, and he told me, ‘I never want to go into a Game 7 when the best player is on the other team.’ We had the best player. We needed him to be his best. I know he might have been tired, but f--- that. We had to ride him. And he had to take us home.”

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2? 3? Got some examples.......never mind many stars call their own plays in the game. Not like the coach can stop them.

Honestly, I don’t care about Lue, or any of this.
My opinion is he was under the eye of LeBron, and if LeBron wanted something or certain players on the court, he would get them.
If wrong. I dont care.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2? 3? Got some examples.......never mind many stars call their own plays in the game. Not like the coach can stop them.

Agree.
Don’t care.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don’t care about Lue, or any of this.
My opinion is he was under the eye of LeBron, and if LeBron wanted something or certain players on the court, he would get them.
If wrong. I dont care.
Of course you don't care......now that you see how foolish you sound.

But, hey, maybe you know more than the guys who were on the team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, clearly, Lebron got the players he wanted on the team for the most part. But of course you don't care......now that you see how foolish you sound.

But, hey, maybe you know more than the guys who were on the team.

I didnt say team, I said court.

Slow down. Read. Comprehend.

Lets get back to you convincing us Love is better, and site votes against Love cause he’s white.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he’s a better rebounder.
He might get more rebounds, but its because he sucks/cheats on D, so he’s often in better position to grab them.

And, Bosh might be whiter then Love.
Let’s bring race into it.:L

#arguewiththenumbers
says the guy who wants to argue with the numbers? Kicking your own ass again I see. check out their rebounding numbers then argue with them again.

Priceless.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tried to say Lebron could do what he wanted and Lue would let him.

You were wrong.

Your opinion.
I disagree.
You want another poll to prove you wrong again?
Gilbert gave him control of team, so you take it from there...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who wants to argue with the numbers? Kicking your own ass again I see. check out their rebounding numbers then argue with them again.

Priceless.

Find any post where I said Bosh had better rebounding stats.

Ill wait.

I explained why.

2/3 agree with me, but you keep being you!!