• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason why coaches like Pops, Phil and Riley excel, they get players to play at a high level, give them confidence, teach them the nuances of the game and develop their skills. I don't feel Lue did that with Lue or any of the players. Lue wasn't any better than Blatt, he just had a healthy squad.

Don't get me wrong, the could play good defense but I never felt they were great defensively.
They went to the Finals every year and only lost to a team no one beat in the playoffs. Did Brad Stevens get more out of Kyrie than Lue did?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops, Phil and Riley wouldn’t let LeBron coach.
Blatt was dead from the start, and Lue was his hand picked puppet.
agree about Blatt but Lue didn't take shit from Lebron. Called him out all the time in meetings and not afraid to tell him to shut the hell up during the games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I always wanted to see Lebron coached by one of the greats to see how much better his teams would be with a coach that didn't pander to him.
Has Pop gone as far as Lebron and Lue went since Duncan wasn't their clear #1 player? Not completely fair as it was a tougher conference, I get it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They think Bosh is better because many think Love is soft because he is white, is quiet and just tries to do his job.

Love is also a better rebounder. Did ya forget that part of the game? Not a huge deal, but throws a hell of an outlet pass.

Yeah...those Lebron teams struggled so much it's like all they did was get to the Finals and if they lost it was to a team no one beat the last 4 years in the playoffs.

Now don't disappoint me with your meltdown. Let's see A level from you.

I don’t think he’s a better rebounder.
He might get more rebounds, but its because he sucks/cheats on D, so he’s often in better position to grab them.

And, Bosh might be whiter then Love.
Let’s bring race into it.:L

#arguewiththenumbers

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went to the Finals every year and only lost to a team no one beat in the playoffs. Did Brad Stevens get more out of Kyrie than Lue did?

Is Brad Stevens a HOF coach now? lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the new norm is to overrate D that is so tough to measure.
Might be some you know, but Bosh wasn't one of them.

He was better than Love which isn’t saying a lot

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree about Blatt but Lue didn't take shit from Lebron. Called him out all the time in meetings and not afraid to tell him to shut the hell up during the games.

You mean when James wasn’t doing the talking during the timeouts?
He was hand picked, by LeBron.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean when James wasn’t doing the talking during the timeouts?
He was hand picked, by LeBron.
Yes...well known Lue was not afraid to tell Lebron to sit down and shut up during TOs. want to rip Lue as a coach? Go right ahead, but the guy didn't pander to Lebron.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree.....and Love is a better shooter and rebounder, which matters if you weren't aware.

Maybe PM the 17 people who voted for Bosh and convince them that Love is better?
You’re doing a shitty job here.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't mean he didn't give in to Lebron. I think the others I mentioned stuck to their guns more and weren't influenced as easy, not to mentioned their accomplishments commanded respect and attention that Lebron would give in to, IMO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...well known Lue was not afraid to tell Lebron to sit down and shut up during TOs. want to rip Lue as a coach? Go right ahead, but the guy didn't pander to Lebron.

Im not ripping him.
My opinion is he was in a tough spot, because of LeBron.
Could only get blame but no credit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about when LeBron totally ignored him and called whatever play he wanted?

#puppet

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe PM the 17 people who voted for Bosh and convince them that Love is better?
You’re doing a shitty job here.
Why do I need to? They can vote for whoever they choose. When I said "I can see making a case that Bosh is better" was that really so confusing to you?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Pop gone as far as Lebron and Lue went since Duncan wasn't their clear #1 player? Not completely fair as it was a tougher conference, I get it.

They looked pretty good in that first playoff game against GS before Kawhi got injured.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked pretty good in that first playoff game against GS before Kawhi got injured.
I do agree with that and wish we could have seen what happened if he stayed healthy. But clearly that team was a little more about Kawhi than Pop, wouldn't ya say?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure isn't.....but many thought he was on his way a couple years ago.

How about Nick Nurse? Seems he did as much with Kawhi as Pop ever did.

Nick Nurse looks pretty good. I'm interested to see how Vogel does with Lebron, he has had great defensive teams in Indiana, I wonder if he can get Lebron to play defense more consistently.